1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.04.29 - Upcoming Skill window changes, Padix Island changes, etc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

but ninja got also ninja step and silent step and better rabams than kuno

IWalkAlone likes this.
  2. GuiltGuy

If they want they can take away silent charge and the spammable FG of awakening ninja to exchange for a protected cc for engaement. If they want they can take away the rabams to give back the cc of blade spin.

3. Dannyswe1235

kunos rabams are bad because all of them got 30s cd even lvl 57 that dont give any stealth and they dont really do that much dmg that it would be op if it had a lower cd

4. GuiltGuy

Ninja's rabam also has 24s BTW combined with 25s sura chaos spree and 17s mach explosion though the latter two skills no matter how they reduce the cd they are still garbage. In addtion, Kuno can change from pre-awakening to awakening with W+RMB I remember, they still dont give ninja any skill like that to swap the weapon.

5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

actually no, u cant, because pvp values are different and vary from skill to skill.

some of the skills have already been buffed multiple times in pve only department while staying the same for pvp. if u went by pve numbers alone u would probably draw very wrong conclusions about its pvp potential.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  6. Dannyswe1235

but ninjas rabam do more dmg than kunos and 1 of ninjas rabam is 20s cd

7. GuiltGuy

The 20s cd one has never been used by any ninja. Damage is low, animation is super long, and after uses that you will automatically backwards toward your enemy. lol The first 24cd one damage is high only if the block is not triggered and it has 0 accuracy. If it is blocked, the damage is reduced somehow. Test it multiple times with someone.

8. Dannyswe1235

kunos heart snatch only do 889%x7(0 accuracy and fast) and assasin trail do 1561%x4(also got 50% accuracy rate but very slow)

9. GuiltGuy

The slow one does comparbale damage to ninja's useful rabam. Anyway, a protective fast engage and long distance movement is the most important thing in pvp. Both ninja and kuno awakening have good protection though I favor a nerf to awakening ninja by moving the spammable FG so that they can make q block useful.

10. Dannyswe1235

the good ninjas rabam got down attack none of kunos lvl 57 rabam got down attack

11. GuiltGuy

That's true, they can take that away though we don't know the pvp damage. No nerf can be potentially worse than succ ninja's nerfs.

Hope they can take away awakening ninja's mobility, protection, accuracy, air modifier, E buff to make it have the same pvp potential of succession ninja since it is PA themselves who said they want to balance the pvp between awak and succ. lol

Classes like wizard awaken does need a buff to have ever-ending telesport, quick animation of skills, lots of SA, fancy damage, good range to be as op as wizard succ does. But ninja awak is worse than ninja succession in pvp? Hey..

#91 GuiltGuy, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
  12. woots

Certainly, but with the only information we have, i do with what i have to compare ^^
    Not saying i already said since my FIRST answer about that nonja / kuno topic that i dont consider pvp.
    its only GuiltGuy that bring everything to pvp.

#92 woots, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
  13. woots

shadow stomp still only is a damage boost, that's not crazy when several succession change add function to skills / change it
    5sec cd + 12AP + gap closer function, all day i will prefer the ninja version as you boost everything else, still another simple damage boost, at this point just update absolute, that's the same.
    fine for the acc modifier, fine for the "cancel", but beheading is very fast + insane AoE ( dont remember the AoE from flash slash ), from what i remember its faster, but still 15sec is very important to be a that regular damage dealer, and just the "step in a direction is a bit lazy, even if i get the interest in a pvp situation .
    well, with ninja you get everything, movement ( more with crescent ) + cc + AoE ( especialy for ankle ) + damage. AND thoses are mainhand update, so additional succ aside from the main succ skill tree, ok sure, that's slower gap closer, but at that point it should also be like ninja an updated mainhand, to have slot for 2 others skills that would be really changed.
    fox claw should be on part with the ninja one tho, CD, damage, life, and allow to flow somes others skills. ( especialy when it requier far more AP and is a 3 rank skill... )
    agree for shakle & explosion

EDIT : retested and indeed ninja fox claw is a bit longer, with a very not precise time mesurement is about 0.6-7ish sec for kuno and around 1sec for ninja

yet the funny thing ( or actualy not ) is that with the +10sp addon you can refill everything nearly with ninja as the skill as 3 different hit, while with kuno you regain far less because, well 1 hit.

shadow explosion is super long to cast vs beheading tho, and the AoE if you are correctly positioned also greatly help.
    Comparable to a shadow stomp ? disagree the animation is very fast, unless you play with 3fps, i dont see how that animation is long oO, even more when you flow it with claw.

Maybe for pvp damage, but then that's more bad dev management, as again, only speak regarding pve, see yourself for the pvp side.

EDIT : retried kuno succ with a trial, and indeed forgot, the ankle distance travel is indeed really important !

But from what you say in general seem more an issue regarding a over toned down damage & CC removal in pvp which indeed affect the initial skill function so point, wish indeed can only be bad.
    but yeah i'am more speaking about the functionality changement / interest. without considering pvp.

tl;dr we arent concerned by the same point.

#93 woots, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020