1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.04.29 - Upcoming Skill window changes, Padix Island changes, etc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

you was the one who said they needed to buff kunos awk cd(4 skills with more than 10s cd vs succ 4 skills above or is 13s cd )

2. GuiltGuy

Give up if you havent read other posts.

3. woots

You do release that the infinite potion change nothing compare to the preview situation as that "pvp" already was using dumb fk pot spam ? player just had a stock of potion, => still the same thing. And that not even speaking about their even dumber rng to actualy get that potion.

Also, i will always agree that allowing pot spam in a pvp situation is absolutely over stupid,
    Now about the dot in general, it always have been bad, and never been that interesting because they game never had way to cure them, or via skill like a decent pvp game would do.
    Therefore, yeah they certainly toned down that because of that, mainly.

Stamin kuno succ cost ? kek, isnt that the same as ninja ? or no sorry, ninja has the new malice every 7sec that use 150stam, damn that's really the end of the world right and all the time leave you with 0 stam, wtf is that joke.

Kuno dont really move much further than ninja tho, hek, she doesnt has ninja step, she has dance, but its 11sec, vs 6s ninja step, allo ?
    ninja still has a move with cresent ( sa ) + fatal blow, there is ankle, but that doesnt move that far, which make ninja more or less in the same situation as kuno for the movement.
    Whatever you dont like the alert stance distance nerf, and i can understand that, stop your exageration saying ninja dont have movement.

Ninja succ no block ? what about the 2 alert stance ? what about dark frenzy ? now if you cant use them correctly, well, that's another problem, but ninja do has 3 FG.
    "infinite FG" yeah sorry i tend to forget that the guard never deplet with incoming damage. kek. But sure kuno block is more easyly accessible.

blade spin, cant you also use it after a down state ? you know it has down attack right ? and down smah, right ?
    btw tendon cutter is only 1 less second, it has "movement" but its neither a very precise movement. except for the last hit.

I dont say kuno succ is sh#t, i say kuno succ is sh#t to use because bad skill flow, quick slotted skill that doesnt chain well, because its not smooth to use, because 0 SP sustain other than brace, because high reload giving a sh#tty flow.
    But it certainly only fit a pvp situation as you have more "down" time and only go spike and go away, that's certainly why you dont see the problem i'am speaking about.
    yeah because they certainly only care about the spike damage but doesnt question the usage, or flow like i do, understand correctly what i'am saying.

kuno awak vs ninja, that's different, but kuno awak isnt without issue tho.

But apparently since you seem to prefer kuno for everything, then you have your answer, just stick with kuno ;)

Awak is fine, and i enjoy it, succ, miss somes tweak to be really pleasant to use, for the moment, yeah i consisder it really bad and unpleasant to use.
    That's the very first character of that game, so from the ones i've tried i have this issues, general all have a decent flow
    but this one, dear lord what a chore to use.

anyway

#63 woots, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
    IWalkAlone likes this.
  4. GuiltGuy

can exchange all ninja succ "FG" with kuno's q blocks or any class's q blocks lol.

can exchange ninja's dot with kuno's op self buff. lol

And funny you said kuno tendon cutter doesnt have protection. Haha, you dont know what you are talking about. And kuno tendon cutter has cc right ? has cc right? has cc right? Can apply flow right? can apply flow right? can apply flow right? also has air attack right? also has air attack right? also has air attack right? also has down attack right? also has down attack right? also has down attack right? Disgusting! ALso who doesnt do the math? These are pve not for pvp. Before PA agree to announce the pvp damage for all skills, you can go on disguising, go on pretending, go on lying.

#64 GuiltGuy, May 9, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2020
  5. woots

neh that part is my bad, was thinking about ankle cutter, edited after
    now stop play your angry guys, that's pretty sad tbh. go grab a drink or something you seem to really need to calm down.

And damage are damage wrote, and as i said the first post i've wrote about that, doesnt talking about pvp situation.
    If you are unable to understand what ppl write to play the smart ass and start to be insulting, go take a good look at your face in the mirror and come back when you have gathered back a bit of your sense.

but as i said, go play kuno, wtf are you whinning about since you consider her so much better than ninja?

I hated the kuno succ usage then i stick with awakening, created a topic about succ to say what i think should be tweaked.
    Then leveled a ninja as i really enjoy the succession.

Be proactive when you can.

#65 woots, May 9, 2020
    IWalkAlone likes this.
  6. GuiltGuy

First I have quit ninja long time ago and recently I play kuno for pve just to get free skill resetting bonus. And I found kuno much better than ninja after the grind. My guildmate held several pvp contest several matches between suc ninja and succ kuno and obviously kuno has advantages all over ninja succ. I don't care the distance they nerf, all the damage, accuracy, pot, cd they nerfed. It is ok just to make ninja succ totally at still without mobility. But I am claimming a class without mobility plus protection is the worst in today's scenario. They can take away alert stance but they need to give a real FG, a q block every melee has to prevent the situation shown in the videl above. That is.
    One of my friends who was a ninja succ quit and rerolled to awakening warrior for better pve and pvp after the nerf to succ ninja. He has been playing ninja from the very beginning, one of the ninja players who has been suppoting this class from the beginning of the game. But he quit with anger and unfairness, and the lies that community spread.
    So it is totally fine with me whatever the whole community has done to ninja. But it really disgusts me that kuno up till now is crying that they are weak. That is.

7. woots

never cried kuno is weak, as i said the flow of succ is utter bad and highly unpleasant to use vs a ninja that chain all skills extremly well so have a well spreaded sustain.
    Still awak kuno neither is without issue with thoses long #ss animation unprotected and not even cancelable, especialy for the lunatic disc and chain crash.

As i said, i dont speak about pvp, as i consider the pvp in that game as a circus badly handled, so my my talk mainly was directed as kuno succ usage

but yup i can understand that a very accessible FG can be much needed.

8. Dannyswe1235

? none of the dmg is right. succ tendon cutter do 1268x9+1508x6+1508x2 and blade spin does 1426x7+1350x4

9. woots

yup as i said, no idea why thought about ankle cutter, edited and corrected that with a preview answer, no idea how you still have that years later ^^

10. Dannyswe1235

i worte that before you edited and had to go and came back and posted the reply then without reading your reply again but yea ninjas ankle cutter is better than kunos in dmg but kunos fatal blow(1736x4 and with combo it does 1736x8) do more than double the dmg than ninjas(1696x2 and with combo it does 1696x4)

#70 Dannyswe1235, May 9, 2020
  11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

you all are aware that those are actually pve numbers and that pvp ones are still being hidden by devs like its a national secret?

12. woots

that's fine,

on a side not that guy complain about the 1more sec & damage for spin blade , but that's forgetting that ninja also have VERY efficient skill with lower CD WHICH also chain very well.
    - Beheading the dead is pretty insane 12sec CD ( and a amazing SP regain )
    - black moonlight too ( 14sec CD ), red rain also very efficient ( 8sec CD )
    ninja fox claw is really good, fatal blow sure far lower damage but +12AP is pretty big + "tp"
    Malice si shuriken flight are pretty high damage too ( and low CD ), and not speaking about the ankle cutter upgrade beeing pretty insane in damage.
    If you only rely on blade spin and compare only that skill vs tendon cutter... you really miss the globality of the class kid tho.

What kuno do have aside for that 9sec tendon cutter that is really interesting ?

shadow stomp ? its only + 385% vs absolute, and nothing more, nothing be to crazy about. ( still a very efficient skill that's for sure, but compare to how they tweaked ninja succ, that's... "ok" at best, as ninja still have the absolute version )
    Shadow clone ? ( 13sec fking CD ) -> via quick slot, its slow af to cast, damage boost and that's it.
    fatal blow have a nice damage boost, but nothing else, no extra function Oh yeah the extra function is 7sec CD vs 5sec...
    flash slah ? nothing particular either, oh yeah cool you can use a direction key to move a bit... kek.... ( 15sec CD , that's pretty long ) and the damage are pretty far lower compare to 12sec beheading, ok that's protected, sure, fine.
    Cresent & ankle cutter, ok it have a fast gap closer, but, also far lower damage compare to the ninja succ upgrade, it also close gap, but just slower but has SA ( that's 2 more skill for ninja btw )
    Fox claw ? subpar version of ninja fox claw, AND with lower damage ( lol ) AND 1sec more CD ( !? )
    Prime shakles ? ok good damage, nice movement debuff + CC, but.... 20sec CD
    shadow explosion ? => nice damage, but dispersion damage, and high CD -> 16sec.

So yeah, sure, kuno have an active block ( yay ), and she better have it since she can take a nap during her skill CD, and sure she as the pretty boosted wheel of wrath + even more with ninjustu.. but, nearly, that's the only skill that make her succession really interesting.

anyway

can only use what we know to compare right ?

IWalkAlone likes this.
  13. GuiltGuy

Beheading the dead? Please take the so-called iframe away. It's a lie. It is no comparable to shadow explosion in terms of damage AND PROTECTION.
    Blackmoon? After the 23% pvp damage nerf, removed accuracy, removed air modifier, this skill is no comparable to kuno's shadow stomp. Oh and also please take the float of blackmoon away since you remove air attack. Why? Blackmoon first float you then stiff you. A skill that consumes 1.7 cc? lol And the animation is also too long without protection unlike shadow stomp.
    flox claw? lol slower animation than kuno's flox flaw.
    Red Rain? lol this skill together sura chaos is a joke. NO PVP damage, No CC, long animation for a grab but unlike kuno's spin2win it cannot be cancelled.

In addiotion, kuno's ankle cutter and cresent, is wayyyyyyyyy faster than ninja's and has waaaaaaaaaaaay longer distance than ninja's. These skills are so fast and apply cc. You realize that? They are NOT just MOVEMENT skill. They are for you to ENGAGE. Do you think awakening ninja's murderous intent is good? Kuno's ankle cutter and cresnt are EVEN FATER than murderous intent and have longer distance, higher damage. Ninja's ankle cutter and cresent are joke. The CC animation has no protection and are still. So you cannot ues them to engage. The pathetic distance forward consumes tremendous amount of stamina is SA with no CC and animation is very slow.

14. Dannyswe1235

Shadow stomp does +385 per hit so total 12336% vs absolute 9256%
    Shadow clone can agree that it need some changes
    fatal blow 7s cd that does 1736%x4 is better than 5s cd that does 1696%x2
    flash slash start can be canceled by using smokescreen first yea it does less than beheadin(8260% vs beheading 9163%) but beheading dont have any accuracy rate and flash slash got 20% accuracy rate
    cresent and ankle cutter isnt really any dmg skills and more of a cc skill and movment skills
    fox claw they should just reduce kunos cd on that and same with shakles and shadow explosion and maybe make them faster

IWalkAlone and GuiltGuy like this.
  15. GuiltGuy

He still doesnt realize that kuno's ankle and cresent are like ninja's awakening's murderous intent.

Ninja succ's ankle and cresent makes no sense. CC at still without forward movement without protection but then forward movement with pathetic distance that consumes incredible stamina has slow animation and has no CC. Kuno has much more engage than ninja does.

BTW kuno's flash slash is also safer than ninja's beheading. Ninja's beheading like moonlight before nerf actually has no so-called protection.

16. Dannyswe1235

but murderous intent got a 3s cd and ankle cutter got 10s cd so would really call it better than murderous intent

IWalkAlone likes this.
  17. GuiltGuy

I really hope they can reveal the pvp damage for each skill. Or they at least simply they should tell us by how much damage each skill is reduced in pvp.

Dannyswe1235 likes this.
  18. GuiltGuy

That is true but succ kuno has 2 engagement ankle AND cresent while awakening ninja only got murderous intent. Also succ kuno's anke and cresent are faster and have longer distance compared with murderous intent.

19. Dannyswe1235

kuno got 3 succ movement skills ankle,cres and danse macabre best 1 of the 3 because it got longer range and is protected and hope they make kunos awk version of that skill same as succ
    awk danse macabre got longer cd,slower and less range than succ version

20. GuiltGuy

lol then ninja community can never dream of having murderous intent protected.