1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Global Lab] Shai Awakening (3 Weapons instruments) + accessory update

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by warriors, Jul 12, 2019.

1. MagicalTabletopGirls

The only way this thing would even be viable with their numbers is every enhancement is a 100% success rate, which we already know its not. So its dead on arrival. The only item you would get a discount on is a TET Witcher's RIng all of the other items on this list, at those Yona requirements is totally worthless. The enhancing is worthless. at 100% success it would still cost an estimated 8-9 billion at that point you are about a 2 or 3 weeks away from a TET Ogre ANYWAYS so this just dumb.

Allan1985 and cloj like this.
  2. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

You need to be lv61 to craft the Ring, lv62 for the Earring, lv63 for the Belt and lv64 for the Necklace.

Andaro likes this.
  3. TwilightAngel

Oooh

4. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

you are too smart for this world.
    Why do you think, it is on the test server only?

5. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

I'm excited to see Shai develop into a Bard class, it's about time BDO had some genuine diversity

o0ABC0o likes this.
  6. dobe

Because with my forecast skill i'll predict 100% it will stay in the same shape 1 month later on release as player unfriendly and mechanically as trash as it currently instead of readaptating the weapon swap as we know about to something else.Devs expressively said it suppose to be a whole new mechanic around the swap and what they did so far?They only replace the word awakning the mechanic is still the same but the BS now you have to care about 3 weapon simultaneously on combat as every "awk" weapon will offer different buff from the same skill and all of that with the same old design.

Just look back from 2018 not hard to see where it will go,those devs are completely garbage design wise and they didnt learned a single thing a real shame.

They will just mess with bonus % and they'll call it a day...pathetic.

7. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

8. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Yeah, that's not worth enhancing at all, not even in the slightest.

9. ghoulz666

Lmfao is that a sick joke? Who's going to melt a @#$% ton of silver worth of accessories to gain +1 accuracy then melt a ton more for just +1 ap?

Allan1985 likes this.
  10. Luniartic

I dont know if anyone answered that but there is a skill in pre awakening that says you can use q and e to swap between the instruments. Didn't see it in action though as the streamer was low level and couldn't unlock it yet.

11. ⓅⓇⓄⒹⒾⒼⓎ ❀ ◕ ‿ ◕ ❀

12. Allan1985

Fateneko, Ѧ| Chaotic and GAiNZ like this.
  13. cloj

The figures for crafting Capotia accessories is so out of range that you might as well enhance the regular items. The only benefit to these is that they don't break on failure to enhance.

The only redeeming factor to these recipes would be to increase the drop rate of Yona's Fragments but this has not been discussed or noted in any public announcement afaik.

I understand why they did it though. It's because they don't want to make the game easy and ruin the current system but at the same time provide an alternative method to increasing your stats. The original intention behind the Capotia rings remains - to be an accessory to soften the blow and have a replacement for when you fail enhancing the regular yellow accessories. PA doesn't want Capotias to be the endgame accessory for folks but a step in the ladder for the items you're actually supposed to go for.

I thought about what MagicalTableTopGirls said about the enhancement having to be 100% success rate and I thought I agreed at first. However, PRI, DUO, and TRI are pretty easy to get with the right failstacks. If the accessories don't lose their enhancement level on failure and with what we know about them not breaking ever and only losing durability, I think that the system they are showcasing here is viable and good.

However, I didn't see any information regarding enhancement level drops on failure for Capotias anywhere yet so can't say.

Fateneko likes this.
  14. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

It seems, you don't know black desert online; [2-4 ] the avg will be 2,5 at best.

people seems to forget that there is tax on the market place, it is not worth at all.
    Even if you do this for enhancement, there are plenty of crescent sitting in the market. Go ahead, please do it.

15. Allan1985

you seem to forget how to do math, let me remind you that the market tax is 15% (rounded up) when having valuepack, i bought 100 at 3.410 mill, right now they are selling at 4.15 mill wich means even if i were to seel now before the capota update (wich would be dumb if i did) i would already profit 11 millions, so yeah, ty for your ronaros mate :D

Ѧ| Chaotic and GAiNZ like this.
  16. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

1. I sold all my ronaros for 3,9-4M
    2. Enjoy selling your 100 ronaros.
    3. This is incredible how people can be so delusional

laugh my ass off,
    I won't comment on this anymore. Just do it

MagicalTabletopGirls likes this.
  17. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 62 EU

And you need 300 yonas to craft a base capotia ring.....yeah, a TRI crescent is cheaper...

18. Allan1985

mkay mate i will quote you with the full gains when patch comes live, btw make sure you keep those ronaros coming my way :D

19. Taeshien

You are right about them not wanting Capotia to overshadow the regular system but the result vs effort mathematics is so completely out of whack that there is no point in doing it, like in any situation. They need to rejig the mathematics to either make the end result worth aiming for or the price more economical. At this point you're using PEN level resources to get a TET item.

Allan1985 likes this.
  20. t4mpel

Thx for sharing. He has good and valid points and i agree with the most. We should always remember games are made from companies and in this world companies are forced to make profit and have to grow. It's the same thing as every other part of economics. But also they profit from the greedyness of the human nature what means the most player. When i see what people do and what people talk i don't wonder why it is so easy to melk the cow.

Allan1985 likes this.