1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glorious Shudad Awakening Weapon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Faythscar, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Beats

Bumping because a GM told me a CM would be the ones to fix it, Will link ticket if needed

2Shaanez, Kealias and Bloodedge like this.
  2. I Am Mother

What a fiasco! Seriously. SMH.

Alas, they should -- now at the very least, give those that preordered the Conqueror's Pack some sort of cosmetic effect, something special ADDED to the Outfit. Like glowing flames that kill smaller foes, or such -- you know, just to "BETTER" differentiate from the Glorious Shudad Set. Sigh. Or better yet, an Awakening Weapon with a glowing fire aura.... Nothing too difficult for them to do, as this is the very least they can do to quell the uproar, and indeed, to make it up to those early adopters.

3. LordCrusty

I'd honestly be happy if they added a description to the founder shudad pieces' Maybe something to the effect of "This armor is worn by those brave adventurers who first took up arms and partnered with the black spirit, Kakao thanks you for your faith and dedication"

2Shaanez likes this.
  4. Beats

This would be really cool!

2Shaanez and I Am Mother like this.
  5. I Am Mother

Right? :) I don't have the Conqueror's Pack, but it would be awesome for those that have it, and those that felt they were shorthanded, to own something uniquely theirs.

2Shaanez likes this.
  6. Beats

Bumping so a CM can read this and comment? The ticket asked me to post on here

2Shaanez and Kealias like this.
  7. Bloodedge

It would be awesome for people that bought the conqueror, and explorer pack.

8. Kealias

Well the set is no longer on sale... and with no official comment. Guess we didn't gain enough people on board.

upload_2019-6-23_17-2-19.png

#48 Kealias, Jun 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    2Shaanez likes this.
  9. Faythscar

Faythscar Ranger 63 EU

Bumping for possible CM response to this issue? Would be nice...

2Shaanez likes this.
  10. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 63

2Shaanez likes this.
  11. Beats

2Shaanez likes this.
  12. Kiri_Dar

Seriously the founding players of your game and we don’t even warrant a response. Really feel the respect you supposedly have for us.

Krusty and 2Shaanez like this.
  13. Ekena

sad i got nothing really special for a 100 euro founder pack but my fault there are good devs and bad devs :shrug:

2Shaanez and Kealias like this.
  14. 2Shaanez

Well PA/Kakao you've really done it this time. You have totally and completely disappointed the people who believed in your game from the literal beginning. Not giving us the awakening weapon was one thing, but we aren't even going to get a response from a CM??? Get your sh*t together PA/Kakao otherwise youre really going to lose a lot of us very quickly.

#54 2Shaanez, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    Krusty likes this.
  15. Kealias

I've recently posted a graphical bug on the original Shudad (god forbid I tolerated that visual bug ) along with a model bug with Shai's eyes. no reply.. they tell us to go on the forums, just to be buried along with other legitimate issues.

#55 Kealias, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    I Am Mother and 2Shaanez like this.
  16. 2Shaanez

"just to be buried along with other legitimate issues."

couldn't have said it better.

I Am Mother likes this.
  17. Kealias

I will give them credit, dunno if anyone remember/partook in the BDO protest (Hell I am still in the discord) but they listened, by adding some sketchy anti-consumer pratices. (A bid I would rather this not get rowdy and handle in a RESPECTFUL manner)

I understand the potential issue if they were to pass out awakenings and, It would be a hell of a job if they had to go by case by case. I have seen a few cases of people selling their gift (A show of disapproval perhaps? Not the one to judge decisions) and a call for a class action on the ground of exclusivity??? (Does not bother me really, we still have our antique set).

I argue JUST for the awakening is with respect to how it was offered in-game, only the Premium set. (With other goodies BLAH BLAH BLAH)

I value premiums over classic but, I'm not suggesting all classic are inferior but, that just the perfectionist in me. Feel like a broken record pointing out the following:
    • Classic set was not available for purchase. (COOL we got something no one else got...)
    • No option to EVEN purchase the awakening weapon.
    In the end, I would appreciate closure...

#57 Kealias, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    2Shaanez likes this.
  18. jalil29

A little late to this and might not have much sway since I've just returned after not playing since a couple months after launch since friends stopped playing and laggy experience, but honestly seeing this treatment regarding conquerors pack owner still ticks me off.

My first gripe was the fake tier 5 horse (which was around 2 months in? seeing issue date for may 6th, 2016).
    don't recall it but there was compensation for the headstart.
    The free-to-play level of monetization of the bad kind without loot boxes (A.K.A: expensive on top of the pay-to-start rendering the pearls that came with it to barely buying anything decent).
    Furniture that came with the package would have limited durability.

edit: forgot to mention how the explorers pack is now significantly better than before and is compare-able to conquerors

If your going to make something exclusive to us conquerors pack owners a set of something then give it to us so we can have it on all our characters and is supported.

#58 jalil29, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Kealias likes this.
  19. Beats

Bumping so I CM will read it

20. Beats

upload_2019-7-5_13-44-5.png

Well I think I might have to join in with the lawsuit now