1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give Wizard and Witch EVEN MORE!

Discussion in 'PvP' started by HavocGravity, Sep 9, 2020.

1. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

I'm speaking about situations not matches.Even on 2v2 you can be on situations where you are on 2 active player VS 1active player whenever is V or disabled to fight because of low health or plain brainfarting.If your warrior/zerk/mystic/striker is geared AND downed your healing have a greater effect than trying to damage trade/cc attempt your target.And on 2v2 you slow one with fast ritardando then heal your friend and he'll be good(but PA is actually better).

Of course the best friend of a witchard is a grabclass...how obvious it is?

#121 dobe, Oct 14, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  2. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Sorry but if your point is that,then its not even worth mentionning....But what is the best options for witchards should be the main point.Why witchards?Because the main subject is about witchards of course

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

i c. sounds about the same reason most people gave.

its very op but i dont like it. check
    obligatory anecdote of its opness. check
    doesnt play it anymore. check

neeeeeext? :D

Quinra, Fearless V and Stealthe like this.
  4. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

What does that have to do with what we were discussing though? The conversation was about witchards saying they deserve the **** that's in the succ kit, because their dps skills have them be stationary. Let's stay on topic. No one's denying classes can grab, but by that logic awakening wiz is a grab class? Best support confirmed?

Xenon likes this.
  5. Kayray

I mean I could literally talk to you about the same thing right? Why don't you play succ wizard? It's obviously better, you already have the weapons. Let's try not to be a hypocrite shall we?
    The only reason I listed that out was to give weight to my argument. Would you prefer: Me play witch b4. Witch OP. You dumdum.

6. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

Really are you serious?...Your a freaking warrior complaing about awaken staffies...really?...Whats your ratio on kill/death to awaken staffies

7. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Aye.Here its the the turn of the "complaining rhetoric".
    You want to play that game?Witchards are completely loaded for everything.END OF STORY YOU LOST.

8. WhySoSeeryus

just saying, i coulda guessed your response before you wrote it, coz ive seen it before on everyone that tried it and rerolled off it asap.

Fearless V likes this.
  9. Stealthe

Dont you have someone to charge at,grab and hit with your sword,repeat,repeat,repeat...

10. Kayray

I can understand your perspective. The classes have been fotm for siege rerolls from pretty much the start of the game, so I'm sure you have to deal with this a lot. I played the class for about a year and some before I finally hit pen dandy and just went you know what, I wanna play Musa again.
    But yea, you can't use that as a basis for an argument, since people get bored/ nostalgic. I'm pretty sure my tagged char is gonna be my witch though.
    As a general principle, any time someone tries to convince me that A)EVERYONE else, not playing the class, is bad for finding the class really aids to play against or B) EVERYONE playing the class is literally playing out of their minds and I'm just getting outplayed, all I get are ninja vibes from back when Ninja was FOTM and little harrypotter in his invis suit and broom would come sweep my HP away.

*ahem*"DoN't YoU hAvE a RoCk To ClIMb"

This conversation aside, I generally think you have fairly valid points all around. I just don't think getting awakening witchards to be at succ wiz level is a healthy change and a I honestly don't wanna deal with any more of that. No hard feelings

#130 Kayray, Oct 14, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2020
  11. Stealthe

Dont you have a class to roll off of then call it op

12. Kayray

MFW you don't realize I was mocking you...:|

13. WhySoSeeryus

heaven forbid, i dont want them to make us into succ wizards(and i do feel like they need balancing, and serious one). if i wanted to be that, id play one. id like my existing skills to work as advertised (sa roll in awaken) and maybe allow it anicancel at least last third of aqua jail or some other awaken skills to not be a 100% certified grab magnet in whole awaken kit. (sounds stupid but at least witch has rng hail mary resist chance that wizard doesnt get)

14. Kayray

So here's the funny thing. Literally half of the skills that they said "have SA" recently, literally don't. 2 of my skills in awakening Dash slash and OSB don't have protections even though it says SA. Here's hoping bon skills don't get similar treatment. I can also get behind cancelling out of washing machine.

15. WhySoSeeryus

i was really excited about awakened roll becoming sa for widening out pathetic reposition options in combat. then i tried it in an actual fight while receiving damage and it moved me...... one step to the side? nice coding pearl abyss. thank you for our new "mobility" tool. (not to mention its too slow way too often for grab avoidance, you just get rubber-banded back into them)

Fearless V likes this.
  16. Stealthe

No I understand,on top of a rock is the only place we can get away from ol "charge,grab,hit with sword" ya know

Fearless V likes this.
  17. Kayray

Welcome to SA mobility LMAO. This **** happens with chase a lot, so pretty much every time you get hit by a skill with 6+ hits the hitstuns **** with sa movement and your distance covered is actually cucked like SUPER hard.This is why, if you hop on mae forums they're constantly asking for i frame on stigma and sleet steps.

18. WhySoSeeryus

at this point id be happy with it just moving me properly... or if they at least added 100% grapple resist/immunity while using skill. dunno. like i said, we dont have many tools to move around and all of them sans teleport are prone to engine issues. (hellfire also gets hitlocked often. if u wanna hellfire a guardian using some skill for example u often stop way too soon, lose FG and just flip over from ccs fired from their side of the team :D )

19. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

20. Eran420

Eran420 XiaYo Musa 63 EU

fire the head master balance on bdo .. that all what we need ..!!

MADE likes this.