1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Global Lab] Warrior, Tamer, Valkyrie buffs. Mystic/Ninja/Kuno nerfs

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Rizzly, Jan 10, 2019.

1. arcturus

Makes me glad I sold all my mystic gear a week ago before this went public .

2. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Tears? not really, its a relief to finally stop playing this game "if you can call it a game lol" have fun, and enjoy your stay in this **** hole, people who have enough reason not to play are the lucky ones, and ill be one of them, keep going for pen tet, etc etc, and rolling the dice, thats all there is to it.

Pearl Abyss depends on people like you for their survival, the mystic nerfs were sever, unjustifiable and random without any compensation, mystic is still the lowest damage dealer in the game, and now her heals and protection are sub par compared to witch wizards heals and SA, or other classes burst damage, they can keep milking you with the next class you re roll, as for me thats it man, no more PA , no more bdo

3. Sibyyl

Sibyyl Heart Maehwa 62 NA

No worries there. I already play Maehwa.
    :|

4. Sibyyl

Sibyyl Heart Maehwa 62 NA

So when will you stop posting on the forum?

Will it be soon?

5. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I will stop posting on the forums when i feel like it, i spent enough on this game to be able to post on the forum until i feel i dont want to anymore, why dont you cry about nerfing my post privilege lol? maybe that would work too, crying casuals ruining games since forever !

Maehwa has unlimited dash Super armor, insaine burst , ranged cc, the class is busted, and easy to play, in most cases you just need to dash dash dash, spam a skill and take 80% of the targets hp, after they nerf mystics defense and heal, and they taker her only useful fg, what does mystic have to use in pvp? she already does the lowest damage in then game, players like you are the reason why games die, enjoy you **** hole and keep spamming

#125 farsay, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Sibyyl likes this.
  6. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

We have smokescreen. Situational, but an option, I guess.

No. It's Beheading the Dead. I think they fixed an issue with an add-on or something? Will have to wait for the official translation later.

#126 Xenon, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2019
    Tvvin and AZzalor like this.
  7. LordCrusty

I have to say by the looks of the Valk buffs, the class is about to take number 1 spot in hysteria and aakman over mystic and sorc. Valk past softcap is insane at hysteria and with these buffs they are going to dominate end game grinding. I've seen a darkcrusades and other valks almost 2-3 shot hysteria mobs

8. Benefits

1) Changing the heal on Hurricane Kick is good nerf.
    2) Reducing the Movespeed buff from 30% to 20% is good nerf.
    3) Reducing the evasion is good step reduces tankiness of Mystic - nerf in good direction.
    4) Removing FG from twisted collision is very bad nerf. twisted collision was never a problem but removing FG from this skill make it unusable. this skill is very important for the animation cancel of sea burial. if they go with this change the class is pretty much dead to me.

And honestly from release mystic has gone through multiple small nerfs that right now the only thing thats going for mystic is its magic DP and that its more fluid when using skills. But even after this nerf magic will complain and then mystic will get nerf one more and that will be removal of her magic DP and the class will finally become **** tier.

Boys its time to hope off Mystic train and hope on to Archer train.

9. Thomas Gore

Yay I can finally stay in Awk mode forever with Warrior.

j/k already am since I don't PVP :D

Felyni likes this.
  10. LightsOut

Tbh they should nerf Striker's Evasion too and 100% accuracy on illusions.

11. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

What they did was to bring Mystic's evasion selfbuffs in-line with Striker's. Currently her eva selfbuffs are better 15% vs 9%.
    Also correct me if I am wrong, but I am under the impression that all summons/pets do not miss.

IIRC witchard pet flows have no acc modifiers and do not miss as well. Not sure about Tamer as I have not played it at all (don't have enough char slots :D )

12. Kusaragii

I think the real gain here is RBF will finally no longer be Konoha ninja village.

I feel pretty bad for Kuno because they got lumped up with the hard nerfs with Ninja. Kuno wasn't as bad a Ninja imo.

Wollbert likes this.
  13. Ahri-

Holy **** shitstink players are so entitled.

You're playing the most broken class in the game my dude and you got a slap on the wrist.

Fearless V likes this.
  14. Blitzball

Blitzball Striker 61 EU

[​IMG]
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

GRAB is nerfed ( no more SA )

Moonlight is nerfed ( no more stiff )

Tendon is nerfed ( no more still )

All these combos are now outdated. The class no more has viable combos :(

15. ODB3698

I have to agree with @farsay on this one. This is the same level of ridiculous crybaby nerf tears that Valkyrie had to endure (we still get some of it...even though it is universally acknowledged that we are complete trash currently). You see what that ended up doing to Valkyrie. A population of almost 1% of the player base of actively played classes (yes, I pulled that number out of my butt...but its not too far from reality). The problem being that PA only balances based off of forum tears...not from actual analysis of the class skills and functionality. They leave it up to butt-hurt teenage crybabies to be experts on what's broken or not broken. In my opinion, mystic does not deserve all of these nerfs...but sadly it will keep receiving them until it is unplayable because of this bandwagon nerf begging that has become fashionable...with mystic as their favorite target currently. Mystic should be more of the benchmark standard on mobility and survivability, but instead gets a constant stream of nerfs because the tears won't stop.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  16. ODB3698

That's a huge set of balls right there...a witch/wiz complaining about anyone else's complaining.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  17. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I see what you mean. Its beyond me how they grab a class and change it to a point that its barely playable. They make so many incomprehensible changes that every time I see any changes to the classes I play, it scares me.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  18. Benefits

LUL

19. Benefits

I agree with you. My opinion on balancing is that nerf the overpowered classes in the game and bring them to the level of them being strong status but not trash and buff the trash classes and bring them to the strong level. And please give identity to and role to each class in large scale.

One more thing to PA please dont do the nerfing and buffing in the same patch. This makes some classes overpowered and some very weak compared to the classes that just got buffed.

20. Shibbyl0w5

Shibbyl0w5 Berserker 62 NA

what about Berserker? we have only one cc on a frontal guard that is so slow any half brained monkey could just walk around it lol.
    I'm so over hearing about people saying there class is dead but yet being S+ tier in pvp. What about valks/tamers/zerks...ect half the classes u dont even see much these days other than OG people who play there class coz they love it not coz its the FOTM ( or Flavor of the year )

Souda, Rizzly and ODB3698 like this.