1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Global Lab] Warrior, Tamer, Valkyrie buffs. Mystic/Ninja/Kuno nerfs

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Rizzly, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

They won't implement this PA want to sell reroll coupons

Fearless V likes this.
  2. KrimsonSky

KrimsonSky Ninja 62 NA

what is death chopper added denfense for ninja? murder intent SA is back?

3. TankFu

Yes this was intended as a joke. Sarcasm for people that complain and want all classes to be "equal"

4. Daddy_Please

inb4 "Darkrunner 123 class, no skills, opop"

5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

About time boys!

Lets make Warrior great again!

Netreiam, Corrus, Rizzly and 3 others like this.
  6. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

yeah back to warrior fotm. but im ok with it, at least i can see my death coming now.

Schönfeld likes this.
  7. The Conjuration

They've run out of that weapon exchange coupon money! Quick, nerf the classes they KNEW were OP!

Fearless V and Taadjo like this.
  8. alex20081

Looks like devs finally deal with balance, this is good news, i am waiting beautiful buffs for others classes

9. Decem

Those changes are mostly for wariror playerbase and not attractive for new players at all. Fixing existing SA and adding one new isnt something to reroll for. Majority of existing players wont even use those 2 frontal guards at all.

Class is still the same just with bit of quality of life.

Souda likes this.
  10. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

even better

11. Papade

rock paper scissor and then there's mystic

Besides, you're straw manning, people who want classes to be balanced aren't asking for them to be the same, just be balanced in terms of mechanics.

You could have a ranged class with 0.1sec CC animation and then a melee class with a 2seconds CC animation.

Obviously the roles should be reversed to balance them. .One class is ranged and therefore needs a slower CC animation for the melee class to be able to catch up on him with his faster animation.

That's how you balance classes while keeping them different, removing ranged and making all classes melee ain't what people are asking for when they want balance.

Edit: Forum troll i see.

#111 Papade, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Fearless V and TankFu like this.
  12. Rayin

You don't even PvP and play the dress up game with your Witch using Valencian carpets or do counter-theory crafting, which means that you seek what's commonly known via testing, revert the statement and say that the opposite is BiS or the best thing to do, so how would you even know what's the state of any class including yours?

Keep in mind that AFK'ing to hit mannequins isn't PvP, else i'd be top player with my level 20 Tamer.

13. Netreiam

At my darkest hour PA has shown me light. I said I would leave if they didn’t address class balance in the “letter from the developer” thing they do but these changes are even better, actual action being taken.

Some things I would like to highlight.

I saw warrior getting their resetting cooldowns removed, congrats! That’s something I hate the most about older classes, anyone know if they are doing that across the board? Many vital CCs Valk has suffers from resetting cooldowns. Also those other buffs look mighty fine.

Valk grab buff; Honestly I’d personally have preferred having all grabs nerfed to valk’s prior grab range, but making valk’s range equal to other classes satisfies me in regards to Valkyrie’s grab

Tamer got a lot of buffs? Can’t tell all of them but it looks like void lightning got SA? Also falling leaves might be useable on cooldown, and summon heilang has SA now?

Ninja/kuno bladespin/tendon nerf; don’t mean to sound like another ******* that just hates the class but you guys can’t deny how brokenly strong those skills were, instant activation, huge range, high damage, AND protection. I’ve seen many comments about how other classes have protected CCs, but honestly, how many other protected CCs were close to as good as BS and TC?

Would really appreciate a more clear translation.

#113 Netreiam, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Kerenis, Corrus, Kusaragii and 3 others like this.
  14. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

All in good time my dear :wink:

Souda, Platinia and Netreiam like this.
  15. LeMiau

DK still needs more protection, and ap scaling not over boost, and grip of grudge needs something(literally anything, no ones uses it)..
    rip Kuno, they did NOT need a nerf with TC, if anything, maybe change some ap scaling, but not that.
    Tamer, finally, i waiting long enough, but not looking forward to losing my guard for sa,
    and warrior is back on mysh*tist of classes to relearn to fight. pahhh

16. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

this game is a **** fest anyway, you cant even call it a game, no more Pearl Abyss games for me if they destroy mystic, they can have other peoples money and time. i haven't played in 2 days anyway, and i skipped playing for a week so far, game is ****, the sooner you leave the better

17. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

So nerf her damage at high ap brackets and fix the retarded scaling of ap in general. She was meant to be a tank and cc support. People never endingly whined about being one combo'd in pvp and when they start making a class that isn't a one combo they ***** and whine for it to be nerfed instead of tankyness of everyone in general being buffed cuzz waaaaah I wanna kill everything in one combo but not get killed in one combo!

18. Sibyyl

Sibyyl Heart Maehwa 62 NA

Your tears are wonderful. Keep them coming.

19. Netreiam

For the valks that don't go to the valk subsection and for the rest of the community, here are my guesses on valk changes:

Rizzly likes this.
  20. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

what goes around in bdo comes around. Todays mystic is tomorrows ninjuh and so forth .

Rizzly likes this.