1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Getting killed by onother player

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Albert Wesker, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I don't need death penalty. Nor do we have karma bombers on EU in mid gear or high gear areas. As I said many times, these kind of people are ruining the fun for new and/or low geared players only.

Step back and look at the whole situation for a bit. Only an idiot would defend the current karma system. Why? Because you can not karma bomb anyone in desert, everyone can go red without losses. Nobody will ever die to a mob in the desert.
    So where is karma bombing possible? NEW PLAYER spots. Helms, sausans, elrics, basilisks, bashims, centaurs, gahaz. And the only two group grinding spots in the game.

You can blame me as much as you want for the fact that I care for a healthy player base and new players. Or you join the columba squad and spend your whole day on forums not playing the game because there is nobody to play with.

Edit: Here you can see how the game developed. Insanely toxic stupid people like this guy appear and says he is gonna report people for using an in-game function. And trys to project his toxic behaviour on other, new player.

2. Ben Phoenix

So you care about newbies but you are defending "your right" to PK them. Sweet.

3. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

That's because you are biased and butthurt due to your experience. Step back from it. Try to think objective. You think I PK newbies because some veteran once probably PKd you and you can't get over it.
    I do not PK newbies nor am I doing anything at the new player areas, I do not use my karma at all. There is literally no need to use the karma in the game. Everyone duels for spot, who does not gets a war dec.

Leave the forums, log in and experience the game.

4. Ben Phoenix

Pretending that you care about newbies is pathetic honestly. You are fine with PK but you are butthurt with "karmaboming", why? Cause someone must have pissed you off badly. You have 30+ channels to swap to. Enjoy =)

5. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I am not pretending. I experienced the "harsh" penalties and I know how the game looks now. I cleary can tell out of experience what was better.

Again, I am not butthurt, I even can't be because it does not affect me. Not even close. But as I said earlier, karmabombing has no penalties, PK does outside of desert. At places where you really need it. To defend a GROUP grinding spot from ONE stupid individual who has nothing else to do than to grief your rotation.
    What arguments do you have that are at least somewhat valid? Tell me what scares you of the old system that elions tear did not fix already?

Swap channel? What for, nobody is on my channel. See, you need to make up stuff even tho I clearly told you I am not affected by the current karma system at all. Are you really telling me that you don't see the game dying? Use google. Profit dropped, steam player base dropped, no proper content released for years.

Edit: Since you obviously have no experience and don't know how good the game was back in the days, try to make at least an argument what you think is bad instead of trying to repeat what I am saying you.

#45 Kauni, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2019
  6. Ben Phoenix

Yeah, don't cross the line buddy =)

I know any single argument you use every time there's a thread like this and I honestly couldn't care less, especially when you go on a personal level to try to support them.

I have bad news for you: the devs seem fine with the current system, no matter how much you "care" about newbies. Move on.

7. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

Oh, so according to Janna if some one comes into my aakman or hystria spot asking for duel i can report them for harassement? Wish i knew this earlier.

But let's get real, i think falsely reporting people for "harassment" just cus they killed you in a pvp game sounds like something against the ToS. Just like how false accusations in real life considered a crime.

8. gekko

Why are you crying about people karma bombers then act like you are going to help them

Get ready for this to happen everyday

9. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

You might wanna read before you randomly hop into something you do not understand. At no point I said I would help a karmabomber.

10. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

The using the right forum is down to a lack of information to new players by pearl abyss. If one searches for the bdo forum and does not think to put ps4 or Xbox in the search parameters they will always end up here as the most used bdo forum.

11. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

twitch TOS, and since twitch and BDO "work together" -> "Bdo partners"

stop drinking alkohol?

• Send me proof of me pking you
    • Send me proof that you where streaming during that time
    • Send me proof that you where not forced for the fight during RBF or BA
    • Send me proof that i continue killed you after you asked me to stop
    • ???
    • Send me proof that you are even on the same channel then me...
    • ???
    • Never saw you ingame, so stop harass me. you are the wrong who wants to PK not me.

and no faked screenshots are not proof, try nvidiashadowplay, video, stream or gif.
    JFYI: False Reports may be unlocking an account restriction for your self :)
    So goodluck fakeing proofs.

gekko likes this.
  12. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Found the forum for consoles in less than 1 minute. Him not thinking to put in ps4 or xbox seemed to be not the only thing he forgot to think about. Maybe my expections are just too high, who knows.

When were you logged in? I will send you a proof that I was streaming if that will make you log off.

For the proof part that you killed me? Oof... that would never happen for so many reasons. But I also did never claim you killed me. You harass me and affect my BDO experience in negative way just by logging in and wasting the servers ressources. So please, stop griefing me and log off. Thank you.
    Don't make me link you the ToS and request a perma ban. I give you one last chance, respect the ToS and log out.

Edit: Also please leave the BDO forums. Because I was.... wait for it.... here first. Thank you.

#52 Kauni, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  13. Jannanomana

kk will report you for spreading false propaganda and hatespeech.

And insulting/racism in an officiel forum isnt the smartes idea..

14. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I never said it was hard to find but not everyone that plays games on either console or pc is all that computer savvy. Not to mention that many console players are younger than most pc players. No doubt you are of superior intellect to them but you are severely lacking in empathy and understanding.
    This game can be quite daunting and confusing to new players and they are often quite frustrated by the time they come to the forums for help and all you can think to do is insult their intelligence, very nice.

15. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Feel free to do so. But prove first that you being in the game does not harass me. As long as you can't do it I will report you for "false propaganda and hatespeech". And now please, stop harassing me. Please leave, I was here first.

You are right, I really lack empathy for lazy and less intelligent people. Not just players tho, people in general. I am biased here because this kind of people (not just the players, I include the stupid devs as well) ruined a game that could have been the best MMORPG for decades.

16. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Twitch ToS are for the use of twitch only. So if you don't follow them, you get banned on twitch.
    But you can't get banned on BDO because you don't follow twitch ToS.

17. Jannanomana

BDO has Twitch Partners, so they both have to accept BOTH ToS, if 1 ToS is broken, there will be a problem. Regarding streamsnipers i had a conversation with an GM 1 year ago, and cause of DSGVO/Data Protection laws he wasnt allowed to tell me details, but from the way he wrote, i could guess what he said/did. :)

As i said before, those players who i report fro streamsnipe/PK me based on ToS §12.1 I never saw again. so. it worked :)

and this is not a 1 liner ticket "report X PK" no, its a detailed ticked with screenshots, proofs, and tons of information :)

thats how a detailed report from me look like :) If you take afford in your report, they will take afford in punishment/controlling the device too.
    [​IMG]

18. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

So you report everyone who dares to kill you in an open world pvp game.
    You know that false accusation is a crime irl, so falsely reporting people is most probably against the ToS too especially when all they do is playing the game how it was designed.
    If devs didn't want people to slaughter each other we wouldn't have a forced pvp mode buttom.

And according to you if we somehow end up killing some1 that actually streams but we have no idea about it, we can get banned cus of your delusional ideas? Sounds like total bullsheep.

Also a blurred image doesn't prove anything, it could be a pizza recipe, or an email from a friend, so again, eveything you say sound like bullsheep.

19. Jannanomana

the devs changed the karma penality 3 times already, cause people abused it, if people continue with their PK attitude i can see the pve servers already :)

Nothing is more important for the Devs then playerbase and guess what, most players want to play a PVE game, not a PVP game. so often people suggested PVE servers, one day they will come.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  20. Megta

Megta Archer EU

When you create a BDO account you only accept the BDO ToS.
    I never accepted the Twitch ToS! So I can't get banned for not following them!

rSick and Kerenis like this.