1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Getting killed by onother player

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Albert Wesker, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

Still that doesn't change the fact that you have 0 evidence and your blurred pizza recipe proves nothing. I call bullsheep on this.

2. gekko

You said someone logging on is ruining your gaming experience. That's being hateful

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

It is being hateful but I think @ Kauni was making the point that what is ruining a persons game experience is subjective. In no way was the person really trying to say they would report another player for ruining his/ her game experience by simply being in the game

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Oh my posts getting deleted?! Oh no! Looks like we do have CMs after all and I thought the lack of communication between devs and community was because we don't have CommunityManagers to make this communication happen. Guess I was wrong again.

5. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 62 NA

Revamped Karma system when? Bounty system when?

Kauni likes this.
  6. Albert Wesker

No because I didn't know it was that old. Don't run into any of this stuff in any other game I've ever played before, and I've been playing games a long time.

I get that but it's still annoying. I just think this is the kind of thing that should have been made know to us PS4 users since this is the first time most of us, or at least a good amount of us have ever heard of the game.

You are 100% correct. Thank you.

Sorry, didn't know that. I just googled PS4 forums... and this is one that came up. Thanks for the info.

Thank you. Someone else pointed out that this is a PC forum and I already bookmarked the site on the link. It came up when I googled for PS4 so I figured it was cool. I haven't decided to give it up yet, just came as a shock because, again, I never knew a game like this existed.

I saw an add for beta testing and signed up for it. I liked it then and nothing was ever said about this being such a big part or I probably wouldn't have gone any further. Not that I think it's a bad thing, it's just not my thing.

I said I got mad and "attacked" them but didn't do any damage. I admitted it was along the lines of a temper tantrum because I was tired and pissed off. I never activated the fight thing because, as I thought I made clear, I didn't know it existed. If I had I wouldn't have attacked because it wasn't that big a deal to go that far. I just thought I was letting them know I was mad and we would go our separate ways.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. Findubar

Be warned that there are a lot more annoying things in this game than getting pk'd. Enhancing is one of them, accessory enhancement even more so.

#69 Findubar, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    PeaceInChaos, Kauni and Phoenixxx75 like this.