1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.05.14 - PvP balance, class changes, bartering stuff, etc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, May 14, 2020.

1. Purr

i mean it literaly says in the notice they sent out...
    [​IMG]
    theyre testing it for awhile and tweaking stuff.. but leave it to peeps to panic like crazy over something that could be 2 weeks to months away as per normal

2. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

I mean when has pa ever once tested anything, just saying they have a proven track record of dropping the ball. PA is like a bank robber who swears they will change and 2 days later Rob's a bank rinse and repeat

Rilok and Vortexii like this.
  3. Analiyah

DK awakening nerf makes WAY less sense than the succ one. Awakening has way less "flow" and dmg than succ, and YET it is nerfed more than succ. Honestly this is beyond any mortal comprehension

TucoRamires and DarkGG like this.
  4. Purr

pretty sure there have been a number of things that went on the global labs and then were changed before they went to live also KR bdo is basicly a second ptr as they get patches and hotfixs way before we do

5. LightningFFXIII-4

WTF, really? Way to destroy Kunoichi lol. If you guys are trying to Copy GW2's class balancing team when they nerfed Revenant multiple times making me quit the game and try BDO, good job!

Next Nodewars: "Kunos and Ninja's get on the flamethrower and Hwacha and repair the fort, everyone else lets go!".

I get it, i melt Star End mobs faster with Succession than with a clunky Chakram, but maybe instead of nerfing Succession to the ground, how about Buffing Awakening by 50% and allow us to swap from succession to Awakening stance with a toggle on the equipment screen.

Man these Dev's are so bad feel like punching myself in the face multiple times for playing this game still.

TucoRamires and Vortexii like this.
  6. Rena

dude could be true some stuff will change but we already know who have the noose tied

7. Kaitreen

I can count the # of times changes weren't applied live on my right hand (or left). Most things do come out of global. You think global is a developers sandbox?! HA

They test this stuff out before sending it to Global Lab as they plan on implementing it anyways regardless of what people say. Sure they might change a few percentages, but this is their plan. If your class is nerfed, it's coming anyways, just may be slightly different than announced.

TucoRamires and DarkGG like this.
  8. chendu

Damage increase on skills that had previously been nerfed, at first glance the damage boost don't compensate the first nerf anyway
    Of course nobody can expect people to keep tab on others class (knowing how shittily PA manage those informations being the main reason )

But yeah I agree some class took hard hit, but overall as I said earlier it might be a good thing if nobody's able to one hit other's (but then again with the infinite potion Pvp is going to look more like **** )

9. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

how about less drugs. buffing kuno by 50% lmao

10. TeRRoRibleOne

We see we have the fool that thinks they test stuff before putting it onto live servers or even believes a word they say. When they NERFED classes years ago they said they would do monthly rebalancing....... it took them 2 yrs before they did anything after that. Pearl Abyss devs word is meaningless. Remember when they said they would have a global build and getting updates at the same time? How's Odylita right now? Having fun there? Simp

Phoenixxx75 and DarkGG like this.
  11. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

LMAO devs make trash update.

50.gif

*Goes back to playing Nioh 2.

#71 Sheky, May 14, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2020
    Vortexii and Patrik2991 like this.
  12. WisedudeBlack

It kinda feels like what happened to warrior when they announced they where gonna remove the lingering armour.

Ppl where going "this is gonna kill the class" and " its still in global so there's a chance its not gonna go trough" yet it did.

13. Tealis

I'm just gonna go out there and say it, you guys are **** when it comes to balancing.

Vortexii likes this.
  14. Vanraven

Rev was op as hell on many occasions. You know it and I know it.

15. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Lol mystic got 3% pvp increase and 5 % decrease like wth lol?

16. Dringe

[​IMG]

Looks like they hired blitzball for the balancing team.

Xenon, Rilok, TucoRamires and 3 others like this.
  17. Patrik2991

I don't want to say anything about the PVP changes because they are joke.
    More nerf to the bartering, finally i just spent some billions on my ****ing ship, which i can park in velia for the rest of the game...

TucoRamires likes this.
  18. Numenora

Total wipeout for awakening witches, who are already hosed on succession v. wizards and now they take away our awakening option -- which was already hosed by their lazy coding errors of not scaling flows with AP (but they somehow have time to code for re-do's of info graphics every week)? This looks like Dumb and Dumber 3.

19. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

Well, it’s PA, what do you guys expect? Lol

Patrik2991 likes this.
  20. Spartakatz

it's one thing if a class is just "nerfed".

another thing when they change mechanics (esp. stamina) SO much, that a class plays entirely different, and not anymore in the way that made you pick that class.

that kind of **** is absolutely toxic towards the players who have to invest many months to get one of those ****ing characters up.

Diazine, Wollbert and Patrik2991 like this.