1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Global Lab] Shai Awakening (3 Weapons instruments) + accessory update

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by warriors, Jul 12, 2019.

1. BiSuu

This is not real right ?

2. Allan1985

just found this, was reminded of our conversation so i tought i would share:

t4mpel likes this.
  3. 2Cents

This really looks like an absolute disaster. Taking a Tungrad/Ogre to melt into parts to create inferior equipment is counterproductive despite the lower equipment being easier to enhance. The only case would be items with the lowest value, but the core problem in that case is those items are not powerful enough on their own.

It would also conflict with the creation of items like Duo/Tri Tun/Ogre.

Lastly, above 64 looks like an error. That would mean only 65+ players could even craft the necklace items.

4. Vanraven

Hi. Reading the translation of the notes.

Shai musical weapons have two unique stats. Rhythm and performance. They both effect their songs. You can play any song regardless of what instrument you want to use. My guess is that the three different types of weapons might work like this:

1. One instrument increases the power of the songs.

2. One instrument increases the duration of the songs.

3. One instrument is a balance of the two.

5. iKaneki_Ken

I see nothing wrong with what they're aiming for with gameplay mechanics for Shai awakening. Also, the Awakening weapons are Blue Rarity; Kanionon Tokon, Kaionon Tutu and Kaionon Ting. And the Yellow Rarity; Artini Tokon, Artini Tutu and Artini Ting. I don't see what it is you're complaining about.

6. 2Cents

It is a shame PA keeps devaluing all their effort with these gimmicks. The cash shop remains nothing more than a conflict of interest between trying to make the game better and intentionally making it worse for financial gain.

Whatever they create, there always has to be a catch attached to it.

7. Tjaranis

generally bc in most, if not all, other industries its illegal to do,....
    the only reason they can even use microtransactions in the first place is because of the "loophole/wordfucking" of what a valuta is -_-
    they are knowingly breaking the law and arguing a wording THEY choose to misunderstand give them the right to do so, and untill now it has worked.
    but laws are coming and hopefully they are all being punished backwards, as has been done with most major scams which laws was introduced to stop

Allan1985 likes this.
  8. Sillan

Im a little confused. Does this mean that Shai characters might get whats essentially 3 awakened weapons(instruments) and versions of all 3 that can be enhanced? If shai uses weapon stones to enhance those 3 instruments, wont that be extraordinarely expensive compared to the other classes? Like I said, Im a little confused. I hope there is a whole seperate system for her enhancement if she really gets 3 paths for her special (not calling a spade a spade /awakening) skill.

9. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

My Shai is already 60, therefore done.

Are people actually "playing" this class? Do what you want but I dont get it. How exactly are you having fun with it... or accomplishing anything aside from maybe some RP or life skilling?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Yona's Fragments, which you also get from grinding monsters in valencia, so there are droppable sources for the component.
    Also, according to prior KR notes, the accessories will not break or downgrade on upgrade attempt. So at the most, the base-accessory that you use as the upgrade component will poof, but that TET Capotia that you invested in will remain in tact.

So the crafting costs might be a bit higher, and you may be playing with higher silver-loss per attempt, but no *poof!*s, which I think is a very very valuable trade-off, since currently when you invest countless silvers and the accessory goes poof, you need a backup. At least in this method, you are not left broken and stranded, unable to grind where you were grinding, and can work up the silver for another attempt.

MMO games do have to have an "rng" component, as it is essential to heavy silver sinks which are absolutely necessary....but too much rng consequences increases frustration, and I believe its the loss or downgrade of the accessories that is the ultimate frustration with upgrading them, not the chance at enhancing one. So this seems like some valuable information to take away, that we are another step in rng-upgrade balancing, revaluing unused or less used marketable items, and economic balancing.

But....grain of salt I suppose, as no changes are final until they are live in EUNA.

*Edit* Where previous notes stated that the accessories would not downgrade or break, it appears that more recent notes suggest otherwise, in that they can downgrade, and there will be durability loss. So, this modifies the costs to weigh in enchanting, as well as the rng comments I made above. But, again, we'll not know anything for sure until changes are solidified and are live on EUNA

#71 Andaro, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  11. TwilightAngel

Also translating it takes longer then 5min for everything

12. Stabby

https://www.invenglobal.com/blackde...t-awakening-and-capotia-accessory-enhancement

This is in perfect english translation.

I agree 100%. For me personally, the only hope for playing the Shai class was better AOE and better mobility. Now I've lost all interest. Tomorrow we should start seeing some Youtube and Twitch videos of the 3 awakened weapons.

#73 Stabby, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  13. TwilightAngel

From what I can see there no awaking AP. So maybe there no reason to upgrade the items?

I was going to keep her for crafting and gathering lol

14. Stabby

● You cannot use previously existing 'awakening weapon boxes' on Shai.
    - When you complete the lvl.56 quest, you'll be given three blue-grade instruments and three yellow-grade instruments. The blue instruments will have high base stats but you won't be able to enhance them. The yellow instruments will have low base stats, but they could be improved through enhancement.

15. TwilightAngel

The thing laws are looking to is the loot box/ RNG box's not just normal cash shop in general

Yeah saw that after I posted.

16. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

So time to melt Ronaros to get BIS top- accessories?

17. Allan1985

"the accessories will not break or downgrade on upgrade attempt. So at the most, the base-accessory that you use as the upgrade component will poof, but that TET Capotia that you invested in will remain in tact. "

false: - Capotia accessories aren't destroyed upon failed enhance. They instead lose 10 durability and and enhancement level.

https://www.invenglobal.com/blackde...t-awakening-and-capotia-accessory-enhancement

"But....grain of salt I suppose, as no changes are final until they are live in EUNA"

then stop making comments about it?

18. Vanraven

19. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

They may be immature but I bet they don't look six.

Factorial and GreyRebel like this.