1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GMs and CMS on furums with private alt accounts .

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by crawlord, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

Facts. Seems to me after some information came to light recently some said Gm's are scanning the forums with alt accounts and moonlighting as average gamers "unofficiallly".
    Some are too scared to use their official accounts to post on the forums , bait discussion and target others that have counterarguments that they do not like.

Say woke lol.. This is one funny group.

P.S after the Reddit shenanigans and now this ...ill limit that i think to other alternate avenues .

:)

2. Moosah

3. zhagsten

I think PA is on the same kind of drugs. Totally paranoid.

4. Roechacca

Forums r srs biz. I'd like a full list of suspects for maximum bait.

5. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

i cat name and shame... they know themselves and ill be slapped with the "TOS" dictum..

6. Annicelli

YEP you caught me.

I'm KAKAO leader

Cliché, NexDroidCZE and Vanic like this.
  7. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

[​IMG]

i have the proof and the numerous apologies from said party to gamer ....people can be glib all thay want
    Anyhow my point was to put that out there. My job is done

:) :)

#7 crawlord, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  8. Rozett

Rozett DarkKnight

is this how you name drop without name dropping?

9. elgen

"FACTS"..... then "SEEMS TO ME" LOL.

Another fact some GM motor's employees drive cars built by GM. OMG and wait there is more some of them even have personal opinions on those cars WTF.

I personally would have more problems with a staff of any given company not use their product.

EDIT: Facts are a reality. One's perception of reality is not the same thing. Anyone that has watched the news within the last year could tell you that even a disgraphic dyslexic like myself.

#9 elgen, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Shimnao and Aeyuna like this.
  10. Vanic

D:<
    I knew it'd be you! SHAME!

Rozett likes this.
  11. AtmaDarkwolf

if u mean that guy with the 'logical' sounding name and his friend? Nah neither is bright enough (or stupid enough depending how u look at them) to be a GM for this game.

12. ambyentlight

no they dont have alt accounts they just payed some of the smarter people to shill get with the program.

13. Shimnao

Shimnao Musa 61 NA

To be honest, if they didnt have ALT accounts on here, I would be questioning them as to WHY THE HELL NOT?!?!? Why should they be expected to use a GM account on here if they are on their off time at home or otherwise? They wouldnt have to wear their name badge at home, would they?

Get the fuk out already.

Seriously. You guys that continue to hop trains with different Lynch Mobs on way to hang Kakao, need to get the **** out of here already. I mean, what the fuk? You have NOTHING to say good about the place, are always trying to make a little water spill look like a frikin Dam broke, for fuk sake, MOVE ON ALREADY.

You have made it abundantly clear that you dont like it here, so why are you still HERE??

My saying that has nothing to do with what I think of Kakao or PA or whoever runs this game. Sure they have some shady **** going on.. Its to be EXPECTED in this industry.

Id have to assume that a lot of the people wanting BDO to burn probably have somewhat of a history with games that 'developers were incompetent with creating', so they had to bash it and leave..(or got banned finally)

If you dont like it, Move On! Beat IT!

MOVE!

14. Roechacca

Tell em Steve Dave!

iller and Shimnao like this.
  15. Aeyuna

fact.gif

16. Shimnao

Shimnao Musa 61 NA

I said SCRAM!

lol

FadedSky and Amarenda like this.
  17. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 61 NA
    Ambassador

The GMs are real people. They don't need to be GMs 24/7. They can have fun and hang out playing the game on alts cause they can't play the game on thier gm accounts. So why not have a forum account to match the alts?. I don't see why anyone would have an issue with that. I'm sure if you worked as a GM for a game you'd be pissed if you weren't allowed to just play the game as a normal human being on your off hours. XO
    I do have to throw in that it amazes me how toxic these game forums are. Why people who seem to hate the game stick around? I'd not want to reply to 70% of the threads either if I was a GM.
    Most threads just have no reason to be answered by a GM.

18. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Frankly speaking I would like some stronger forum censorship and moderation. Wheres the vote bandwagon for that train.

MorphlingV2, Shimnao and Amarenda like this.
  19. Roechacca

Mods will handle forum violations. I know I've been reported. What more do you want to see?

20. elgen

Amarenda some view them as not human and their personal punching bags to vent on and anyone that has been in any kind of business know you do not get paid to be treated that way.

Andaro it's just not cost effective. I don't think purchasing the game is required for the forums. But even if it was it would cost more per account banned dealing with appeals then 10 bucks. So they go after some but allow the rest just to vent given only a small % of the player base read these forums regularly.

Roechacca your game account and forum account should be linked and repeat violations on either should warrant a permanent ban but I already explained why it's unlikely.

Revalenia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.