1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.08.06 - Summon AP change, more bracket boni, class changes, etc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Khazz68

Leave the AP boosts out and we are good. Only the additional brackets I mean.

2. makis

Welcome to Bdo, where the tanks oneshot you (valk/guardian), the assassins tank better than everyone (cuz eva>Dr) and the supports get the most kill (witchards).

3. Kinnaj7

This is the best comment this forum ever seen.

4. PoL

PoL Wizard

its not down to the developers, they are the coding monkeys. It is the technical producers and game producers with external input (as they specified in the patchnotes) that helped the change.

#124 PoL, Aug 19, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2020
  5. ODB3698

How is a guardian or a valkyrie a tank...when you admit right after that that assassins are better tanks? Forward guard =/= tank. Forward guard is an inferior mechanic to iframe..as it is impossible to take any damage while in iframe...from any direction...from any number of attackers...even from grabs. The previous patch also just removed any damage reduction advantage...so inferior movement, inferior mitigation mechanic, no damage reduction advantage... =/= tank. Goes right along with assassins double dipping with evasion % bonus passives and equal benefit from DR. Now that we have all the bonus HP from journals...there really isn't much of a HP difference either...not that it matters with AP scaling anyway...since everybody one shots...except shai lol

6. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I might be speaking too soon but I think the field boss drops are really nice. A good amount of Dust and scrolls dropping as well as their rares. Saw couple guys get Ruins rings at Katz and a dim tree armor at Tree. Field bosses are getting cleared with an hour of spawning. Now what they have to do is make them spawn in every channel and we're all set.

Arch2k likes this.
  7. Skol600ml

Summom damage could be multiplied by 1000.

1000x0=0

#127 Skol600ml, Aug 19, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  8. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

U mean like world boss hp channeled shared ?

9. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

NOP NOT SHARED. FIELD BOSSES DONT SHARE HP cuz THEY RATHER RATHER QUICKLY with about 10 people on them

10. TeRRoRibleOne

Quite honestly they spit in the faces of people who worked for their gear a very long time ago with daily log-in rewards. I remember when I wanted to get accessories I had to grind for them for hours. Do you think I had fun grinding ogres for a month straight to make the third tri ogre on Uno when everyone else was grinding pirates making more money? Now if you want one you can buy it off the MP, night vendor, rng boxes from the repair guy, rifts, boxes from bosses, log-in rewards, and more stuff I'm not thinking about. They destroyed that within the first year of this game just like the P2W.