1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Gift Package Not Activated

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by WhuuAmI, May 23, 2020.

1. WhuuAmI

In January of this year I purchased the gift package and gave the code to my friend, and he redeemed the code. He reached level 30 today, so I was curious if the coupon was available, but it says that the package has not been activated yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Will the coupon become available if I wait a bit longer, or will it continue to say that he has not redeemed the code?

2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Usually it happens fairly quickly unless the database server is lagging behind a bit....

Perhaps get him to hit lv 31 or 32 (just for good measure) and give it 24hrs. If it hasn't fixed itself after that, then on Monday come to the KGDiscord and see the Live RyanGM and they should be able to look into that for you ^_^

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

I've looked into this for you and it seems you have now been able to claim the reward for this package :) We did have some issues with our gift package coupons not updating which has now been resolved. We apologise for any inconvenience caused!

Andaro likes this.