1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give Wizard and Witch EVEN MORE!

Discussion in 'PvP' started by HavocGravity, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

You think this is a flex... it's really not.

2. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

Ive been on topic the entire time,the op was complaining about buffs that was given to only awaken classes and awaken witchard was 2 of them but somehow you guys turned it into a succ wiz thread.

3. Xenon

Congratulations. You just outed yourself and killed your own credibility. Saying that isn't a flex or something you should be proud of.

OP wasn't talking about awakened kit or its buffs. You're the one who's confused here. Go reread all of his posts. He's clearly b*tching about succ Wizard, and the additions/buffs the succession kit brings to Wizard, like the rest of us.

kamon211 likes this.
  4. Stealthe

Oh my...he made the post when they released the patch with awaken buffs,it was only his misunderstanding that its succ wiz that is op.

I dont need to play siege to have an opinion of my class.Could you imagine if only the top 1% highly geared players opinions was all that matters...thats likely your first mistake with thinking wiz are op

5. Xenon

That just shows you haven't read a thing said in this thread and just assume that it's another complaint, and it's wrong because it doesn't match your view.

Yeah, and guess what? I have played in siege. I have played your class, as well mine and others with both a trial character and top end gear, and guess what the consensus is? Busted across the entire board. Other people agree. Only the few people within your circle jerk agree that it's not. And guess what? They're meme-tier players. You admit to having 0 siege experience. Fearless is somebody who's made a fool of themselves repeatedly on video with their pvp skills, gone on record repeatedly saying BDO's pvp is dogsh*t and shouldn't be taken seriously, and has constantly stated how much he dislikes this game. Yet he feels the need to weigh in on balance. His intentions and world view don't line up.

This is just a giant joke to you, isn't it?

6. Rügenwalder Pommersche

i mean but thats how u get the most valuable opinion. when i was new to bdo every class that killed me was "super broken" cos i lacked all the knowledge, i was crying about every single class that killed me (besides my own ofc). Back then i was playing wizard and i remember it clear as day i would get so salty over musas cos of crustcrusher foulpaly (since i would facetank it) now imagine if i would have gone to the forum spreading my opinion that musa is op and need nerfs and justify it with "i dont need to be good at pvp or geared to have an opinion of my class"

not saying that u have to be good or geared to know things, and also not saying that good/geared players often dont do siege either just an overall thought why the opinions of high geared and good players are more valuable than the opinion of other people

i like to compare it to league of legends - just because bronze players are not able to play against simple and straightforward champs doesnt mean those champs are broken, often enough those champs have terrible winrates in higher elos, yet if we would listen to the majority of players then they would get nerfed.

Opinions are nice and u are entitled to yours but if u lack the experience or the skill your opinion is literally worthless regarding pvp balance changes

FairlyEnjoyable, Kayray and Xenon like this.
  7. Stealthe

Well I dont have time to go through all your blah blah"I played since launch!" Who gives a ****... but top 1% dont play awaken wiz so would be pretty hard to find siege players defending it.
    Maybe go back and read the OP and what its about instead of OH a place to scribble down my cries over succ wiz!...Ill skip the op and post!...good luck on your efforts cry your classes way back to the top.

8. Quinra

Quinra Witch 62

The problem comes when siege players in top gear roll forward and pretend that no other aspect of the game exists and everything should revolve around them.

9. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

Nice I was waiting for you to pull this marxist liberal tactic. Make the argument personal. Because you know your arguement don't have a lick of ground to stand on. You talk about someone current PvP abilities with video content that was released many years about like over 2 year ago. That was never meant to show skill level, mainly the lack of activity Arsha server had in BDO. I think it's time to let it go snowflake.

I think it's people like you shouldn't be taken serious. More so when yall cry for nerfs at a class that is only good for 2 out of 24 hours of the day. More so when more then 90% of the BDO playerbase that plays only play them for 2 hours as a alt then are back on the Overpowered 1v1 specs pushing Witchards out of their progression spots and or feeding them to mobs. (Which marks a contradiction in what the nerf Witchard community is saying.)

When was the last time I said I dislike the game? Go find a recent post with me saying that.(Not liking PvP in the game =/= not liking the game) Get it straight son!

Your intentions and game views don't line up. With what top tier players are doing. (Not maining a Witchard, and only pull out a Witchard alt for 2 hours of a day.) Plus the fact that other class main's PvP videos and twitch streams dwarfs Witchard's. So much for that class being so OP. I remember when the other OP classes release and the FoTM rerollers in mass swapped to them each time. Yet that is only the case with Witchard for 2 hours of the day. Maybe because they are actually feces at everything else other than NWs and Siege.

10. Xenon

The moment you bring political labels into this is the moment you make it not worth saying a word to you.

You keep saying it's only good for 2 out of 24 hours of the day. Maybe it's more like you yourself are only worth your support skills 2 hours out of the day? If that's all you can do, then there's nothing else that can be said about you. You're just bad and will forever remain bad. Anything else you say is irrelevant.

He's not talking about awakening wizard. He's talking about succession. You'd know that if you read his actual posts.

kamon211 and FairlyEnjoyable like this.
  11. Stealthe

His entire post all the way down to the title was referring to the buffs in the patch on sep 9,their was no buffs to succ wiz in that patch.I mean you can literally read the title and tell hes talking about more than succ wiz.

12. Fearless V

What ever you say is also irrelevant in that case. Follow your own advice. "Git gud or go home." Or are you a whiny hypocrite?

K Thnx bye!

13. Xenon

I literally told you. No mention of awakening, is complaining about succession. MAYBE YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY READ THE POSTS AND NOT JUST THE THREAD TITLE! JESUS CHRIST! How can somebody be this ignorant??? It's even in the original post! Do you not know your own goddamn kit?

That snippet is from the very first post in this thread. Does that sound like anything awakened wizard can do to you? NO! Why are you even arguing in this thread when you don't even know your own class?! Take your ignorance elsewhere!

Like I said, I eat bad wizards like you for breakfast and I'll continue sh*tting on them in 1v1s. Doesn't change the fact that they're op and break the game. Until those utility skills get nerfed, or the ranged damage gets toned down to match what a hybrid class with so much utility should be, it'll remain in need of a nerf. You can howl all you want about it not needing it, but it's not like anybody will take you seriously because you've proven time and again you're a fourth rate pvper who just loves to play contrarian and whine about how bdo's pvp is bad.

And you know what? I'm glad you think it's bad and that you're terrible at it. That you rerolled off of it. Just means one less wizard mucking up the game balance. Also imagine admitting to the public that you're so bad at wizard you rerolled off of it. That's funny and sad.

FairlyEnjoyable and kamon211 like this.
  14. Fearless V

So since you eat wizards for breakfast and dunk them in 1v1s. Which I doubt, or else you wouldn't be crying for nerfs. Lets be rea! You just confirmed that Wizards are irrelevant outside of NWs and Sieges. ~Out of your own text you basically are saying Wizards need a buff.~

Despite all your crying and moaning for Pearl Abyss to nerf Witch and Wizard. You do know Pearl Abyss will continue to buff them until they become decent outside of those 2 out of 24 hours right. Until they can defend their spot at same gear level with a terrible Ninja like yourself.

Imagine being so bad at the game. That playing as a Ninja you crying about Wizards and Witches needing nerfs. Must suck to be class carried in a matchup and still cry for nerfs a inferior class. In GW2 WvW we call players like yourself insignificant players. No balance team in their right mind will ever balance the game around players like yourself. More so when they have the actual metrics to prove what you saying is completely wrong.

Imagine bragging about being a bad PvPer in a P2W MMO at that. That is crying about having issues with a class that is multiple tiers below the one you are playing. https://bdohub.com/1v1-tier-list/ You actually must be one the worst Ninjas in BDO. To cry about Wizard as a Ninja. Your are comical if you think devs. are going to move because of what a terrible Ninja like yourself cry about. What a joke!

Stealthe likes this.
  15. freesk

NERF WIZZ ASAP OR WE GONNA LOSE A LOOOOOT OF PEOPLE

... damn it, im posting it here i dont care but T2 or T3 is 90% wizz party the **** is that? wizz are TOO OP WHEN THEY ARE MORE THAN 2... PA ROTATION, METEOR ALL THIS x WITCHZARDS IS TOO OP DAMN IT

NERF IT IM A WIZZ DOING NW I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

I CAN TELL YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT UPDATE COMING IF ANYTHING IS DONE...BYE BYE A LOT OF PLAYER

#175 freesk, Oct 15, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  16. Quinra

Quinra Witch 62

[​IMG]

17. kamon211

Buff witchards 1v1 , and small scale.
    Because they aren't the best at that, and are only gods for 2 hours a day...

Nerf large scale dps and utility.
    They are the undisputed kings of large scale combat. But hey that's only 2 hours a day they get to shine, they won't miss the aoe damage and utility, if they get buffed at small and mid scale combat.

Everybody wins!

Quinra likes this.
  18. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Do you guys even know how to read?He wrote BAD.
    Me too on my maehwa i ate for breakfeast (maehwa rated S for S.h.i.t if i'll go with comunity rating):
    Then against MEDIUM from the list above you can remove warrior.
    Then against SKILLED from the list above you can remove all classes because is not "eating" anymore because most of them will just make maehwa deplete stamina before they'll get CCed except archer/ranger/sorc/zerk/tamer/valk.
    Then against MASTER from the list above, maehwa can completely forget competing against almost all the list cause they'll will 100% make the maewha deplete stam first except archer/ranger/valk/sorc/(zerker?).

Of course all of the above was for AWK VS AWK and before the buffs.

ROFL."AWK witchards Being usable only for 2h ".What are you even talking about?!

#178 dobe, Oct 15, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Xenon likes this.
  19. Fearless V

Lol imagine asking the devs to completely cripple a class that is only OP for 2 hours of the day. While the rest of the day they are average at best. Against almost anyone who is not a bad player. Witch and Wizard so OP that most of the FoTM rerolling main one, oh wait no they not. They only bring them out for NWs and Siege while they play classes that are OP for 22 hours of the day.

I'm pretty sure most Witch and Wizards are willing to lose their 2 hour NW and Siege supremacy. If the trade off is that they become S and A+ Tier at everything else. Like quite a few other classes are. Just saying.

20. freesk

Remove PA in T2 and T3 nws like in T1 thats all !!!
    SOME OF MY GUILDIES EVEN SAY DELETE CLASS LOL " THEY RUINS RBF " and thats true..

TALKING ABOUT RBF... REMOVE PA AND THAT STUPID DMR BUFF AS HP IS GOING DOWN WTH IS THAT **** DO WE HAVE THAT IN OPENWORLD PVP OR NWS? NO SO REMOVE THAT TOO...