1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

@GM's & CM's Explain Your Justification

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Ticket, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Ticket

This is off topic and shouldn't be merged. This is a legitimate concern and shouldn't be buried like you are trying to. Just answer the question!

@CM Richter @CM Aethon @CM Kabz @CM Praballo @CM Serenity @CM Servantes @CM Yukimura @GM BBrilliant @GM Caramel @GM Cory @GM Deve @GM Dew @GM Dranzerkai @GM Dresden @GM Felaxus @GM FluffyPanda @GM Gemu

Please someone answer my question with a legitimate answer. Above you state that NA/EU regions are far likely to be less engaged with enhancement and you conclude that how? Do you realize that the market place is always 100% starved of all enhancement material? That adding in the ability to make a fail stack doesn't change this fact? We would enhance more if we had more availability of the materials to do so. But nope lets get P2W feature that will not increase enhance attempts just the rate.....

Please give me some kind of logical explication behind this move and the words you speak; because currently you are telling us the sky is green with your statement. It makes no logical sense other than another way to break your original promise to the player base again and grab more money from us before soooo many players leave that the game dies.

TLDR:
    Edit because people don't seem to understand what I'm point out.
    They are adding valk's cry's because they concluded NA/EU was less likely to attempt enhancements. But if there are no materials to do enhancements on the marketplace currently...how is adding valk's cry going to change this fact so much that NA/EU will start to magically start enhancing more so then before???

hence: their justification for adding this to the game is total hogwash

2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

They did explain it.

You just dont accept it which is totally okay.

3. Denthors

4. TeRRoRibleOne

They think everyone is an idiot and will accept their fabricated answer.

5. ntreinoan

Let me translate it to you they mean Cash whales are not making many enchant attempts so now they will ,,they dont refer to you the normal player

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  6. iAsch

Their artisan memory sales went down, so they decided to bring in the big guns. Time to crank them sales up booiiiss

Thelemna likes this.
  7. TwilightAngel

:)

8. Cyber_Day

Im still trying to figure out exactly what people are freaking out about. Pen attempts will cost approx 1k~ give or take depending on RNG. I can make enough to do a pen attempt grinding normally in about 30-35~ hours depending, sometimes a bit less.The valks cry is an even worse money transfer mech. Artisans are STILL the best silver/$ in the game. I guess we will see the like 10 people who have enough floating cash to attempt 10 cron stone pen attempts, even though PEN on a boss tier item at max stacks seems to only be about 5% (Guesstimated based off of pen attempts I've kept track of for about 10 people).

9. Sibyyl

10. Zegram

There's less enchantment attempts here because its the west... gambling is a way of life in Asia, like honestly, its huge over there. In the NA/EU way less people gamble in general.

Mana_Mafia, ODB3698 and Arreyanne like this.
  11. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

Too many people lazy to farm due to AFK life skill, not enough supplies.

12. Kn0xxPT

Kn0xxPT Striker 62 EU

Its almost that ... its confirmed that EU/NA isn't getting enough revenues ... that explains some delays on some content.

I don't really know how Kakao and PA made their deal, but from what I know/heard from other games with Dev and publisher agreements, is that new content and major updates are bought by the publisher. And in this case, with PA going "Global" version we need to suck it up, unless KAKAO pays those changes to have it in EU/NA Market.

Now other thought of mine is, EU/NA is loosing players, and I almost sure that KAKAO isnt happy, but yet they can't do nothing to rush PA and fix things, since BDO Mobile gives 5 times more profit than BDO PC. If you track the timeline of revenues you can see that in 2017 EU/NA was doing fantastic ! abetween 56% of all PA income, major updates where flowing in, promises and goodies.

Now in 2018 thats when 56% fall off to 17% ...EU/NA didn't lower their revenues, the problem was that BDO Mobile was doing almost 80% of total revenue of PA ..and we went to PLEBS status or pushed to 4rd place of priorities.

PA is now divided in 4 teams, doing 2 more games(FPS MMO and CASUAL MMO), Mobile and PC, the office didnt get bigger, BDO PC just got a smaller team to work.

In the end, Kakao is just stalling time for PA to deliver content... and we are getting very angry about it, but seriously, I really think is PA faults .. not Kakao.

or everything I said is just over the top conspiracy.

13. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

#13 Kynreaa, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  14. 6footgeeks

alright so.

Drop rate buff on Value packs like KR when?

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  15. Vanadiel

I also think more and more people in the West are starting to have enough of all these cash shop methods of trying to generate more revenue by manipulating the game, and the cash shop items and are not as willing anymore to purchase cash shop items.

A lot of that has to do with publishers promising "convenience shop only", and slowly move to more lucrative shop items with the intend to generate more revenue.
    That has not gone unnoticed in the West.

ODB3698 likes this.
  16. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

There is a glut of black stone available.
    Shards are really easy to buy.

Failstacks mean sod all if you can't get the items to enhance.

17. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Lets be honest here. Unless we get rock solid data on enhancement rates then you're an actual literal idiot or Trump voter if you think valks cry is a good idea.

ODB3698 and Sibyyl like this.
  18. Sibyyl

Lack of gathering resources is laziness.

Crimson_Scarlet, Styla, Tvvin and 2 others like this.
  19. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

Not PA problem if people refuse to farm.

They should hand everyone free PEN weapon/armor/accessories. Otherwise, it won't be "fun".

20. Vanadiel

The justification is called: increasing revenue.
    Any other type of explanation is dress up to try and make it look "good".

ODB3698 and Tvvin like this.