1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Labs Update 2019-08-01: Shai changes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Keldorn, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Yeah?

Timestamp :21 for proof of his ap, pause at :44 for my gear, then hit play again to watch him try to "oneshoot" me with Serpent. He has 279 ap + cron meal. I have 301 dp as shown in the video. He fails to kill me in one shot with Serpent, which is our hardest hitting skill. Why are you lying to people? Are you just trying to waste my time and the devs? Or are you just that butthurt about ninja, man? Either way, grow up. Meanwhile, Zefy over there from the video wrecks my **** harder with a single counter. That skill is insane. He has 289 ap, though, so I'm interested to see how hard his counter hits at lower ap.

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

I see you buthurting hard about " pls don't nerf ninja", don't worry ninja's nerf are coming soon or later regardless of personal insults you throwing to defend you "totally balanced" ninja.
    As for video, if you don't understand that after ninja's CC landed its target already dead, you doing something wrong.

3. Xenon

It must be great to be this far in denial. It's already been nerfed.

Drakias likes this.
  4. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

This.

5. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

5 SA, player CC on hits - CC applies on all hits, grab, 2 Iframe moving skills with 2 and 6 second CD, no stamina cost on skills, multiple CC on single skills, hit like a truck - all that totally fine with "no stunlocks" and "no protected CC" meta right ? Let me see, yeah must be totally OK, nothing wrong with ninja. PA just forgot about ninja/sorc existence when they reworked CC/protection for all classes last year.
    Who is denial here ?

6. Xenon

Are you looking at tooltips from 2017? What in the actual f*ck?
    5 SA?
    SA while using skill: [​IMG] + [​IMG] + [​IMG] + [​IMG]
    2 and 4 are our only protected cc skills. Both are stuns, 2 is a 3min cd e buff.

That's a load of crap. They didn't change the tooltips when they changed all cc skills in the game to only cc on the first applied hit in pvp. ALL CC SKILLS ONLY CC ON FIRST APPLIED HIT! The reason the tooltips weren't changed was because A. The wording is confusing in its own right, but multiple hits on a skill can apply cc, but in pvp, only the first registered hit on a target can apply cc. B. The only first registered/applied hit can cc rule doesn't apply to pve. Also, when a skill says bound on good 1 hit(s) or good 3 hit(s), it's talking about which attack of the skill does the cc. Say you have a skill that does 4 vertical slashes, and it has a bound on good 2 hit(s). The second slash in that skill would bound on the first applied hit to the target. The 2 hit(s) refers to the second animation/strike in the skill.

Multiple classes have grabs. Hell, a better iframe class - Lahn, has a grab that's stronger than both Suicide Fall and Flash Bondage.
    What if I told you both of those moving iframes are weaker than Sorc's Night Crow? Or Lahn's Primrose and Phantom Dance?

No stamina cost? Bullsh*t.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Using those three back to back consumes roughly a quarter of the average player's stamina.

Multiple cc on skills? There's one skill like that, and you don't use it for cc if at all anymore. That's Seamless Decap, where the second attack applies bound, then the third attack applies a float. Do you think that's actually good? If you do, I feel bad for you. Otherwise, are you talking about transition variations of some awakened skills like Sudden Decapitation and variations of blockjump and boss slaughter? For skills like Decap, the cc changes based on which variation you use, and aside from the seamless variant, it doesn't have multiple cc in one skill use. Blockjump and Boss Slaughter: The input you use determines the cc you get. They don't apply multiple ccs, only one according to which input you pick.

Hits like a truck, yes, but so do other classes. Striker, who has two grabs, more protected cc than almost any other class (I think Mystic is the only one with more?), is innately tanky without running an evasion build but even more so with one or a dr build. Ranger, who can swap between burst melee combos with long cd to a bow that can gun you down in seconds. Tamer, who has fast and flashy combos that rival Ninjas and can potentially do more damage. Zerker... basically anyone with more than 260 ap hits like a truck. I already disproved your Ninja oneshot crap, too. Let a geared Warrior hit you with counter. It'll blow your mind how much damage it does for what the community says is a meme class now.

No stunlocks? Katana Shower is a giant stunlock that you can't cancel. Sura Chaospree is even worse, and is why only new ninjas use it in pvp. If you picked up a Ninja, you might actually realize it's pretty clunky and difficult to get used to at first without some kind of guide. As for no protected cc meta.. lel. You do realize main hand kits were virtually untouched besides cases like Ninja's, right? Look at the tooltips for Mystic's main hand skills and go through all of them. Iirc, there's goddamn 10-12 of them. Mass Destruction is a lingering super armor skill on a 5 second cd, and both Mystic and Striker have it.

PA didn't forget about Ninja when rebalance happened. If they did, the complaints about it being OP would have been even more rampant, and I would have actually agreed with people. Katana Shower float made pve only, Mach Explosion fg removed, Vengeful Barrier Stun now pve only, Flash Bondage super armor removed, and the biggest one.. You know the skill Murderous Intent? It's on a 3 second cd.

It used to be invincible + super armor. The super armor lingered. Guess what Ninja could do in the old meta? Literally sit in super armor permanently. I could cast Murderous Intent, let the animation play out and be protected, then cast the skill again once the animation finished. Never leave sa. It didn't do much if you tried to use the skill offensively, but it was a huge advantage defensively over say something like Musa, Mae, or Sorc. They couldn't cc you unless you really screwed up.

So yes... you are still obviously in denial.

7. TidusFTW

ninja does to much dmg in pvp end of discussion. ty

P.S.: dont compare Ninja with Striker and Mystic since those classes are utterly broken same as sorc.-....

8. Stabby

Background, NPC, effect, cut
    ● Hidden islands in the oceans have been revealed by sea-loving explorers. (Add)

Hmm, some early lore to The Great Sea perhaps?