1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give Shai a Grab LOL

Discussion in 'Shai' started by Najivon, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Najivon

Najivon Shindola

The grab would be jumping on the back of a mob or player, wont do dmg ofc, but will slow movement speed or lower accuracy for 3 or 5 sec

Hellbender27 and XxShaiHealerxX like this.
  2. WinterMilla

I like it I like however counter point, let give her a block.

Hellbender27, Aelisah and o0ABC0o like this.
  3. Auxey

Yeah and a block haha and a real horse lol and a huuuuge 9999999% damage aoe that kills the entire world lmao wouldn't that be funny haha do I fit into the ironic weeb fantasy yet

Factorial likes this.
  4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

And metal chained with a big lock undies!

5. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

I think a block would be really nice, it would match her tanky side (because of her hp mostly).

Shai, the support tank.
    Oh my... wrong game. Hahaha
    (But that's food for thoughts if they make more group content).

Lasty likes this.
  6. Lasty

I guess some CC's are needed on the Shai. A support without any CC is most of the time an easy target... Its all about balancing a class.

Aelisah and o0ABC0o like this.
  7. JokerRico

Giving shai a grab would tailor her more to being an initiator type of class.

you want shai to have either yes a block (although Hop-three ↓ + LMB has a forward guard) or some sort of crowd control to keep her safe in a fight. a grab although a form of crowd control is not something she needs. her kick would be her crowd control to be used if she is faced with having to deal with classes that come at her in melee range. Your Q is to stop Ranged attacks.

Basically, the reason why you won't find Grabs or Others skills that are commonly used for initiating onto a target is that shai is a supporting class. not a class you play to dive in and kill everything.

also, you have to keep in mind what she does have.

Hop skill has invincible while moving,

Tuck & Roll, One two three, Twirl three, Over here and Come out come out! Has super armor in all these skills

Hop-three has a forward guard.

and we have yet to get our awakening which not much is known to what those skills will be.

8. Myrken

lol cant ride horses that's alright ride your guildies! I can picture a shai riding a guild members berserker into node playing a lute on his back XD.

Fateneko and XxShaiHealerxX like this.
  9. nolasigns

Her swirls can be very good if controlled well. Can be a mess if you're not fast with your fingers creating the force effect. At at peak energy levels, her LMB+Q can do amazing things. Left/right + D + LMB can reach a decent distance if you put a little nudge to the swiro.

This is at a pve level, though, not sure what effect they'd have in a pvp. But at super peak energy, these things do huge things.