1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Lab Patch Notes 2020.11.20 - Node War changes, Family inventory, "loot scroll Fever", etc.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, Nov 20, 2020 at 10:32 AM.

1. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

There is no front liners in siege except for wizards a few witches and 1-2 zerks and shais why? Simple since main ball composition is made up of casters mainly (60-70) the only other classes would be in flex.

They may be classified as one outside of node and siege which is also why in rbf you see everyone cowering and waiting for a caster to engage since they don't know better.

ColdCashDivine likes this.
  2. Anvorka

Anvorka Warrior 62 EU

So they rework LS with a new system.
    You need LS to reload your point to use this new function. It seems there is no real point limit. That's great but ppl who used all of their LS won't be able to reload it when every points are going to be used. Are we going to get daily Loot Scroll ?
    The idea seems great, but I kinda worried about that.
    And I don't really understand why they put more than 40 point per mod in high grind spot. You'll lose them very quick. That's kinda stupid. It should be 20-25 point. Not that much.

Secondly, it's cool for NW but NW in Kama ?? Lol
    Our FPS will be really low XD That's going to be horrible, I pretty sure ppl are going to dodge it. But maybe Pearl Abyss is going to realized they need to fix FPS issue.
    And how are we going to be supposed to place the fort and the rest when a simple bush don't allow you do put it ?

ODB3698 likes this.
  3. Xenon

I am willing to bet you that until Succ Wiz actually gets some kind of nerf to his other skills, he'll still remain top pick for large scale. Also, I'm willing to bet that people like Fearless will still say the class is only relevant for 2 hours a day while it still goes on to oppress people even without PA, in all forms of pvp.

I just hope the PA nerf will mean that guilds will actually start building teams and working strategies around them. #Stealthsquad. I can just see the outcry for more stealth nerfs if it becomes prevalent enough of a strategy.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

funny **** is, succ wizard with nerfed pa rotations will be even better most likely. its awaken specs that are getting fubared with this. as they cannot even play the game in mass scale if not under rotas coz they CANT move. they legit need them not to flop over between teleports.

5. Xenon

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Imagine trying to push through the onslaught of succ wiz damage with no pa. It's going to be hell.

6. woots

yeah, and that's PA, they "over complicate" things for many system / UI / Organization etc...

ODB3698 likes this.
  7. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

nagas has 250 stones. while pollys only has 500 stones.

But guess they will increase the point treshold a big. 2500 monsters at aakman right now, instead of 1300 per hour the old way.. you almost get a complte lootscroll for free with those points :)

if the 4000 Manshaum guild quest took almost 2 hours with 3 people.... we can very hard assume you will not kill 2000 sycraia mobs in 1 hour solo.

8. WaifuJanna

very good. since now all the "hard" spots i tested take 40-45 points each.. (didnt tested stars end but other spots)

so 2200 monster per hour is big, doubt u can kill those monsters in 1 hour.. You kill 4000 nagas per hour yeah, but not 2000 stars end mobs.

Right now the thing is overpowered. and you get like 20-40minutes worth of extra time per lootscroll each spot. The point system is a good way so they can balance it nice that there are no op classes. (and we can also assume they will remove the old lootscroll system after testing soon, right now the new "UI" element is not a real element, you cant hide/move it and it can vanish.. so if they made this a real UI element, you can assume if u rightclick a lootscroll int he inventory it will go directly into the new point system and not you have to press like 20 buttons to activate the system (right now u need ESC -> old menue -> F2 -> 8 -> click the thing -> add the thing (if u have more then 1 scroll type max 1 per click...)))

(i filled a 50.000 marnie stone soon, and it was always between 4 and 4,5k per hour so yeah)

But keep in mind marnie stone doesnt count every single mob, at pollys it ignore the "thief guys" and only counts the "mushrooms". With the new lootscroll syste we get finally a good way to count kills/h

#48 WaifuJanna, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020 at 10:11 AM
    PeaceInChaos likes this.
  9. WaifuJanna

40 point is way to less.. the high spots have way less density and mobs are way tankier then pollys for example... You might can kill 4000 pollys per hour.. but not 4000 hystria mobs...

10. Andaro

Ambassador

Not in oasis gear, sure...
    :peepoSip:

Maybe with fallen gods?

11. WaifuJanna

do you know what 4000 monsters are?? even if u would clean hystria like catfish... there wouldn't be enaugh monsters.

added a quick overview: (Mobs/h combined from several streamers "sample-extrema-methode" [best value on best performance, so it will be close to impossible to beat this numbers]) (trash for reference since people usually don't count the mobs, so they have something to "compare")
    [​IMG]

upload_2020-11-22_13-3-49.png

#51 WaifuJanna, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:44 PM
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2020 at 11:26 AM
    TucoRamires, PeaceInChaos and Andaro like this.
  12. Andaro

Ambassador

Nice chart, me likey likey
    Hmmm could you add a column for the price of each loot?
    Then it could be sorted to see which spot has biggest silver per hour increase?

:O

13. WaifuJanna

sadly no, unless u have the trashloot value for each spot, i will not search every single loot from codex again ... and i cant copy/paste old data cause EU/NA conversion(1,234,567 -> 1.234.567 ->1,234 ->1.23). have to type every number manualy then :(

14. CurseOfDeath

Many thanks for this !

WaifuJanna likes this.
  15. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Noice :D !

16. Andaro

Ambassador

is otay uwu

WaifuJanna likes this.
  17. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

I have a idea how about we can ask the dev's to add the trash loot to the loot table that way people can look at it easily

18. Kargor

Looking at the chart, group spots and high-end spots will be buffed as hell. Remember that you can get free loot scrolls from the Pit of the Undying. Basically this means that you will always able to use your fever along with a loot scroll for 200% trash increase.

19. WaifuJanna

funfact. with 1 lootscroll you could "grind" like 20 hours+ the 310 ap Crypt

20. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

I am so confused with the loot scroll change
    Is this a buff or a nerf
    That table is good but maybe I am tired and dont understand lmao