1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting so many less fish now because the area i always fish are exhausted

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amieelee, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

by the change they made with fishing find so many more eather fishing or just fishing long because inventory not filled so making a lot less money now for the same amount of time i was fishing over night. So the change may have help the people that were just doing afk 24/7 but hurt the people that just did there fishing while they sleep or at work.

2. LucidKill

There are plenty of places you can fish at. My suggestion is to find a better spot.

3. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

I had one of the best spot for relic and fish was getting average 12 relic a night for 6 hours of fishing but now it gone down hill because of the change and all the people just afk fishing now

4. LucidKill

I average that in many places. You should try a few other places out. Tooth fairy, Atanis pond, Ross sea and beyond, Arehaza, and Lake kai are just a few of the many places you can pull that amount of relics on average in that time frame. It may push you out of your comfort zone, but you can't expect people to not fish after such a huge change.

5. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

All it did was make it so more and more people just afk I say 90% of the guild now is just AFK you do not find many people outr doing much anymore

6. t4mpel

No ones hurt anyone. Dont be stupid/lazy and fish on a better spot.

7. Sibyyl

Sibyyl Heart Maehwa 62 NA

No changes to fish or relics drops were made, so OP is wrong.

Desado likes this.
  8. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

it does when it go from abundent to exhauted and is why I am making less money from fish and relics

9. Foo

Foo

Just happens. With the fishing change I know a few people who have swapped from cooking -> fishing over night so naturally there will be more people at the popular hotspots

10. Sibyyl

Sibyyl Heart Maehwa 62 NA

I'm sorry, i don't think i understood this is what you were saying in OP. My bad.

Yes, my friend and I had to move out of city fishing because all of a sudden it is exhausted. However like fishing has been since the beginning of the game, it's about finding new places where no one else fishes.

Desado likes this.
  11. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Strangely enough, no one fishes in Altinova....since Mediah came out....(very few people in NA at least)
    ....I make quite a bit of money there >.> ...always abundant, and very close to valencia for that trade buff

Naphart Tent is awesome for some Island Vacationing.....some islands have Node Managers that are also Trade Managers OwO ...fish all day.....some beach...some where...

Sadalsuud likes this.
  12. WinterMilla

Too many people talked about my Tooth fairy spot :v they ruined me

13. Foo

Foo

TFC is common knowledge

14. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin DarkKnight 62 NA

Yeah, rip Duvencrune you've been really good to me for the past 6 months or so.... The golden era has ended.

Although there were a few times it popped back to abundant so I think I'm going to stay there for a while, however I am thinking about going back further west again as maybe I can make up so loses from a larger distance bonus.

Times change and you just gotta change with it!

Sibyyl likes this.
  15. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

does it count how many people are on that node across all server or just one because some time only see a few people but show Exhausted

16. WinterMilla

an actual good question. I found that I dont see many people at my spot, yet it still says exhausted. Even after server changes same effect. Then again how many fish need to be fished before it reaches that point.

17. Foo

Foo

It's across all servers for nodes iirc

18. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Node workloads and fishing resources are shared globally. You can see it on the world map if you turn on the right filter

19. Icywave

They're not afking because of the fishing change, they're afking because the game has become boring so they AFK progress while doing other **** now. This isn't just with your guild, it's happening everywhere.

20. AlnilamE

The resources are across all servers.

Now, what the "exhausted" state does is increase the time between cast and bite, so you have fewer casts over the time period. It does not actually change the contents of the loot table.