1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Costume Design Contest - Top 10 NA [Updated: 6/14/18] Prizes Delivered!

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Kabz, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 62 EU

Rip envoy of the end.... I really wanted that costume but ;_; sadpanda

2. BarbaNegra

really confused, i got more votes than 3 entries there,but anyways x.x congratz!! to the finalist

3. RainnellLynnMitarius

I think alot of you guys are confused lol.....There was a voting of the community ---THEN after it was the Dev team choosing. The way they worded it was weird but I remember Avalace mentioning it on the twitter as information for someone. They said that peoples choice and or encouragement might affect who would be chosen in the end! BUT it was still the Dev team picking at the ones they wanted out of the top 10. So to be honest the community voting (in form of forum post) don't matter at all and ya'll being weird about it >.>

Zimtblog and eitheldin like this.
  4. BarbaNegra

at least there is a chance for people who is on top 10 to make the outfit in game?

5. Rhainstorm

Sorry but your constant whining on this is funny, first of all unless you copyright it, and its an exact copy, or the name and concept is also copyrighted its fair game, the only thing is to take someone else design in it entirety is just lack of creativity and vision and "Imitation is the lowest form of creativity". BUT... Artists have copied other artists work over the years as an exercise to understand the process and as practice, and that is perfectly acceptable. yet If a person is displaying a piece someone else created they should at least cite the original piece and artist as a courtesy.
    "fact is you can draw or paint your versions of pretty much anything you want from whatever source you want and its completely acceptable. Unless If the material or subject matter (ie; characters, location, etc...) is someone elses intellectual property, meaning copyrighted, than it would be illegal to sell it for gain (without permission). Now if someone makes drawings based on those images not for profit this fall under the category of Fan Art and would be considered a homage."...........(source, hmm common art knowledge, school, internet and artist Lucas Andersen posting on this very subject)

#125 Rhainstorm, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2018
    Zimtblog likes this.
  6. Wilter

Everybody who said anything against you just got their comment removed... Don't think I'm not taking pictures, CMs. I've already written one nice letter about you.And the mod is protecting you by editing your post. Keep giving me more to write about....

7. Asterotis

"NICE LETTER"

[​IMG]

xD sorry, had to.

CherryLolo and Wilter like this.
  8. Wilter

Nice is my code word for BURN. <3