1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Global Lab] Warrior, Tamer, Valkyrie buffs. Mystic/Ninja/Kuno nerfs

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Rizzly, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Decem

Solar into grab without swapping to pre awak is stupidly slow and unreliable so...stop panicking. You have good suggestions but that 30% passive is there for certain reasons / class role. Some classes are so hard to cc that you need to grab them. At low ap brackets, grab is needed for combo variety.

2. Xairen

I think Rayin meant the magnet hands weren't a step in the right direction, not the other buffs.

3. Rayin

This restore just the smallest portion of our survivability as part of that are fixes and i welcome them, as i said SA on ground smash is good, counter in FG is good, StD full SA as it was supposed to be it's good, but we still have 3000 collision on 3000 skills, we're still exposed to the shattered-block-lock animation.

Other than that, for us it'll be even easier to grab people.
    As i said i'm not complaining, but there were other fixes for me that would have been better than "let's enhance their grab" and "increase x2 the damage of a now protected CC with a circular AoE", i miss the times where Warrior was an all-rounded character in pre-awakening, if they'll shift the meta once again and it happens, we'll be in the same troubles as we are now, this changes are just a band-aid that i welcome because improve Warrior situation that is currently really bad, but at the same time are still not the solution in my opinion.

And a magnet grab is definitely NOT a step in the right direction. Grabs should have the same range and effect, unless they are slow like Striker one and have mass pvp/small scale purposes.

4. Decem

Are u sure u read whole buff list ? Even balance strike and its new range is fantastic.

Getting few more protected stuff with collisions removed would make warrior quite broken tbh.

5. Daddy_Please

Ay as a mystic player, I can live with these changes. I still get to punch things so it's chilled.

Sibyyl, Karma555 and Souda like this.
  6. Rayin

Yeah i've read them and i'm not complaining, i'm just saying that other changes would have been better in my opinion, not that i want those changes and others.
    I'm happy that we're getting these buffs, don't mistake me, i'm just concerned about the general scenario and how it'll be the situation in some months, given for granted that they either take their time to fix stuff (7+ months) or use the wrecking ball approach (whole PvP ruleset changed).

Netreiam and Souda like this.
  7. Daddy_Please

also the nerf to hurricane sweep isn't big. You can still back off fairly quickly and hold F for 2 kicks and s+f for the last low kick to regen 600HP instead of 1 kick for 500. I feel like the 20 magic dr can be removed from our base stats as we have the bonus magic dp +15 on natures wrath still. We still have decent mobility, good sustain and ofcourse Downsmashes.

8. The_Lord

Her tankyness is one of the main reason why people say she is "op" so it does make sense thats what they would nerf ...

Daddy_Please likes this.
  9. The_Lord

Rerolled tamer from kuno 2 weeks ago that makes me very happy , anyone know anything about the tamer changes ?

#89 The_Lord, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  10. Daddy_Please

Give it about a week and we should see more detailed notes on the chages by then from players on Lab

11. TankFu

Looks like mostly buffs for the tamer & hard nerfs for the kuno so your in a good spot with this.

12. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 61 EU

While I 100% agree with you (imho all grabs needed to be standardised no prot, no bonus 30% from passive skills, etc) BUT having a decent range is kinda important with the broke ass network performance we have to deal with (basically I think it's either everyone has trex arms and be ready to just remove grabs from the game or everyone should have a decent range).

ODB3698 likes this.
  13. Mana_Mafia

FINALLY.

Mystic will always be playable, but I know the bar you have set for yourself is much lower. Not OP #1 best class? = Unplayable ded class.

Bye Felicia.

14. TankFu

Way this is going... We can solve all the differences. Take away all classes except one. Call it "All" class. Boom everyones on the same playing field with no strengths or weaknesses to their character. problem solved.
    [​IMG]

Stillwaters likes this.
  15. Daddy_Please

so like archeage... where people can just swap between whatever they want to play and mix and match skills from diff skillsets.

16. LightningFFXIII-4

Nice more nerfs to Kuno, when they should be just nerfing Ninja. Wizard/Witch PA and Heal removed when???

T800 likes this.
  17. TankFu

that works too! haha. No i meant literally only one playable class. all the same skills. same weapon. Literally nothing different. Everyone would be completely equal and could only complain about lag as to why they lose in pvp at that point. :P

18. Dannyswe1235

kuno was also op but the tendon cutter is big nerf to kuno that makes kuno almost trash

19. Dark Eus

finally some Warrior luv! pls double the distance travel for headchase, and i'll sleep well!

Souda likes this.
  20. Decem

are u crazy ? play musa then :D