1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.07.02 - Female hairstyles, RBF changes, etc

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Source: https://www.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=943&countryType=ko-KR

No Hashashin this week, meaning that KR will get him before the test server once again, like with Guardian.

Google translate:

[Female Character] 3 New Hair Styles
    ● [Female Character] Three new hair shapes have been added.
    [​IMG]

Red Battlefield Damage Reduction Effect
    ● The following Damage Reduction effects have been added to the Red Battlefield.
    - If the damage is applied over 50% of the health for a certain period of time, the effect of 10% Damage Reduction is applied.
    - Damage Reduction rate up to 50% is applied depending on the percentage of HP lost.
    - After a certain period of time, the Damage Reduction effect disappears.
    - If the HP is restored while taking damage, the Damage Reduction rate is lowered.

[​IMG]

Additions and improvements
    Ranger
    ● Fixed a bug in which a Knockdown was applied in PvP when attacking with Absolute: Charging Wind 4th or 5th charging level.

Tamer
    ● Changed to not allow 'Call mount' while using Evasion.

Item
    ● The permissions to use the warehouse for the next guild item have been changed.
    * Guild Warehouse Receipt Authority - Guild One or higher
    * Guild warehouse release authority - Commander or higher
    - [Guild] Steel Candidum Shell
    - [Guild] Amethyst Hekaru Spike
    - [Guild] Black Rust Tongue
    - [Guild] Nineshark's Fin
    - [Guild] Ocean Stalker Whisker
    - [Guild] Goldmont Pirate Golden Goblet

● The effect of exposure when using Item Collection Increase Scroll has been changed.
    - Apply the effect effect for the duration of the order effect → Exposing the changed effect effect only when using the order

Content
    ● The following instruments have been renamed.
    - Introductory flute → Beginner flute
    - Introductory hand drum → Beginner hand drum
    - Introductory guitar → Beginner guitar
    [​IMG]

● The level at which some content can be started has been changed from the existing 56 level as follows.
    - Deve's Encyclopedia: level 57
    - Savage Rift: Level 58
    - Herald's Journal: Level 58
    - Dorin Morgrim's Secret Journal: Level 59
    - Pavino Greco's Job Book: Level 60
    - Individual Battle: Level 60
    ※ In case of Adventure Journals, if you have already completed the quest, you can proceed.

Quest, Knowledge
    ● Sahazard Nesser, who has carefully followed the adventurer's journey and its reputation across the desert, blessed the Nesser royal family across the continent of Valencia for your adventurers to grow rapidly.
    - '[Lv.55 Valencia] East Sand Kingdom Story' and'[Lv.56 Valencia II] Valencia's Treasure' now allow you to earn a lot of combat experience.
    - However, the battle experience that can be obtained through'[Lv.55 Valencia] East Sand Kingdom Story' and'[Lv.56 Valencia II] Valencia's Treasure' decreases rapidly from level 59 or higher.
    - If you proceed with the main request and the general request, you can grow faster.

● As the footsteps of adventurers who were commanded by the royal family of Nesser and achieved great achievements in the city of Valencia have increased, the king's servants of the day have appeared to help the adventurers in the basement of the corkscrew at the basement of the castle.
    - Workers of the day carry a torch, and following the workers will make it easier to reach the stone chamber with a coke.
    - Improved to be able to enter the stone chamber with coke through other tunnels even when the gate of Valencia is closed.
    - The path finding function is applied to the cockroach chamber, making it easier to find special artifacts.
    - As some quests have been added to improve the search for the underground search in the castle of Valencia, the quest list (O) window and the description of the existing quest summary have been changed.
    ※ However, in order to prevent confusion among adventurers who have completed all existing quests, newly added quests will disappear from the quest list window upon completion.

● '[Lv.55 Valencia] East Sand Kingdom Story' quest completion condition has been changed to level 56 achievement.
    - It is recommended to enter the vast desert Valencia continent after awakening, talent or opening.

● The Stonetail Horse Ranch Hill Riding Association established a monument to honor the grand prix champion, Vera Arey, who died at a beautiful age.
    - A request has been added to Gula NPC in honor of the [Repeat] Grand Prix champion.
    - Knowledge of'The Wasteland's Spring Wind' has been added to Media Adventure Journal I.

Monster
    ● Fixed the phenomenon where the loot could not be obtained intermittently if the world boss Kutum was miserably conquered (so that it would get stuck on a wall or floor).

Mounts
    ● Improved to prevent the gun projectile from colliding with other ships while the Ocean Heart Bell is summoned.
    ● Improved to automatically stop when a certain amount of time has elapsed if the in-place movement is repeated due to terrain features during automatic movement of small ships and ground vehicles.
    - Raft
    - Rowboat
    - Fishing Boat
    - Epheria Cog
    - Horses of all generations including Dream Horses
    - All wagons (including Forest Path Wagon)
    - Camel
    - Donkey
    - Miniature Elephant
    - Guild Elephant

● Small vessels from the village of Velia (Rafts, Fishing Boats, Rowboat, Epheria Cog), the direction the ship is looking at has been improved to appear from a position where it is easier to depart.

UI
    ● The position of the button to use the cronstone in the reinforcement window has been changed.
    [​IMG]

● Fixed a problem where stacks could be replaced in the stack storage while the reinforcement animation was in progress.
    ● An icon indicating the meaning of each probability has been added to the enhancement probability display of the enhancement window.
    ● Improved to select a branch request by double-clicking the mouse.
    ● Fixed an issue where the emergency supply value was abnormal when an emergency supply was carried out to a ship wearing equipment that increases the maximum food.

#1 Alterist, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. Yulanda

Finally some new hairstyles for Sorc <3

3. ghoulz666

All for more hairstyles that don't make my ears vanish.

4. Ezikeo

I'm not understanding the RBF changes, can someone explain please.

5. Vanraven

I think its saying that if you lose lets say 50% of your health within lets say a second, then a damage reduction buff is applied you for a period of time. In other words this might be a change to prevent people from getting one shot.

Ezikeo likes this.
  6. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

If you lose 90% HP in 1 second, 50% damage reduction won't help you survive on last 10% w/o healing.

Once again PA changing something, RBF, w/o fixing human behavior problems - stacking/leeching.

7. Jabolexor

But?
    HIT 90% eat 90% of my HP, or HIT 90% is reduced to 50% and then eat my HP?

8. Catastigma

FINALY the hair cut that i need for my character since DECADE.
    upload_2020-7-2_7-27-4.png

Cut that i recreate with
    upload_2020-7-2_7-34-12.png
    for making this
    upload_2020-7-2_7-28-45.png
    look cool but the fact the lengthening of the hair makes the ends of the hair weird.

so happy.

#8 Catastigma, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    FairlyEnjoyable and Lillesofie like this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

oh look squishy super mobile assassin classes will be even more cancer now coz even when u catch them they wont die now.

10. Allan1985

why does her mouth look like she just eat too much lemons? she needs thicker lips dude

11. Vanraven

Yep, thats what its saying. And yea its a stupid change. It won't work. Plus healing apparently reduces the dmg reduction buff. Everyone is always healing with pots. So yea....

12. Catastigma

i like thin lips. I don't take the Duck face fashion.

13. Jabolexor

Which side OR is "thats what its saying". Left OR right?

14. Allan1985

the duck face is disgusting, but a middle ground could look nice.

15. warriors

warriors Okimura Mystic 62 EU

Rinnagans likes this.
  16. Minto

Not a big fan theses new females hairs, i dont like them, why they do not just port Lhan or Shai exclusive hairs for all females.

17. Rinnagans

That some iframe dash he did lol even longer iframe than ninja and sorcerer

Fateneko likes this.
  18. Vanraven

Seems like its saying the first one.

19. Andaro

Ambassador

"Workers of the day carry a torch, and following the workers will make it easier to reach the stone chamber with a coke."

But what if I wanted a pepsi?

PeriodicRapidAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif

20. RavenousSix

We don't want RBF damage behavior to change and be different than that of the open world. If you want these damage reduction multipliers in RBF then put them in the restricted gear RBF.

I want my RBF to feel the same as it does in the open world. I didn't grind, gather and lifeskill to get my gear so it behaves different in RBF. Don't ruin my favorite game mode.