1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GMs WAKEUP! GAME IS BUSTED CUZ PATCH!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DogLover14, Jun 26, 2019.

1. DogLover14

Game is broken for so many ppl atm thanks to the usual broken maintenance, not a surprise!!! FIX IT NOW!!!!

2. Mimimimi

a very descriptive way to report your issue.

i rate this post 5/7

AtomicPotato likes this.
  3. DogLover14

Lets see, major lag, load walls, rubberbanding, soft dc's left n right, enemies not taking dmg, CMP not responding and/or lagging hard u know the usual dev screw ups! Its happening for TONS of ppl!

#3 DogLover14, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  4. somethingsomething

I got killed on Rift Boss and said screw it till they fix this ****, ya it could be my ISP that works well for everything else.

5. Pirsig

It's been like a flashback to Leaseweb. Rubberband loadscreens and unresponsive NPCs

Rygart likes this.
  6. Tsotha_Lanthi

Its like on last DDos attacks. Major lag, rubberbanding, disconnection. Essentially unplayable. And thanks for compensation for last DDos but that barely cuts it for the damage suffered then (lost crystals and stuff because lagged in the wrong place). A GM box that gave me mix reaper elixir. yay. That sure makes up for that 50 mils....

7. DogLover14

Thing is all the other ddos atks ive nvr had any issues. And there aint anything from GMs about a ddos on forums or twitter so idfk!!!

#7 DogLover14, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  8. Tsotha_Lanthi

it might not be DDOS this time but either way, i'll not be getting close to any mob that can kill me within even a whole minute. So essentially it's a day wasted.

9. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 62 EU

Weird because i have no problem with game on eu

10. MikeyMutz

game is really bad atm got loading screen 4 times in 23 minutes.... PLZ FIX

11. Goldfisch

Goldfisch Wizard 63 EU

You guys can still consider urself lucky i cant even download the patch :( on EU as well...

12. MalGuldur

Can confirm i almost died to manshums aftet a massive lag spike.lucky i ctrl alt del my game or maybe my jin viper would be gone.Had 144 hp when i relogged.

Im using noping along with the best connection possible.only bdo lags that way.

13. DogLover14

Now i got a hard dc and i relogged and got to the server select screen and it told me user authentication key is invalid, then game closed on its own.....dont GMs ever check this section just to make sure things are running smoothly at least once a day as a normal SOP?

14. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

And its back again. Untitled.jpg

15. DogLover14

FYI: if u have steam then go into yur steam library and RMB over the game in the leftside column then go to properties, then local game files and choose verify game files. Might take 10 min give er take. I did it and said faiked to validate 3 files and will reaquire. Then close all that crap then run game as usual and the steam BDO lil window opened up and was loading like it usually does on patch day after maint. is over. This appeared to fix any issues i had. I hope ot works for the rest of u steamies. As far as normal game launcher there is a repair files button there to basically do the same. GL to all u guys! o7

16. MikeTheCCWarriorSlayer

Non ****ing stop reloads, was doing the margoria questline at nada island and since in all their wisdom they decide to make you swim out of the island by a underwater cave and when you reload guess what happens? You reload into the ****ing mountain.... Then you escape back to nada island and try swimming out again and it happens again and now escape is down so you sit here with your inner rage building up.

I work for a gd SaaS company, if our servers are causing issues we know we have to fix it because like any reputable company you have SLA's to meet. This company is **** and their hosting is worse than ****. Go to Google, AWS or something.

17. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

18. DogLover14

Nevermind, im still gettin f****d sideways with dc's, etc........-.- for Christs sake fix this alr!!!? Are they blind?

19. DogLover14

Ok so whats submitting our files under that name spsd to do?

20. MikeTheCCWarriorSlayer

They always say its ddos thats just code for we released **** code or our infrastructure is from 1976