1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global lab Red Sea vs Blue Sea (Naval warfare test)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Anemoi, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Anemoi

2. ghoulz666

May as well just play a game that's built around naval combat......

Vortexii and zhagsten like this.
  3. zhagsten

So that's what we were supposed to wait for part 2 of sea content? One attack skill with a 12-15s cooldown, with a horrible targeting system that forbids you to look where you are trying to shoot?

Black Desert Online, The Best MMORPG.

Vortexii and Life2v like this.
  4. AMeowingCat

What a pointless thing to add to the game for such a few amount of people. They said less than what 800 carracks have been built in the new year post and I doubt half of them are even used that regular/players still around by the time this gets out esp with all the bartering nerfs.

But ignoring all that, sea combat/performance has always been a complete mess. Since its existence naval performance experience has been a complete joke and here we want to add a mode around it? The warping boats, the slow reload times, and the missing boats. Can't wait for this one. ......................................

5. Vortexii

I went out into the waters to complete a few knowledge and CP.

It was one of the worst experiences I have had (IN ANY GAME), including some of the worst games ever created that are notorious for bad control, non functioning, and just being terrible.

Unbelievably Terrible Work, I don't understand how these people have jobs at Pearl Abyss?
    • Getting out of the docks a complete chore. Bumping into other ships, frustratingly trying to just play the game
    • I hit invisible walls out in the water, or was is that much lag, was the control that bad, it was such garbage it was hard to tell.
    • The slow movement, the swimming mechanics, all horrendous.
    I was so disgusted by everything I just went back to land ignored the rest of what was supposed to be "the fun". I couldn't stand it. I can't believe how bad some of the mini games and other aspects of the game are. Pearl Abyss should just give up on these and stick with the land mass and combat.