1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved GMs joking everytime

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by NEOLPAR, Sep 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. NEOLPAR

Hi everyone,

I wrote a ticket because enchanting my Giath from PRI to DUO cost 20 of durability instead of 10 and GMs instead of solve the issue are just joking about.
    upload_2017-9-30_19-35-43.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Joke?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    upload_2017-9-30_19-36-32.png
    Joke?

Is there a GM able to solve my issue instead of joking about?

Kind regards

2. LogicaI

Saw no joke.

3. ArcherSpielt

where is the joke?

4. Gantheral

Gantheral Arandell NA

How is that a joke, really though I don't get it?

5. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

Hello @NEOLPAR !

I'm sorry that you have had this experience and that you're unhappy with the responses that were provided.

The correct way the enchanting system works, related to your enquiry is as follows;

Loss of 5 Durability below PRI (+0 to +15)
    Loss of 10 Durability on PRI and above

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the initial confusion.

What could have happened in this case is perhaps there was an accidental double click?

As stated above, GM Nemaphos has already double verified the logs, and was unable to locate any durability losses greater than 10 in this scenario.

6. NEOLPAR

Hi Dranzerkai,

So, then my FSs must have been increased twice if it would have been an accidental double click which it didn´t happened because I enchanted with animation.

What would be the next, GMs? Come on! I would like to know what will be your next reply to NOT solve the issue.

7. PootyTang

Hilarious, they don't even know how enchanting works...

8. NEOLPAR

Yep, that is the joke! hahahahaha. Now, I have two weeks with one giath at 1 of durability and with no solution at all. They even closed my ticket and I had to write a new one following with the conversation. And everything because they dont want to take the responsability for the bug.

9. GM Dew

Game Master

If you are unhappy with our service or would like your ticket to be escalated to senior or Lead Game Master, please send an email to csreview@kakaogames-eu.com and we will gladly have a second look over your ticket.

Please note, you will need to create a new email for this issue and be sure to include the ticket ID you wish to be reviewed.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

10. Beeso

Would you rather have him/her/them give you grumpy replies instead?

11. NEOLPAR

Actually, I think that it is quite rude to close tickets as solve while their are cheating you with "kind" replies

12. NEOLPAR

I already did it, but it just opened a new ticket in your ticket system. Now, I have two tickets with the same subject which is not good for any of us....
    Another useless reply. Great job!

13. GM Dew

Game Master

It should put your ticket in a separate queue for Senior / Lead GMs. If that didn't happen, can you send me your ticket number so I can manually put it there?

Best regards,
    GM Dew

14. residente

Are you sure you didn't gain more failstacks than normal? Maybe you didn't notice you won more?
    To me it seems you don't even know how this enhancement system works and you're just angry about that and wanna make someone else the culprit of your losses.

Sidina likes this.
  15. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 61 EU

Stop wasting GM's time with this crap and let them deal with real stuff.

Sidina likes this.
  16. NEOLPAR

If you read all the replies, you will see that they are just giving random replies and your post is why they are not taking their responsabilities for the bugs of the game. People like you gives them the reason when they don´t have it.

17. NEOLPAR

I wish you didn´t find any bug which require support. So please, just stop making a post crap and let the GMs solve my issue :)

18. NEOLPAR

Sure! it is request #461171. Thanks!

19. LethalAF

You made a ticket for this? LOL.

ChoeChoeTrain likes this.
  20. NEOLPAR

Hi there! If you had a bug, you must report it. If you don´t report it the bug will always remain and will never be solved. So, although you think that a bug is silly, reporting it you are helping to the development of the game. And if the GMs are not solving the issues you must report it. Silence never was good for the progress.