1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GMs response to this is they'll cover it in an update

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Brawlur, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Brawlur

[​IMG]

I mean I know I should stay in the server and PEN my gear, but I really don't want to. Oh well I guess. ElG2XmWVMAA4ZH4.png

Thugarin likes this.
  2. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

you missed the part where ap and dp from logs doesnt count

Comrade and VasilisD like this.
  3. Khondo

Are you awakened atm?

4. Brawlur

Must have 1 from it then, don't remember turning in that quest at all, must have done so then. Wish it wouldn't show up on sheet AP and just be bonus, PEN'd two rings cause I had the free 60 FS's cause I say I just needed the 4 AP, sucks. Time to pray I can PEN a belt, I suppose, cause I failed the wep enough times to PEN boots and armor at this point with (went for them after since I don't have those as boss gear on normal servers) and just can feel in my bones its gonna fail again. Thanks for the ACTUAL answer.

#4 Brawlur, Oct 25, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

use guild accessories.

6. jenisiz7

It def should help and show up as sheet...I'm sure hundreds of players do the journal just to hit another bracket. I know i did. If it was hidden, I wouldn't waste Silver on it.

This is exactly why I use crons for pen on seasons and suggest others to as well if you're trying to get out. No more weeklies for me thank God. And costumes are easy to get on mp and they're alot less then crons needed for even boss tri attempts. GL man.

7. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

you can also use the cp rental gear for it. you gotta look how to get those but it works. this what your bare minimum enhancement early grat could look like:
    [​IMG]
    keep in mind +1dp comes from the life skilling outfit in the pearl slot, and this person has +7ap and +5dp from the logs

8. Elvaea

If you want to be 100% sure of how many non sheet ap and dp bonus you have, just unequip everything and see how much ap/dp you have.

TucoRamires likes this.
  9. MinhVu

Is this the 40th day for the quest? If so do you have another char besides your seasonal character that has higher stats? The 40 day quest is family bound so and character in the family can complete it. For the 40th day I just used my main that had all those stats already and finished the quest with.