1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2019-08-22 : bug fixes and small improvements

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Keldorn, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Can someone please test the amounts of loot from a candidum... thats the only thing sea hunters like me are looking for... and make a screen of the loot and the value.
    Words worth nothing a screenshot shows things better.
    I would test it myself if eu could be able to login on the test server wothout having to "cheat". And even if i could i dont have a ship or gear to test with.

2. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

How are you a "SMH" but have no ship?

Thanks for the link to that doc, I noticed that there are a total of 4 ships coming out, I thought the Carrack was the upgraded frigate. Is there any screenshots of the Carrack as well? I recall seeing the upgraded sailboat/frigate in another thread with some comparisons to the current ships for size.

#22 Drakias, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2019
  3. Maginha

He/she does not have one on global labs (i think you can easily get one there and equip it as easily @Micariel )

4. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Thank you for clearifying this for me. Obviously some people missed the reading and understanding lesson in school.

However The thing 8s. I am from Eu and i can't access the servers without using a vpn. And i dont really want to bother looking for a decent vpn service that is not subscription based or slow af.

Maginha likes this.
  5. Bluedog

You just need VPN for registration your Account. I never use a vpn to join global Lab and i from EU.

Maginha likes this.
  6. Mellonamin

2019-08-22_7128409.JPG

seanas likes this.
  7. Parthin

The ammo change was much needed. One unanswered question I have, is what saleable loot will the sea monsters drop now?

8. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Nice... thanks for showing the valueable thing... like the actual value of the item...

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. Pavo

I think you misunderstood or were misinformed on how current sailors work. The quest to upgrade them is only one time. Than there is an NPC that you buy the contract extension via amity. You can buy as many extensions as you want to carry and you can extend the Sailor Contract up to 7 days at a time, so technically you can go back to the NPC once every 7 days or stack a bunch of them up. It all depends on how often you sail and how much space you want to dedicate, if any, to extensions. I don't use the extensions much so i have like 6 sitting in my boats inventory I use only when needed.

The Amity game is super easy so it doesn't take much time at all. I think it was Tirol at by Diaz Farm. I think you need the upgraded contract in your inventory/ 1000 amity with him. Each extension is only 50 amity to buy and like 150k silver.

I don't think the Artisan ones are in the game yet, same with masters.

There is one for the frigate too.

Crap looks like I need to upgrade mine to Professional since the exp bonus/ adjustment.

Hope that helps.

Attached Files:

10. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

Oh thats right my apologies I completely forgot since I havent done it in so long I thought it was a quest but its amnity(thanks for the reminder) and its annoying. Having to ride all the way to that farm and do an amnity game every time I want to sail is nonsense and you have to get what 500 amnity for every contract sure you can stack them if you want to stand there forever and keep getting 500 plus amnity for every single one. If it was a one time deal I wouldn't complain but for each one not happening.

11. Airie

I've updated the ship guide.

The following information has been added:
    • More information on some new ships: Cog, Dancing Marlin, Carrack
    • +10 Blue ship part stats
    • Khan's Heart

Wodur, Aikatears and Keldorn like this.
  12. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

Very help guide thank you. I do have a question on sailor food the chowder...is that brought in npc shop or can we make it using cooking

13. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

Great guide! Are the ships stats up to date? Base ration is only 1100/1200 but with +10 blue gear unbelivable +32200.

14. Lord_Xenon

Can you explain that?

You need to press the Global Lab button ingame.
    So you need to change to VPN before or after that? When it's before, the slow af connection could you kick out of the game rendering that way useless. When it's just needed for the opened website, then it would be indeed good. Login ingame --> press button to open website --> change to VPN --> browse the options to register for Global Labs --> change back to your own IP/remove VPN. Playing BDO/BDO global lab.

15. Pavo

It's only 50 amity per extension, the extensions don't expire, and you can extend the Sailor's Contract up to 7 days at a time. It's way more convenient than you are thinking.

There was a lot of misinformation/ perhaps a rework of the system a while ago.

The amity game is very easy giving you enough amity per round to buy 3-5 or so extensions. You can keep the extensions on your boat, inventory, storage, etc...

My screen shot shows you 6 extensions in my boats inventory since I don't use them that much unless I do trade runs or such.

Hope that clears things up.

16. Bluedog

So you basicly just make an acc on NA, level it to 56 -> log in with an vpn(connected to US or anywhere you can accsess Lab from) -> press the global lab button -> make an account -> now you can just log into the global lab launcher without vpn and play with a stable connection. Just the registration/the press of the button has to be done with a Vpn.

17. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

here is something intresting from reddit:
    [​IMG]

seanas and Wodur like this.
  18. Purr

what daily quest aer u doing? i have 2 profession frigate boatman and 1 professional sailboat boatman u do a quest promote them do another quest and promote them then to renew the contract u use amity from Tirol at dias farm to buy a 24h contract renewal its not that hard and no daily there at all

19. Purr

this was like 20 mins of work while i watched netflix so i was slow at doing it.. its not hard seems ur just too lazy to be bothered 6% stat boost plus the other stat is HUGE just take the time get a bunch of them and put them in wagons and use as needed

Attached Files:

20. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

they really making getting that third upgrade rare...at least the market will be ok...for a while anyway