1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020-03-19: Shai Major update

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Keldorn, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Netreiam

Must be nice having a playerbase large enough that when you point out that every other class has something PA actually realizes how ****ed that is and gives you one *cough*valkstilltheonlyclasswithnoI-framemovement*cough*

#21 Netreiam, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  2. Claydough

wait the trolls are the one getting their ship sunk while its parked?

not the ones sinking unmanned ships???

3. Amirite

Guardian nerf is a joke. She is slow already....

4. June Madison

TBH if you are blocking up the harbour just outside the safe zone with your ship, I don't have very much sympathy. Unless you had barter goods on board, there's no penalty (like 10k silver fee I suppose).

5. Claydough

There’s no collisions on boats, they may as well be invisible

6. Poopooman

I dunno about that, I came back to the game a few days ago and got a tutorial quest for sea monsters and a free boat. Took me about 10 minutes to get out of the harbor because of all the ships blocking it.

7. DrakeBlonde

Tryed read the Striker changes but didnt get ****, can someone tell me if the changes for him are any good? In awakening that is

8. BloodLeshen

Meanwhile I should probably upgrade to a T8 horse. I'm still on my T7 event horse. Sadly my T8 event horse was a dud. But Id rather spend my silver on gear. Horse won't win me 1v1 or node wars -_-

9. BloodLeshen

ARh Guardian don't even need movement. She just stand in the center of the RBF map and hit the ground and kills everyone on the map pretty much.. with he gear obviously

10. t4mpel

Dunno what u are playing. There is a collision on the top of the boat, means the bow. Maybe you do not know that 'cause you prefer parking your boat in the middle of the way instead using it. Added to that if you have massive amount of ships docking you cant even get from the boat cause you do not see the half and land on others boats half boat half water. I hope some pirate get you.

11. LordCrusty

Wizard gets the better end of this for sure lol...
    Cataclysym BSR will knock players off their horse, can't remeber if it's 10% or 25% but it's definitly easier to use then witch ones.

12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

archers full bloom will be nice to fire off in the horsies general direction

t4mpel likes this.