1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.10.15 - Skill Add-On change, new Horse, Ocean Karma, RBF change, etc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Ahri-

I guess dk doesnt deserve any t3 skills other than corrupt ground which is basically a troll/meme skill. Guess DK was too strong needed nerfs to addons.

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

lets be honest, remain DK players is insanely geared and at that GS DK actually really strong class, just look at Witch/Wiz, lots of low geared crybabies who cry for buffs 24/7 and PA listen to them, how much DK players crying ? none of 100 worldwide remain ?
    That might lead to actually GS based RBF to prevent lifeskill alts from entering.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

assons 4 gl.jpg

remaining classes T3s, hope i didnt miss any while cping :D

4. Ahri-

Nah staff players just arent egotistical dents that think asking for meaningful changes means youre bad. i can assure you that the average wizard is more geared than a dk becasue every highest gs players are all wizards

ODB3698 likes this.
  5. Blitzball

Where is Mystic XO

6. WhySoSeeryus

seems he didnt check that one (yet?) :D

7. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

very much FOTM rollers, remember how much Wizards was before succession ? for EU its was like 3. I'm sure Wizard buffs its just side effect from boosting Witch and witch players asking for buffs/complain 24/7, even now when class is very strong.

ODB3698 likes this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

Funny, tho....

Players: "HEY PA, SUCC WIZ FRIGID FOG IS DISGUSTING STRONG AS CC AND AS DAMAGE

PA: "FRIGID FOG GETS T3 ADDONS!"

i mean same sh*t with some other classes.... especially when u think what some of those skills will get combined with bon enhancement :D

ODB3698 likes this.
  9. Ahri-

Doesnt matter, this addon change is a nerf to dk in both pve and pvp, airstrike AND Wof or lunacy need to be changed to t3

and the awakening t3 needs to be on legacy not cluster of despair (another skill that no one uses)

ODB3698 likes this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

well, they didnt make them by the convenience but by cooldowns and ease of landing addons.

witchzards got earthquake which has a long windup and long cooldown for instance. frigid fog is ok if we look at it from awaken prespective but it might be super strong in succ spec. awaken skills that got t3 are yoke/chilling and those will be downright scary imho(altho, after cartians was introduced to the game, or some skills like terra sancta bsr..... all seems balanced :p).

11. Ahri-

Frigid fog has a 12 second cooldown on awaken and 10s on succession
    lunacy has 15 second cooldown and 12s on succession
    frigid fog has a shorter cast time and bigger aoe

Every single class got t3s on skills they commonly use, no one uses corrupt ground, no one uses cluster of despair AND trap of vedir was recently changed so that getting its hits off needs you to be basically touching the thing, so dks basically have no t3s

12. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

13. WhySoSeeryus

truth be told, T2 addons arent anything to laugh at either. the customization and freedom of making your own combos suddenly went through the roof.

Arch2k likes this.
  14. Ahri-

My addons arent even going to change, just going to have reduced values on multiple of them that ive fine tuned on my pve and pvp specs...

15. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

100% agree and they plan to add rabam addons if I read that right

Its going to be crazy now
    Theres really no way in judging what's going to happen now with anything

16. Vanraven

Where is shai?

Fateneko likes this.
  17. Claydough

Looks like they ruined ship pvp

bow the easiest money in the game just became even easier

18. LordCrusty

The sheer choice options you have when this goes through are crazy and will add a bit of build diversity this game needs.

I know as an awekening wizard this update will give me a good boost in some areas....

To be honest, this has the potential to make full DP succ wiz/witch and awakening a bloody nightmare.....You may see the start of unkillable DP wiz witch cc metas

19. WhySoSeeryus

we had so **** addons compared to other classes this kinda looks like a dream to us. altho, our survivability will take a nose dive because everyone will get even more damage with their own addons.

20. LordCrusty

Awakening DP wizard could be a an absolute nightmare though if these plus the bon skills go through, Aqual jail stiffen or bolide bound and 3-10% chance to knock down on each skill with the secondary stat as recover HP. You add the hp regen elixers or the new odylita pots, khalk elixer along with our 2 base heals and the rabam heal........ I mean most awakening skills have super armor to allow us to bypass all non grapples cc's while also reducing incoming damage.

This could be a legit nightmare ontop of our normal cc's and aoe ability.