1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Costume Design Contest - Top 10 NA [Updated: 6/14/18] Prizes Delivered!

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Kabz, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Ruin

Gradz to the top 10!

I wish wish WISH that they would make the ultimate winner for all classes/gender so people wouldn't feel quite so shafted :(
    They didn't say they wouldn't, so here's to hoping lol

2. CptJApplebee

Congrats to the top 10. Honestly not sure which will win. They're all pretty impressive. I think I'd vote for Oblit myself, most likely.

I knew I wouldn't get this far, but it was still thrilling to even make it to the 40 that got voted on. Surprised me for my first attempt ever. Thanks to anybody who voted for "Hela's Champion." It made my day anyone would want to see it in game at all. That really made the last couple weeks pretty exciting.

Good luck to you 10.

Kyraios, Najla and midgard229 like this.
  3. Wynde

The Orbit one for the Mystic is seriously distasteful and should not have even been considered. It shows way too much skin and they stated that indecent and distasteful would not be accepted.

mahoukitty likes this.
  4. Kotaro

mmm my next 3 votes gonna be

Beyond Martial Art Spirit or Diety Envoy of the End.
    Sushiroe
    Night Blossom

GL everybody

5. Asterotis

They also said that plagiarized works would be disqualified, and yet...

Do you really expect them to enforce their rules? Unless you call them out on their BS that is

6. Arudius

Lover's Pride for me, it's one of the only outfits I see them converting to more than just the class it's designed for. Easily translates to valk / warrior etc (there's no way they wouldn't try to maximize an outfit across multiple classes whenever possible, like they did with one of KR's ninja outfits by also releasing it on musa etc). Not quite as easy to do with lingerie or robes imo.

Kotaro likes this.
  7. Sylo78

I tried, but my definition of "medieval Europe" apparently is something drastically different than Koreas :D Though admittedly my design was more inspired of how a roadside bandit might look so the actual armor was minimal.

Damonik Art likes this.
  8. Dalenos

Really i like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) except for the gauntlets and helmet been made out of bone don't like that much >.>
    Well remember BB and 2 workers in one node >.>

As for me 2 of the entries I like made to the top 10

[​IMG]

#28 Dalenos, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Rozett likes this.
  9. Danniel

Family Name: AkagamiKurama
    Name / Alias of designer: Barba Negra
    Title of the Costume: Beyond Martial Art Spirit or Diety Envoy of the End.
    Class Name: Striker

Lit man Striker has crap costumes this is totally awesome I will buy this if it wins I swear.
    Alot of work went into it even outlining the tattoo origin hell iI buy 1 for me and my guildie hes also a striker.

10. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 58 NA

Red Crane Finally a Meawha outfit that looks worthy of the class. Almost everything in the store looks like tamer hand me downs

11. Wilter

HELLO MY NAME IS KARMA AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

Looks like you didn't REALLY remove all the plagiarized entries... could it be bias? Maybe one of the judges has a thing for entries where you can VERY clearly see what the contestant did and did not draw. Maybe they don't think that the 100% stolen unique hairstyle is part of the outfit, even after previous winners had their hair made in the game. Maybe they don't care that the "artist" has a dirty history of painting over and tracing other artwork and calling it their own. Or maybe they love when people submit outfits that they didn't even make for the contest originally, considering that the one in question has been around since at least 2014. Only the most professional and dignified contests disqualify such entries.

But why should I be upset? It obviously won't win. But that spot and those rewards could have gone to somebody who deserved it.
    YA'LL ARE SHADY. *gets the popcorn and the pitch forks*

[​IMG]

#31 Wilter, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Ebba, Thirea, unange and 5 others like this.
  12. achy513

Really? Pics don't even show up??

13. Michael.Ngu

I Hope that after a month or whatever of releasing these to their server(EU/NA) that they swap and have NA outfits in EU and EU outfits in NA

14. Ball

so wait no dk costume just witch wizard and mystic and striker da fuk the classest state of mind ppl have lol

15. CM Servantes

Community Coordinator

Indeed we have disqualified the entries which people reported to us. If one of the reported entries is in the top 10 it is because the team believes that the entry does not violate any copyright rules related to the costume design.

Best regards.

CherryLolo and Zimtblog like this.
  16. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 61 EU

there are 3 entries for DK for EU

17. Tyronica

Ban the accounts plagiarizing. Much effort is put in to the entries and theft should be a bannable offense.

Asterotis likes this.
  18. Busche

Tamer costume is nice.

Really didn't want a "sexy" Mystic costume, but this is the times we live in where less cloths equal more power.

Bonus points if you only wear one shoulder guard!

19. Wilter

[​IMG]

20. Wilter

Theft is theft. If one part of the outfit is stolen, the whole thing should be disqualified. I made my case, and any one of my points would have automatically disqualified the entry in question, in pretty much any serious contest. You need to take those shades off, please.