1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Give credit where credits is due! #BDOLOVE

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by FrequentFlyer, Sep 25, 2018.

?

What did you first think of the Black Spirit on your first hour in BDO?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2018.
  1. Show me more! Show me more!

36.4%
  2. This ghost must be bad news...

27.3%
  3. 50/50, heck I can’t kill it anyways

27.3%
  4. The what? What is the black spirit?

9.1%
  1. FrequentFlyer

Hi community! New adventurer Citizen Brian here and wow did I enjoy getting into BDO last night. Many will love the competition and only go for leveling and power. This is not why BDO was made to be so beautiful, so vast, so deep.

Amutuers and veterans of Black Desert may need a gentle reminder to put down the axes, the weight, the fishing poles.. and dock the boat and look around, the scenery and the population of adventurers that surrounds us. Go back to the origin, the place we all had our first headache.. visit with everyone, F5 everywhere. Still need competition? Then Let’s have a Pri weapon only event... (crazy sure but imagine if the rules changed and the weakest opponent was always the victor).

I get it, I’m a noob, I know nothing... but actually I know a ton about all other MMOs and what they offer. We know those that awaken in BDO have the best, we have the most stunning in combat, depth, visuals. We can make the world our own using communication and some creative agendas.

EGX just passed, new content coming. Let us not focus on what we do for the grind, rather what the grind will do for us!

2. Mimimimi

eww positivity. take it and run from this forum as fast as you can hihi :D

FrequentFlyer likes this.
  3. Slabby

A pri only event would be a hoot, and something the community could organize pretty easily. Good idea! Have to figure an easy implementation for verifying pri on gear, but other than that, easy to run multiple ladders to get to top.

4. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

Hour 1: This guy is dodgy...
    Hour 2: LOOK AT THOSE TEETH!!!

FrequentFlyer and Sidina like this.
  5. Sterling22

Nice post. I am new also and that is what attracted me to this game. Currently downloading 30gb lol so not played it yet but it looks really good via youtube.