1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give Wizard and Witch EVEN MORE!

Discussion in 'PvP' started by HavocGravity, Sep 9, 2020.

1. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

I wouldn't say "pointless"...they recently adjusted T1 NW's stat caps, including HP, DR, nerfed (I think) Human Damage, etc. This past Sunday was probably the most fun I've had in T1's in a long time, because I wasn't one of those who abused the previous stat caps to the point of nigh-exploitation. Now that T1's stat caps have been reworked, I personally feel that T1's are a lot more fun now.

(T1 Node War stat caps are set to where pretty much everyone can join in, even Seasonal characters can compete if they are at or close to the stat caps...for example, T1 Hard is capped at 240 AP / 300 DP, 5K HP cap for everyone, 13% DR cap for everyone at or above 13%.)

My guild does T1's because we're in a rebuilding phase, so many of our members are still gearing up. But TBH, I have a lingering suspicion that T1's will be / is the most fun compared to T2's+ and siege, primarily because it's way more balanced...I would like to fight with my actual gear and make more money per win (T2's+ & siege), but as an activity more based on having fun with my family (guild) than personal glory, I like it better now than it was before. T1's are actually pretty fun lol.

sajdas likes this.
  2. TeRRoRibleOne

Small scale GvG's died with the changes to world bosses. Stop lying about that.

3. HavocGravity

I'm glad we can all agree this game has become HARRY POTTER ONLINE, as to do any PVP content you are now required to be a Wizzard or a Witch. They are way too overturned and need to be nerfed. If you were to try to bring other classes up to the strength of witch and wizzard we would have a 1 HIT KILL FEST for all the other classes. I do not get how a developer can make a class like shai "saying her utility is why she does not do a lot of PVP damage" Then buffs a class with the same amount of utility 500 times over to get our SUCC WIZ/Witch. It makes no sense. The only thing I can think of as to why they would do this is to get more people using the event leafs to reroll their class to it..... Well Great, Mission ACCOMPLISHED!!! Do not pick a class you think looks fun or is fun to play as when you decide you want to test your strength in PVP you will be utterly disappointed if you are not a Wizzard, Witch, Guardian, Valk, and/or Warrior( or a GOOD Sorc).

alastersan likes this.
  4. TeRRoRibleOne

You forgot something else also, extremely good grinders at high end spots.

Diazine and alastersan like this.
  5. Ahri-

Best part? a corpse can play any of those classes to almost perfection

6. Quinra

Quinra Witch 62

I didn't know succ witchards have a grab.

7. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Its funny you put warrior in the same bandwagon as succ wizard witch valk or guardian....I d like to see you do the combos warrior has to do to kill people with decent dp.....But i guess all you people that dont even list you main class under your name can spew any nonsense freely....i bet half of you play succession ninja and are too ashamed to admit it..

Distaken and Stealthe like this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

with all due respect, but awa warriors are one of the most broken classes right now, and definitely in the top 5(or even 3) in the game rn.

yes, they do take more mechanical skill to execute properly, but that doesnt make them any less broken.

9. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

I guess you must be right thats why they got awesome k/d ratios in nws and sieges.......Oh wait......

10. HavocGravity

Sorry to say buddy but I would learn how to play warrior better. I have no problem killing 630+ GS people with a trial Warrior.

11. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i dont see warrior anywhere near the top tbh. i would put valk into the one braincell op bracket like wiz/wit. also i dont see sorc in the top. ninja and kuno are way more off the line with their protected blinking around into instant aoe ccs. and even succ DK is more dangerous with their 2 digit IQ air strike into instant win mechanic.

12. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

If i were you i d learn to read before i reply, what does 1vs1 has to do with nw and sieges in my post?

13. Nubek

Hoho, the amount of bs in this thread is overload.
    Hey op try out to play witch on your own and then tell me how you manage to vs ninja or mystic i am curious to see it. SINCE WITCH IS BEST CLASS IN THE WORLD WITHOUT WEAKNESS then there should be no problem right?

14. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

1v1 has a lot to do with the game. Since most of everyone's PvP engagements and spot contestation is 1v1. NW and Siege only happen for 2 hours a day. It is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. And you know it.

You are trying to under-play the great importance of 1v1 in this game. Because you main a GOD-tier 1v1 class that can bully almost all the other classes out of their spots. That makes them more silver/hour than siege or NWs.

I do wish Pearl Abyss do to Warrior what they did to Ranger and all the other bad 1v1 classes. Then we can revisit how not important 1v1 is in this game.

I highly agree. I bet 99% of these people that cry about Witch being OP. Wouldn't be able to win 75% of their fights against equally geared opponents on Witch. Yet they cry Witch is OP like Warping-Prema Super Armor-Grab classes are not a thing in BDO.

15. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

You tend to not mention that warrior in order to be God-tier in 1vs1 as you say has to have a NASA certified pc and be the ballpark of 620 gs and even then i can think of 4 5 classes that are probably better in 1vs1 than warrior without needing the same gear.....

16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

620 GS is like 289/331. are u saying that is alot of gear?

17. Rügenwalder Pommersche

and i can tell u, as a grabless melee class, warrior is one of the hardest classes to fight 1vs1
    i struggle WAY less vs ninjas and i would assume that ninja is one of the classes u are thinking of

Diazine likes this.
  18. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

What classes? I'm curious.

19. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

This might come as a shock to you but there are plenty of people playing this game that arent running around in full Pen armors or weapons, that dont play 5-6 hours a day or werent around 1 year ago. Just because 620 is on the low end of people playing for like 3 years + that doesnt mean its the norm...

20. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Yeah of course you struggle way less versus ninjas, i mean a succ ninja appears next you and one taps you....what's there to struggle about?