1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giv bak my RNG plz!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SweetsDealer, Jan 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. SweetsDealer

Yeah, as the title says, i need my RNG back.
    I know at some point there were some rumors how there is a little asian guy who is messing with our RNG chances and i start to believe they are true.
    Also everyone knows there accounts with boosted RNG by default and accounts with fuked up RNG by default.
    Now everyone will say "we need proof or cut the BS, none if this is true"
    I will post pictures with my guild mates drops when i get home.
    So here is a little story about a 50% drop event and a few "lucky" enchants that my guild mates have done.
    Do you guys remeber those 5 J's scrolls? Any luck with them? No?
    Picture this, Kama blessing, 15% from knowledge, LS, J's scroll + 50% drop event, grinded 3 hours in Star's End. Drop? 1 clear black crystal, 2 crystals worth 3 mils and 3 crystals worth 150 k each. 3 HOURS. My average trash per hour is 3,5 k so nobody can say i'm a slow grinder.
    2 of my guild mates were grinding in the same zone on diff channels. One of them got DUO distorsion and 3 other normal earrings. The other one got only 3 earrings. Both of them got at least 15 crystals worth 3 mils and some clear black crystals. In 2-3 hours.
    Now a guild mate calls me in Kratuga cause the drop is LIT for him, he was there for 2 hours, dropped 3 tungrads, 4 laytenns and 1 elkar. 2 HOURS.
    So i go there and stay for another 4 hours, drop? 1 tungrad ( i'm not counting the books). That's it, one tungrad earring in 4 hours.
    My guild mate? He continued his awesome day dropping 1 tungrad or laytenn every hour, sometimes one of each every hour.
    Until now, since the drop event is on my guild mates are dropping 3 to 7 rare drops on a 5-6 hours session.
    I got 4 rare drops the whole week and i'm doing 6-10 hours grinding sessions a day.
    Oh, did i told you guys about my guild mate who dropped 50+ black distortion earrings since the 50% event is on?
    My only silver income is from grinding, i don't like anything else but this is outrageous.
    Usually i go to Aakman where i get around 7,5 - 8k trash per hour, some scrolls and red shards while in the chat is raining with black shards and earrings but not for me.

Now enchants.
    Lemme just start with my PEN fails, 32 and still going at 180+ FS.
    My guild mates?
    2 PEN's 1 tap at 111 FS, TET Ogre at 80 FS, TET Tungrads at 80 FS's and under. TET weapons and armors at under 70 FS's, TRI at 30-40 FS's, and i'm talking about acc here.

Me on the other hand i can't even touch TET's without 100+ FS. TRI? 60+ or is just a waste for me. PEN? not sure, i haven't done one yet.

So, dear little asian guy who is messing up my RNG, plz giv it back, i beg you :)

2. Knackehexan

3. Andaro

Ambassador

Or, there could be a long kept secret around your Star sign and how it changes like the zodiacs in the sky, noting that we do have an extensive atmospheric code, and what is more perfect than to conceal luck rates behind a revolving untrackable system that varies on every channel group and changes constantly "as the heavens move"

For conspiracies, I find this one highly more plausible than cooked up fallacies regarding "account seeds"

Let us not forget, there is no ability to change your characters star sign, not even by pearls.

AZzalor likes this.
  4. SweetsDealer

Black Desert Wiki says:
    Every character in the world of Black Desert has a zodiac sign ( ingame reffered to as "horoscope" ) which affects their personality. You gain more Amity when talking to an NPC with the same horoscope. Otherwise, horoscopes have no impact on gameplay.

With that beeing said, i'll stick to my little asian idea :)

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Hmm, just tried to collect my J scrolls from the mail. I get an error that says imperfect fixed item information.

So just leaving this here for when the mail expires and i still cant collect my scrolls. Took a screen shot.

6. Andaro

Ambassador

Collect them one by one, not all at once
    They are individually timed....meaning as you withdraw them, the 30 day timer will start.

Solitaire and Kynreaa like this.
  7. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Ahhh, ok thanx

Solitaire likes this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

wdym, this game is known for fair wealth distribution and how it gloriously rewards player effort.

i feel very accomplished with 1/65 pen success rate while my guildies (yes multiple) got full pen weapons and armors in less than probably half clicks. (****** carrots, you know who u are :D )

Fearless V likes this.
  9. NixZero

but the mail says that it will expire the 8th so you have only four days to collect them now, right?

10. Andaro

Ambassador

Correct, you must collect them all by that day

11. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Well best to collect em now, Ill use em before Olvia buff is over.

Andaro likes this.
  12. Roechacca

Burn down the house there's a spider inside. Just buy gear. With all the freebies who needs luck.

peanut777 likes this.
  13. Allan1985

yeah, why work to acomplish something when you can be a beggar

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

You'll learn to either deal with the highly unfair and non competitive RNG progression that BDO has. There are some people who can one tap multiple pieces of PEN gear with super low FSs. And there are other people who can build 200+ FSs on multiple characters without getting a single one.

If you are having a issue with it. Sure you can scream about it on these forums. Or you not be bothered and play a different game. Good thing for us, there are many MMOs that exist without the highly unfair RNG system that BDO has.

ThE cHoIcE iS yOuRs!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  15. Solitaire

Solitaire Lady_Lament Guardian 59 NA

I've seen Arachnophobia, burn it down, burn it all down. *_*

Roechacca likes this.
  16. Roechacca

A beggar? How is buying gear equal to begging? Let's hear this logic out.

17. RIPTOR

do you think have bad luck ? xD i fail 3 pen roullettes when i come back to the game and spend all my resources to bring back my gear to TET broke billions on accesorys and crons melting marketplace outfits to make profit or try pen again and i only recover 3 of 9 items resulting in - 22 AP - 17 DP i have all mi gear under 30 dur and no money :) but hey i have +200 fs very ussefull to broke more gear again :)

why i do it ? "effort compensation and progress" ah no this game dont reward nothing, no reward invest money and dont reward years or months of hard work.... but np im back to play with some friends and i go to finish off shooting all my rest of gear if i dont find a reason to continue playing after sorc succession be released :) at least now i dont erase/melt another players in 2 hits xD

To make you laught;

https://ibb.co/xMXx60c
    [​IMG]

#17 RIPTOR, Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  18. Allan1985

19. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

That's normal.