1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glad i stopped spending money

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MrSirGuy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. MrSirGuy

For months your servers have been failing. With every new patch you would think you guys would actually try to fix something besides fashion glitches. What is the point of updating a game that doesn't work properly? Even now with Kama pt 2 i have disconnected 4 times. NO its not my provider! NO it's not my PC. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. This is the only game that does this :D why kakako why do you not lube us before you #$#! us? Why kakao :D?

Nocturnus, SkullMonkey and agreygamer like this.
  2. Dalenos

Well i just go disconnected while traveling from florin to calpheon to go explore whats left of kamasylvia. It's definitely not my ISP since I have never been disconnected from world of tanks. I say world of tanks because early this morning i was playing perfectly find without any issues.

T800 likes this.
  3. airhead

getting DC'd every 2-3 minutes now... unplayable game... bummer.

4. agreygamer

I was regularly investing in pearls the first few months when the game actually wasn't too bad. I haven't spent a penny in over 15 months and will not until this game is fixed, which means I'll never have to worry about spending here again.

T800 likes this.
  5. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I imagine the DC issues in NA are exacerbated by higher numbers than usual playing for the new content.

6. Roechacca

If that's the case then they should be paying for more server space through leaseweb. I wonder if they have to jump through a few dozen flaming hoops to get funding approved or if they just mathematically calculate the acceptable amount of lost business as opposed to upgrade costs and just find not upgrading more profitable.

eitheldin and Saccharin like this.
  7. Shimnao

Shimnao Musa 61 NA

But have you tried... Resetting your router and or modem? I hear that does the trick

8. DreUd

havent dcd once today. or last night before maintanance or at all during the weekend... I live in north carolina. Also none of the us streamers I watch ever dc so idk.

9. Monarck

know whats funny... if it was the servers shitting the beds then EVERYONE would dc... ur ISP is **** or your path is ****. not server issues.

10. Rooptsol

It's not a path but a road.
    Server can be **** for some and not for others. You have to understand that the server are not a single entity that we all connect to. It is a network infrastructure with multiple road to get to.

Some are problematic some aren. You just take a better road inside LeaseWeb Network. You know that the cluster redirecting the trafic inside leaseweb is a server too ? A different kind of server.

The point is LeaseWeb and their infrastructure is to blame. Call it BDO server call it whatever you want. It is still an issue with LeaseWeb since the start and Kakao refuse to acknowledge it because of the liability who come with it.

Avonna likes this.
  11. Monarck

LeaseWeb servers aren't BDO servers therefor ur ISP is **** or your path is ****. fail to see what you are arguing here.

12. NVG

NVG

It's everyone's provider's fault. Don't you see? Kakao is innocent!

13. MrSirGuy

Do you have some sort of uh...let me see brain issue? This is the only game that has this issue. Read before speaky mmkay?

14. Thanak

You want to go to the supermarket. As you enter the parking, you stop and can't go any further because there is a Big Giant Hole on the parking entrance.

The supermarket manager tells you "It's not my fault you can't buy stuff, there is notting wrong in the store. Fix your stupid car !"

15. Monarck

ISP issues include, path to game server. LeaseWeb servers (which is the path you are taking) aren't ****ing Kashkows server. go back to your hole where you think you know how the world works. the only way kashkow could fix your problem for you would be to take the servers down for everyone and get a new network path from a new company. good luck with that.

16. MrSirGuy

I don't need to be a zoologist to understand that i paid for this game like everyone else :D and build my own PC and pay for my own brilliant working provider just to be told "it's your fault mate"
    I play several MMOS and have never EVER had this issue. EVER. Go defend on another post mate.

Avonna likes this.
  17. MrSirGuy

[​IMG] Our technical staff is currently investigating the issues of disconnects and is working on a solution. ~ Mercy

SMD mate.

18. Thanak

Kakao has a business relationship with LeaseWeb. my ISP doesn't. My ISP is rooting the trafic fine all the way to LeaseWeb font door,

If a routing issue in the Leaseweb datacenter is impacting Kakao's client, it's Kakao's best interest and responsability to work with their supplier to actually fix the issue.

Grizabella and Avonna like this.
  19. FreeWill

glad u stopped now get back to club penguin

20. Monarck

Lol and still not a ****ing kashkow server issue.