1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GL>C Swap CD

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ImBeastly, May 27, 2020.

1. ImBeastly

The worst change I've seen. Absolutely gutted a majority of combos. I can think of multiple other ways they could've prevented the HB GL spam, instead they took the lazy way and messed with an already mediocre class. Not even sure how changes like this make it to live? Does nobody friggin test our changes before implementing **** into the game? Every other class is boring to me, but now the only class I enjoy is worse then it already was by far. Thank you a ton :)

Marzipan Stan likes this.
  2. Marzipan Stan

It is a bizarre change that avoids dealing with the only problem that they might have meant to fix. HB spam is still possible with specific FPS and attack speed buffs without using lifting>c swap. They added an untested change straight to live servers with no explanation that disrupts both combo options and PvE filler damage. Importantly, many zerks are only assuming that they meant to eliminate HB spam, but, as this change does not eliminate it, even that is a difficult case to support. So we have a direct nerf to 1v1 and PvE capacity without developer explanation or purpose that we can firmly deduce. Perhaps their intention was primarily to further force zerks to choose between doing damage after a first CC or being able to trigger a second CC. We don't know, and we probably will never know!

3. WisedudeBlack

"The cooldown for Awakening: Tantu's Iron Buster will now be applied when changing from Axe to Iron Buster mode by using the skills Headbutt, Frenzied Destroyer, then Ground Lifting."

No wonder It was feeling so off switching after ground lift.Wtf have they done.The class feels more janky then before now.

I do wonder who are these "ppl" that are giving them advice on classes because they're proper mental.

#3 WisedudeBlack, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
  4. ImBeastly

Exactly. Not only did it hurt us 1v1, but our PvE is clearly nerfed also. I just wish I could understand how FD>GL>C-swap was included into the nerf when headbutt>GL spam was the issue. I understand there's other combos etc we can throw out, but I feel like FD>GL>C-Swap is bread and butter in a majority of combos. They really have a super qualified class of individuals thinking about and testing these changes before throwing them out to the live servers. They implement buffs to Zerk then completely **** on him the next patch. Unreal.

I love Zerk to death, and as much as I want to just push through I had to switch to Warrior for the time being.

5. WisedudeBlack

The class feels so "off" I can't shake it off.Grinding feels especially wierd too wtf have they done.

Was this in global labs?This is such a big change to how the class works its kinda insane how they just dropped it like that.

6. ImBeastly

Yup, feels definitely off. Instead of taking time to fix the issue they just said screw it and went the lazy way. Frenzied destroyed>Groundlift>CSwap was not even the issue, yet they decided it should be added into the nerf. The devs are actually a bunch of morons it's unbelievable.

7. Törni

That is how they ever treated the class, nothing really new to be honest. At least this time they went through all the trouble to mention it in the patch notes.

8. WisedudeBlack

I honestly cant pvp and pve properly now.There's way to many dead zone moments now because of how much I use FD and GL

#8 WisedudeBlack, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
  9. ImBeastly

I've only been playing since January and I'm already tired of it lol. Big rip to the Zerker boys who's been dealing with it for years. I'll give PA until the new class is released to fix him, or I'll have to swap over sadly.

10. WisedudeBlack

-.- So thats it bois?Class is dead?I've seen Choice try some combos but the level of bullshittery he needs to do now for the same amount of damage is stupid.Meanwhile guardian shift Q or whatever she does and takes half your hp or kills you.

11. Tronkun

I'm looking in laughs to those zerker who still in awakening Instead succesion only for spam q buff in nodes, dudes zerker is bad in pvp since they did the cc nerf 2 years+ ago, succesion for pve is the only way to enjoy zerker now, if you want pvp just rerol to ninja etc