1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.04.29 - Upcoming Skill window changes, Padix Island changes, etc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, Apr 29, 2020.

1. GuiltGuy

Awaken kuno needs cool downs buff to the level of awakening ninja. Nice! Can’t agree with you more.

And if you think I am exaggerated, that is what you think. But I am just claiming the phenomenon that many ninjas I know either rerolled to other classes or went back to awakening after they reached above lv63. The remaining are just waiting for the pve buff for the awakening. And after they nerf succession ninja by removing accuracy, removing air modifier, reducing damage, removing mobility, adding more cd to skills, increasing stamina cost, reducing the poison/burning pots duration even with the coming out of infinite portion, giving zero protection frontal guard, they claim that awakening ninja is weaker in pvp than succession ninja so they want to buff awakening ninja pvp? Hilarious.

#41 GuiltGuy, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
  2. IWalkAlone

Calm down, succ ninja is stil very powerfull, yes he get nerfed hard but still a powerfull, and deff better than awaken ninja in PvE, and kuno...And I know ninjas that stick to succ because is better so ?

3. GuiltGuy

Better than awakening ninja in pve with no mobility, no protection, removed modifier, zero accuracy, reduced pvp damage, reduced burning and poison pots under the infinite portion. Sure better than awakening ninja by consuming more stamina, having less grabs. And in terms of pve, succession is better now and that is why many pve focused guys still remain. So next week pve buff will be applied to awakening ninja. So?

What is next?Buff awakening ninja by having more damage than succeesion ninja, having more mobility, having well rounded protection, adding more air modifier, increasing accuracy,stronger e buff, consuming less stamina, and having more grabs than succession ninja does? Can’t agree with you more.

4. woots

dont know didnt really know his "history" but, after wont speak about pvp situation, and i only started ninja after "all nerf"

yup kuno succ skill flow ( so transition" is atrocious ( even more with no good SP sustain ), + with how the ninjutsu are managed ( like with the incoming pve awak bosst update, meahwa succ will have the timer limit removed on the first 2 "buff", why the hell not also do the same with ninjutsu as they are consumed by skills anyway )
    But yeah i retried again kuno succ with a trial character ( didnt wanted to "waste" a skill reset ) an yeah, just nope, i really dislike the succ usage.

from all class so succ i play(ed), even tried "quickly" with trial; kuno succ is the only one i straight dislike to use
    I mean the only additional "movement" are the slash after tendon cuter, and the "one step in a direction" with flash slash... i mean..wtf....

yup indeed kuno awak is far slower, that's for sure an issue with many protection removed, but that's so much smoother to use, imho kuno is for awak, or just play ninja. ( but sure maybe in "pvp" that's different ) unless they correctly spend time on kuno succ to at least review CD - skill transition - add somes key combo to thoses 4 skills you have to quick slot, remove ninjutsu timer

what was the nerf for damage & dot ? didnt really checked ninja update over time ?

Ninja succ dont have less mobility than kuno succ tho, fatal blow range up & cresent second attack are a nice mobility. Sure ninja crescent isnt instant like kuno version or kuno ankle, but still.

Also yup succ doesnt allow to move + chain block & iframe like awake allow, if that's all you care about, so consider as "mandatory", indeed you dont have other alternative.

But saying succ dont have protection, just no, ninja succ have 2 more FG compare to kuno succ, and 7 SA vs 5 for kuno... so.... yeah.

#44 woots, May 9, 2020
  5. IWalkAlone

I am all about puting key kombo, I hate how quick slot just dont work any time and you have to press twice.For ninjutsu too...The rest I felt just like that when I first try it, chaotic and with no conection betwin skills.And I get back to awakening.Then I saw some video from Kyrandis how he will never go back to awaken.So I give her a try again.Who knows maybe I find her rythm, maybe I just like the speed and dmg only. but I think she is great now.Deff is not a char that you can feel with few minutes of gameplay.

6. woots

exactly, yet funny thing, with ninja blade spin i have far less issue to chain it after many skill.. just kek.

who care about a random guy opinion, what's matter is how fine you are using a class / awak vs succ. After i dont like that BDO trend => most efficient grinding ( as i pve in that game ) so, i pick what it fit me.
    Yeah already gave another try with the trial, i gave it several chance, i just cant, its too wrongly managed.
    They need to run a kuno succ update like they did with mystic ( so damn good to use her succ ) until there i will stick with awak for her.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  7. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

awk kuno dont need a cd buff most skills are already lower than 10s but they should nerf her spin and buff all other awk skills

8. IWalkAlone

True, but I dont have isuess with Tendon too, but its on my mouse.
    Guess is not you char.
    I hear that too, after I deleted my mystic :) Now leveling another to try it.

9. GuiltGuy

Who didn't check? Did they nerf the damage and then nerf the dot duration for half even with the coming out of infinite portion. The duration of all dots used to be 18s. What is now? What is the point of dots now? If kuno likes these dots, happily exchange that with kuno's op self buffs.

Ninja succ has better mobility than kuno succ? lol Keep lying. What is the STAMINA COST kuno succ has? By HOW FAR kuno can move? Alert stance's movement together with all other RMB movement distance is a joke. Lets buff kuno succession by having the same distance movement as ninja succ does and buff kuno succession by having the same amount of stamina consumption. Is that ok?

Ninja succe has no blocks. Sura's FG is animation locked with 12 s. Aleart stance is just a joke. If you say ninja succ has 2 more FG than kuno suc so let us first REMOVE kuno's KUNAI FG which has INFINIE FG than ninja does. Is that ok?

In addition, ninja succ blade spin is nerfed by removing 30% accuracy, 23% pvp damage and this skill is just SA without cc. Look at kuno's TENDON CUTTER. Protective cc plus CRAZY MOVEMENT with HIGH DAMGE with A LOWER CD than blade spin. What is wrong with this game? Developers surely only listen to liars cries.

Ninja's SA is also joke. If you are not a dumb ass you will know to engage and easily cc ninja succ during the animation of cresent etc. Look at the kuno succ attacking speed. That also needs the nerf. Reduce her speed of attack by at least 80% to align with ninja succ.

I recently leveled up kuno in main server to get the bonus for the free skill reset. It is very clear that kuno awakening has longer and greater range of attack, better pve performance than ninja awakening, more useful skills. Clearly kuno is an advanced version of ninja since she also have more skills pre-awakening. They designed ninja only to cater to the demands of players from Japan server. Initially develpors dont even bother to create this class. But Japan sever protested and in the end, very rushly, they made the class called ninja after the kuno.

Kuno succ has serious issue with her tendon cutter. High damage, lower cd than blade spin, protective SA, long distance MOVEMENT, with ultimate cc of target. wheras blade spin has ZERO MOVEMENT, 23% pvp damage reduced, 30% accuracy removed, NO CC, LONGER CDs.

So let's nerf ninja succession and buff kuno succ. Nice and sweet.

Yes she does. She needs to be treated in the way as good as ninja awakening. Buff some of her skills to have the same cd as ninja awakening does.

#49 GuiltGuy, May 9, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2020
  10. Tacarmato

All things we will see in a minimum of 1 year if not more yikes

11. IWalkAlone

Beter mobility doesnt mean longer distance dude.Yes Kuno can move further but ninja can move MORE.SO I could call it equal, the have just diferent positives.
    Whaaaaat?
    Better movement while attacking on ninja compensate kuno atack speed, here I would say are more equal with little advantage to succ ninja.Kuno seems to have better dmg.We talk succ, Awaken Ninja still wins in dmg.
    Not sure what you mean, awaken kuno is better than awaken ninja in terms of PvE, but only on hard mobs, easy mobs ninja just oneshoots to stronger dmg and shorter animations.In PvP awaken ninja kills ruffly 3 times faster than kuno.

12. GuiltGuy

You avoid my questions. Kuno has burst far movement. Is it way faster than ninja's stupid RMB? Is it less stamina consuming than ninja's stupid RMB? Also some jokers say ninja succ has more FG than kuno. This is joke of century. You see this is how you kuno community lied. And I remember woots this guy. He is among the teams that stabbed behind ninja.

13. IWalkAlone

And because lomg animation of Tendon you usualy die if there are more than one person next to you.Blade spin have way shorter animation is more safe to use.About dmg Im almost sure blade spin has better dmg.
    Also Tendon was very badly nerfed with removal of its cansel.

14. IWalkAlone

At the begining of succ yet indeed ninja had more protections, now both lack.And I have more trouble with stamina on kuno than ninja so yeaa I keep thinking succ ninja has beter mobility in fight, less mobility in terms of distance

15. GuiltGuy

Blade spin succ obviously has long animation. Tendon cutter is safer with its movement while blade spin is at still. Tendon cutter damage is high (anyone can deny this unless developers show pvp damage for all skills). And tendon cutter is a protected cc with lower cd than blade spin and that is very logical. lol

16. GuiltGuy

This is true. You know during the time, PA actually hasn't touched awakening a lot. They dont nerf awakening ninja and dont buff awakening witch for example. But some guy in this forum (I wont point out his name), has been crying about ninja awakneing being op for long long time and yesterday suddenly said that awakening ninja needs no nerf now.

So here is what happens:

6months ago
    In mind: that class is op because I cannot kill that class.
    In forum: nerf that class

6months after:
    In mind: that class is not op at all. I know how to counter them and kill them easily because I get to know their mechanism
    In forum: that class is still op but needs no buffs and no nerfs. Instead, just keep buffing our class please.

lol

This is why I really appreciate Robert that ranger player who insists that awakening ninja is op and should be nerfed. Don't take me wrong. I definitely agree with Robert based on the claims by PA that they want to make awakneing to be as "powerful" as succession in pvp.

#56 GuiltGuy, May 9, 2020
  17. Dannyswe1235

kuno have 1 skill with 3s cd, 1 skill with 4s cd, 1 skill with 5s cd, 2 skills with 6s cd, 2 skills with 7s cd, 1 skill with 8s cd, 1 skill with 11s cd, 2 skills with 12s cd and 1 skill with 15s cd and ninja 1 skill with 2s cd, got 2 skills withh 3s cd, 2 skills with 4s cd, 2 skill with 5 s cd, 1 skill with 7s cd, 1 skill with 8s cd, 1 skill with 9s cd, 1 skill with 17s cd, 1 skill with 18s cd and 1 skill with 25s cd (didnt count awk block jump or concealment or e buff)

18. GuiltGuy

This is an obvious evidence that kuno awakening needs to be buffed to ninja awakening level so that kuno community can sense and feel the power of ninja. lol

Because kuno sweeties said their cds are long so they are weaker version of ninja, only by buffing them to align with ninja , they will be satisfied.

19. Dannyswe1235

what? only complains about kunos cd is for succ not for awk

20. GuiltGuy

No someone also complains the cd of awakening kuno.
    They can find everything to complain. They can have every reason to complain. They can consume every second to complain. They fear the world doesnt know they are weaker than ninja.