1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Gifting Packages (to myself because 4everalone)

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Kaytie, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Kaytie

Yo!

I'm not exactly new to the game but felt like the most appropriate place to post anyway.
    I want to get them hedgehogs so was thinking I could first buy the Amerigo Package for one of them and some extra goodies, and then gift myself 2 more accounts to hopefully get a Tier 4 in the end.
    So I was reading up on it when I stumbled upon this text:
    "Furthermore, exploiting passes to receive rewards is not allowed and will not be tolerated"

So, would this be considered exploiting the passes? The only other ways I see to upgrade these pets is using other Limited pets which are somewhat hard to come by, and the ones I have are already Tier 3/4 so can't be used, or Wizard Gosphy, which costs 650 extra Pearls (compared to how many pearls you get for the price of a gift package)

#1 Kaytie, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Celthon likes this.
  2. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

You're allowed to have multiple accounts and doing this isn't against any of the rules.

Celthon and Kaytie like this.
  3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

In fact that is what they are hoping you will do. It is genius marketing to get people to buy your game more than once.

GreyRebel likes this.
  4. GM Ammy

Hey there @Kaytie

As @Alterist has said, you are indeed allowed to have multiple accounts, even if they're gift passes! You just can't run them at the same time ^^

I hope that this helps.

Have a great day! :)