1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Costume Design Contest 2018 - Grand Final Winner

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Strycer

Strycer Kunoichi 61 EU

And still neither EU nor NA won. 2/3 from top 3 from Asia...

I wonder why...

2. Clairu

Clairu DarkKnight 61 EU

Wot a ****ing joke,clearly didnt listen to the community as always. Good job!

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  3. Agent40

Can you guys make exceptions and add the whole of the top 3 into the game? 1# slot doesn't deserve it at all.

Ainzell, Mana_Mafia and R.Prescott like this.
  4. Eyes of Cimeies

I also feel I should point out that I successfully voted on a single costume a total of six times without any kind of account/IP change. And that's only because that's how many times I tried. Probably could have just kept doing it.

Aevisyo and Isteria like this.
  5. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 62 NA

As a Zerker player I am offended by how constipated that zerker looks. OMEGALUL

Onoderane likes this.
  6. Ama

Ama

The power of uganda > civilized world

7. Beeso

Hey, at least the wizard one didn't get first place.

image.jpg

A rare victory for our caps using Quasimodos.

6footgeeks and kakodaimonos like this.
  8. Lenerlink

To be truly honest i dont mind the zerker outfit as it would be the most UNIQUE out in the game if they put it in. Im all for diverse outfit because as a tamer all we have is..."cute" outfits or so reserved its ugly outfits...IF i had drawing talent i would have created something like this but more heilang theme to fit the tamer lore...pretty sure tamer wasnt wearing a cute fully outfit in the wilderness when she was being raised by pack of Heilangs...

Onoderane and ga.gdv.s like this.
  9. kakodaimonos

But seriously a rigged Voting system where you can simply change IP to vote again? For a $10.000 reward. This is a silly joke tbh.

R.Prescott and Vamathi like this.
  10. Luminous

OMEGALUL

11. Eyes of Cimeies

But you didn't even have to change IP to keep voting. I didn't change IP and it kept letting me vote I just stopped.

12. ga.gdv.s

Wow! I am very pleasantly surprised!! The winners are truly original, seem to be judged on design instead of drawing technique, and fit the BDO theme and universe!! All these factors were problems with several outfits that were making it past the NA and EU filters and had me disillusioned in the competition. Furthermore two male outfits!!! despite the abundance of female skin that won last year's competition. I have to say kudos to the managers of the competition in other regions and at the international level!!!

13. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 62 EU

The winner is the 3rd, because it is a female costume that fit all female classes (except tamer) and that means more cash for PA and Kakao

TheMagicalHuy, R.Prescott and Kotaro like this.
  14. Lenerlink

TBH if i had a second vote i would have voted for this outfit just for how unique it is...theres is NOTHING wrong with this outfit as alot of Americans think that people only are suppose to think and have the same taste as they do. Americans and Europeans are very arrogant.

#54 Lenerlink, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  15. Ganathar

I see people picked on how it could have been rigged by changing IPs. However, this contest had a much bigger problem, the voting system itself. You could only vote a single costume for every region. Some would say that it's sensible because it means that people can't be biased towards their own region, but I would argue that it's not sensible. The only thing that the top costume needed to do is beat every other costume from Tailand, you cannot compare it to the costumes of the other regions. What if for example one region is full of the best costumes in the game and they all get 10% because people can't choose between those masterpieces? If a region is full of bad costumes and it has an average one thrown in there, the average costume will win the entire contest with this voting system.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  16. Milinia

Yay!! At least 1 customer is happy! :D

Niriko likes this.
  17. sShotrah

sShotrah Sorceress 62 EU

there were more male outfits on top 10, than female outfit. (except if the one i taking for a male outfit is a valkyrie, idk)

Who voted for that costume, like really? Bots? I wouldnt be surprised.

18. residente

To be fair if I was in the grand finals and 10k were in play, I'd reset my IP as many times as possible and shill my costume to as many people as I can.

19. Cannaid

#1 = trash

#2 = edgy af cut my life into pieces dear diary my mom doesnt understand me

#3 = mandatory slut gear

kwkz, Davidru, Mana_Mafia and 2 others like this.
  20. Lady Arisha

Lady Arisha Mystic 61 EU