1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.05.14 - PvP balance, class changes, bartering stuff, etc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, May 14, 2020.

1. Peeedra

it's hard to keep up with this MOBA Black desert Online ... these gigantic nerfs like the ranger just prove that the developer has no idea what he's doing, besides not being considerate of the players

2. Scatha

Will you all just kill DK and stop wasting everyone's EFFING time???

3. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Seems like i need a bigger wallet. I can't get it empty somehow.. Guess it's time to visit Steam for a while and empty it on there.. Or time to buy a 2nd VRSet.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. Kelt Rand

These changes are simply baffling. As a Musa super disappointed but I can’t even complain.

They literally stuck a fork in Ranger, DK & Maehwa.

Looks like giants now rule with Zerker & Guardian.

5. RainbowRat

The notes say they gonna invite people who know the classes? Anybody knows who these people will be? Have they done this before? Is it... more like a joke or something you look forward to, that can be trusted?

I don´t PVP so these changes don´t bother me but I hope it works out in the end for everybody who does.

Poppins likes this.
  6. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

99% is gonna be "Korean content creators" that somewhere at 700GS smashing 6xx's and claiming that class its good at pvp.
    Yes its works very well, strong OP classes getting little to nothing nerfs ( sorc even getting buffs) while rotten to bones classes getting more PVP damage nerf.

RainbowRat likes this.
  7. Goyen

Goyen Warrior 61 NA

8. Ubbles

I'm not shocked tbh damage in the game is insanely high right now. I will admit tho the dk awakening nerfs made me scratch my head a bit but KR prob has 300 ap with high accuracy dks running around so I can see why. On the flip side though they might want to re evaluate the siege hp changes and build timers if this does go through.

Arch2k likes this.
  9. scorrtty

RIP ranger/dk. karma.....mean nerfbombed by PA. o_O

10. Ahri-

You think 300ap high accuracy awaken dk does damage?

it doesnt

Scatha and DarkGG like this.
  11. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

Well I doubt it will happen but seriously the issue with so many classes is really starting to show. Maybe it's time to put classes in a group, ie tank support dps and just buff the groups based on the style vs whatever these adjustments are suppose to be. Like seriously they see nothing wrong with guardian standing in the middle of 10 ppl full healing and 1 shotting them? Or sorc and how abusive she is with super high fps, but hey let's nerf the classes that are already on the bottom tier

Rilok and Fojiro like this.
  12. Kaitreen

13. Spectrari

Thats also a huge barter nerf, you will be able to reset it only 2 times without value pack and 3 times with VP.

14. Ubbles

Ranger got hit the hardest compared to everyone else literally a straight hit to pretty much everything of 32%-33% oof.

15. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

some classes recently already got nerfed.
    ninja/kuno for example already had a 22% nerf recently.
    other classes too..
    just is just another layer of nerfs on top.

TucoRamires likes this.
  16. Catastigma

Alot of good think.

Ranger and Archer nerf is legit. its will be a good Node war change.

Distance classes have always been a problem in any mmo because of its natural supremacy.

I said I would rather choose an absence of hard CC on Distance skills than such a brutal nerf damage.
    But it's a choice.

The stuff not realy legit in the patch : DK succ nerf.
    She has so much openness.
    No problem as such but I would like to see the DK succ have more smooth transition between each skill next week patch.

Dont forgot people that its a global lab patch. Some of the change may not reach official server.

ODB3698 and lufl like this.
  17. TeRRoRibleOne

Once again the developers proving they have ZERO idea what they are doing.... Please fire these people already

DarkGG likes this.
  18. Purr

i mean its not THAT surprising
    if your actually surprised that the KOREAN game company listens to its KOREAN playerbase first who deal with 99% of patches first.. then u might want to try a western MMO

19. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

Just eatting popcorn while everyone freaks out

Ill wait until I see the real change happen this all could be a place holder
    everything could change once it goes live in KR and even so it did this wont be the end of it cuz i am sure they will ask for feedback so thus its not ending right away

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. BuShiDo

Some of these changes might make it into the game but it is too early to get upset over something that is subjected to change based on feedback from the community (us).

My only hope is that when PA starts to gather feedback they focus on reasonable/viable suggestions and not pander to cry babies threatening to quit if their class don't get a buff.

Arch2k and Purr like this.