1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.02.27 - 100% Accuracy nerfs and more, Node War changes, etc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Mirtastic

I second this statement and fully endorse giving GM powers to our most esteemed and overall godlike player Luxie- I uh mean Jannanobananamana.

2. Notte

I just wonder how could you make up those **** and post it with format and font color change in such a short time, you literally did it in less than a min, amazing skills!

Life2v likes this.
  3. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Lol ok then

4. Lady Arisha

Lady Arisha Mystic 61 EU

You are ment to be immobile in succession, not mobile.

Sorry, but the Gauntlet succ is nothing but a straight downgrade in PvP for both of them. There is absolutely no reason to use any of them unless if you wanna challange yourself even futher.

And about the mages, Wizard is probably one of the most broken Succ's out there along with Ninja.

#64 Lady Arisha, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  5. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

I can't wait for the next wave of nerf threads to hit the ninja subforum the week after this patch comes to NA.

But man, if they need to nerf things for pvp, can't they figure out a way to leave pve the hell alone? With the changes, there's basically no reason to take succession over awakening now. Awakening is de facto pvp mode after all these nerfs, and maybe even pve now, too.

All I can say is they need to figure out how to make our awakening flow as well as succession does.

Fateneko and AZzalor like this.
  6. easay9

wtf rangers grab is all she had left in awakening and it already hardly ever landed do to resists, and dsync like the **** thats such a huge nerf to awakening.

7. Blitzball

Accuracy on grabs only affect damage, not the succesful landing

Fateneko and AZzalor like this.
  8. Netreiam

Succession was garbage anyway. Most of the changes could have been buffs on mainhand skills for older classes whose skills were (and still are) complete and utter trash not even worth wasting skill points on. If they wanted to make a whole new skill tree they should have made new skills for the mainhand weapons.

ODB3698 likes this.
  9. T800

Classes have many skills on too low Cooldown - Awakening totally replaced skills from Pre-awakening tree.

So making a new tree, wouldn't make people use Pre-awakening skills either.

So Succession was a step in the right direction.

It even made Lahn in to FOTM class now. Mostly because it gives players that nostalgic feeling of having a full kit of Protected skills with mobility and fast attack speed.

Why everyone is rerolling to Lahn Succession now?: https://www.twitch.tv/vert/clip/FrigidProductiveLasagnaRedCoat

10. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

A melee class that cant close distance is just fodder for 70% of classes in the game, 3 dashes that use stamina and 3 with shards gives mystic the ability to catch up a bit and chase a target, i mean she has to be in peoples face to generate shards in succession. Its a reasonable buff, mystic doesnt have stealth or big gap closing ability.

ODB3698, Ama83 and T800 like this.
  11. LesserHellspawn

I am actually working some of those with my workers. I hope those resource nodes get moved to any of the remaining ones.

T800 likes this.
  12. T800

That was about Node Wars. They removed 50 or so Nodes that can be fought over during Node Wars.

Could have done it 2 years ago, but then they used to care about the games future, so they had to keep the appearance that players weren't leaving the game. Now that they changed their priority to Crimson Desert , even 1 year delays in the development, that were unthinkable 2 year ago, is common with expansion like O'dylitta.

P.S: also looks like Shai is about to get her wings! Kibelius set was added for her on Glabs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://bdocodex.com/gl/item/601383/

#72 T800, Feb 28, 2020
    LesserHellspawn likes this.
  13. Netreiam

And succession doesn't make people use preawakening skills either, it makes them use "succession skills". The only thing that would make people use pre awakening skills is making those preawakening skills actually good, which is why succession locking that behind "preawakening only" is garbage and dumb.

I don't care about giving people who hate awakening a mainhand only skill tree, I just want the base preawakening tree to not be garbage not worth using.

ODB3698 likes this.
  14. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

i joined battle arena on GL. i have full pen over 850 Evasion. random striker grabs me and kill me in 2 second. i cant do anything agains it, perma cc until dead. random striker had 272 AP and 340 accuracy

15. Dellboy

If only that were true. If ONLY you had 850 evasion. Come on, show us a picture of your gear Janna. I already know you were lying about not seeing caphras. But it's because you don't have the gear you claim. So please. Show us a picture of your gear. Better yet, why don't you gif the "random striker" that kills you in 2 seconds killing you, while you show everyone your 509 dp.
    But you won't because that's just not possible. Regardless to what you believe, There isn't anyone out there that agree's with you that striker is OP. So pull your head out please. And stop spreading miss information.

16. LesserHellspawn

Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding.

17. KeK0011

KeK0011 62 EU

I was watching this post and then my neighbor came and we watched it together. He said this post really changed his life and it touched my heart. My village people are so grateful. Am proud to say cool post wow thanks for sharing

Life2v likes this.
  18. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

i replyed that i like the change, loged in on GL tested it. and eddited my post? you can see the timeframe is 12 min not 1 min.

T800 likes this.
  19. Life2v

Why are you so motivated to post random completely trash posts ? At this point i started to report you.

2s? Grab and leg drop deleted "850" eva. Cool story as always.

ODB3698, Xenon and AZzalor like this.
  20. Szace

DK fine lol where?
    Witch/wizard fine XD
    and Sorc? maybe she iframed the nerf again
    Nerf more the ninja until shai does more dmg than ninja
    Succ Wari still walk in Q block grab and 1 combo you
    kuno fine lol pve still trash and now they nerfed the spin XD cuz evry1 cyring the spin is OP cuz they cant pvp

#80 Szace, Feb 28, 2020
    Xenon likes this.