1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Global Lab] Shai Awakening (3 Weapons instruments) + accessory update

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by warriors, Jul 12, 2019.

1. MagicalTabletopGirls

I will be at full TET Golds before I even get to level 63 this is a worthless change in this manor. Whoever did this could have spent that time making Port Epheria an actual port with interesting NPC's and shops. It's not a reward to get the TRI Gold and its not worth gambling to try to shave a tiny amount of silver off the cost of a TET. This just another gambling pit. The only thing this will benefit is people will melt their Forest Rings to make Crescent Guardian Rings now other than that no reason to do this.

The level restriction is why the cost to make them to enhance should be MUCH lower. Or there should be no level to craft to justify these insane numbers of frags. I'm fine with the level requirement, I would even prefer it, but as it stands unless its 100% enhance success it's just not worth doing. The price of all golds even the ones that are just melted will stabilize at a price around 8-10 mil, 3 frags each at 300 needed is 1 billion Silver. You will need at MIN, 5 additional rings after you hit say level 61 thats 5 billion. A TET ROCG cost me 5.3 billion 2 months ago and 5.6 billion 2 or 3 weeks ago. This change is not worth doing. I can't be anymore clear on this.

Again the cost at ZERO risk meaning 100% chance of success is almost = to the price of the TET golds with TWO count them 1, 2, layers of gambling The first layer of gambling being it succeeds or fails, the second layer of gambling being it downgrades, you would melt WAY more silvers worth of Frags than it would cost you to just buy a TET Gold and that's not even going through the reduced cost of you to go through your insane gambling mechanics just the normal way now as you can buy 20 Rings for 1 billion, 100 Rings for 5 Billion, if you have enough blood pressure medication you can probably just make a TET with 100 Rings.

PS. If you did make it 100% You would create a price sealing, which is absolutely what needs to be done. Seeing how a Billion silver is around $245 (USD) making a TET valued at $1,215+ Dollars closer to $1,600 right now. And I hate to break it to you 1 accessory in a video game isn't worth 2 months rent or a down payment on a car. (Unless you update your end user agreement that I can legally transfer ownership of my account for cash using a 3rd party website.)

#121 MagicalTabletopGirls, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. Stabby

^ The price will be ridiculous. They need to reduce the Yona Frag cost by 66% and make these family bound only.

MagicalTabletopGirls likes this.
  3. MagicalTabletopGirls

100% for Family Bound, at least at a 66% reduction is not entirely highway robbery. But the real kick in the nads will be what the enhancement success rates are. If they follow Asulas it would still end with you failed PEN more times than it would cost to just but a TET Ring. These people don't play this game.

If its suppose to be a reward and the people who get to 62+ already have items better than this, HELLOOOOOOOOOOO, it's not a reward & that's the problem.

4. Ѧ| Chaotic

Calling it dumb this early clearly shows your confusion on the matter! You can repair the accessory with yona fragments. It goes down 10 durability and one enhancement on every fail. Now that we got that out of the way, this is not designed to be an easy catch up mechanic. Have you not learned with caphras and cron systems yet? They are made to be more expensive than RNG enhancing for a safe progression system. Why on earth would they make the capotia accessory equivalent more cheaper/easier than normal tri-pen enhancements. RNG will always be the number one as cheapest if you 1 shot or fail only a couple of times before getting it! I am glad they made this expensive because it Should never be more cheaper than enhancing accessories the normal way

If the item does not get destroyed as typical of other accessories then it has to be more expensive but this makes it more safer to enhance accessories now and easier since they don't get destroyed! It's just something that players now can do with terrible luck enhancing the normal way for accessories in an safer way.

So yeh I realise that you wanted them to make it easier but you need to think about how a safer progression system should be, it this case it needs to be more expensive since it IS safer than the normal way. Players have more options now but they won't make new content for gear progressipn that much easier than you would like them to. Pen capotia ring is 17 ap and making it 100% chance would mean there is no point in getting a tet cres ring and since tet cres ring is priced like 6-7 billion the capotia would have to be more expensive to make since the item is not getting destroyed upon failure. Again you are paying for the safer progression system so it needs to be more expensive at this point.

#124 Ѧ| Chaotic, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Desado and Kripion like this.
  5. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

6. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

such profit
    great tradesmanship
    wow
    bamboozled_dog.jpg

7. chendu

=> upload_2019-7-14_11-26-26.png

o/ I hope for all the buyers this makes to the game soon XD

8. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 62 EU

Melt them, build crescents, sell the crecents. That will make you even more money.
    Too bad I missed that, only have 11 ronaros left.

Allan1985 likes this.
  9. Allan1985

you hurted ma feelings

upload_2019-7-14_16-28-25.png

it would indeed :)

well my friend thats not up to you to decide:)

#129 Allan1985, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
    Angar likes this.
  10. MagicalTabletopGirls

That's exactly how its going to be; no sane person would waste that many frags on these they will just sell Rings & Basi Belts. Forest Rings will even off around Serraps before this is over. Its the only real positive things and a discount on a TET Witches Earring is you don't already have 2 by level 62.

11. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin DarkKnight 62 NA

I'm not sure how I feel about Shai's awakening, it looks a little awkward. I have really enjoyed playing the character so far even as a gimmick. I even did a Kzarka fight and got a weapon box, haha. So I enhanced that to PRI and bought a Kutum with Shak seals so I'm a little invested in this character at this point.

I thought it would be nice to have my Dark Knight as my DPS character and it could be fun to switch to a healer every so often if the game calls for it in the future.

12. ghoulz666

I predict it's going to be failure upon launch. I do not see the awakening's buff range being viable. You have to huddle up too closely for a short buff so it's just going to result in a clustered up nightmare for anyone trying to use the class in group pvp.

13. Vanraven

Have you ever played a mmo other than BDO? Because thats exactly how it works in other games.

14. ghoulz666

Tell me what other MMO plays like this. Where people drop dead from max to 0 with one combo. Where even standing still for 1 second will likely result in you dying.

MagicalTabletopGirls likes this.
  15. Vanraven

Guild Wars 2.

16. ghoulz666

You must live in another universe. GW2 combat is nothing like BDO.

17. Vanraven

I can't even talk with you man, I don't think you understand what you wrote.

18. ghoulz666

Nice attempt to deflect. You tried to compare GW2 combat to BDO and regret it now.

19. Waifu_Hunter

bailing on shai, korean interpretation of bard is not to my taste. Maybe I expect too much after playing bard for 25 years in dnd but the implementation looks clunky and I am not a fan of forced rng gate for gear let alone figuring out how to juggle weapons in a game that prevents juggling weapons.

20. Vanraven

You are free to think what ever you like homie.