1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Golden Seal of Panto

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Dworkin Barimen, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Dworkin Barimen

2. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

Same here, need an explanation please

3. Pirsig

Last time this happened, Imp Troupe stuff iirc, a ticket got my leftovers swapped from old to new version fairly quick.
    I also have 8 leftover Panto from last time that I plan on submitting a ticket about once I'm in game today.

sthammack57 likes this.
  4. Dworkin Barimen

Imagine the amount of tickets people have to send them ,and the amount of swaps they have to make .It is beyond unreasonable solution.:) Maybe start counting the event items amounts people get from the events ,because this isn't the first time people have left overs from events that are basically poorly calculated .

5. Jupto

I have the same problem and i hope they still work.
    Have anyone tryed and knows if they work no matter what?
    Maybe @GM Caramel knows?

6. Dworkin Barimen

Nope they don't the old one is Morco the exchange NPC ,the new ones i can't even find that Girgo Viano NPC in the game .:|

7. Pirsig

I think that was added as "known issue" to the patch notes and they'll be adjusting them to point to Morco for exchange with the 26th maintenance/patch.

Post #32 by CM Servantes in the patch thread:
    https://community.blackdesertonline...19th-february-2020.519677/page-2#post-2454010

Dworkin Barimen likes this.
  8. Jupto

9. Pirsig

It looks to me that the known issue is the leading to the wrong npc. Nothing explicit about the not stacking/working together.

10. Dworkin Barimen

Thanks to all ,for the help seems i missed it while i was reading the patch notes or it wasn't added yet .

11. Jupto

I hope someone gets to talk with support to confirm that we just sit and wait.

12. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Simple explanation, poor coding due to having no idea about the game.

Dworkin Barimen likes this.
  13. Pirsig

I put in the ticket I mentioned and the reply indicated they'll be fixing the leftover ones not individually by player, but with the right click sending to wrong npc fix schedule for next patch on the 26th.

Jupto likes this.
  14. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

So they gonna let us use old one and will stack em all up next patch?

15. eziowar

same issue here
    previous years Golden Seal of Panto not working alongside with this year's Golden Seal of Panto for shakatu box exchange event.

16. eziowar

Hi there! GM Unknown here :)

I see you are contacting us as you having trouble using your Golden Seals of Panto.

Our GM Team is always trying to give you the best game experience as possible and want to help in such cases as fast as possible so you can go back on your adventure without any issues!

In this case, we're aware the seals from last year's anniversary do not stack with the ones from this year, which isn't so cool. We're unfortunately not able to manually swap the seals for everyone individually, so instead, an automatic fix is going to be applied with the weekly maintenance on Wednesday. After that, the seals will stack, and you'll be able to use the old ones along with this year's seals. :D

Thank you for your patience with us in this matter and I hope this answers your question!

Have a lovely day. ^^

If there is anything else you need, please do let us know.

Kind regards,

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. Dauthus

Hell, I would just be glad to know who to turn the damn seals in to. Old ones say Morco, the new ones say Girgo Viano. The only problem the Girgo NPC is only available in the KR version (Internet Cafe NPC) Morco won't take the new ones either.

18. Deyric

na..................

19. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi everyone,

We do apologize for the issues everyone encountered regarding the Golden Seals of Panto not stacking with old seals. This was not intended and was due to the seals being different items on the server-side. This issue was resolved with the maintenance that took place on the 26th of February. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused!