1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good duo with wizard?

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Scoon, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Scoon

Looking to return to the game with a wizard buddy of mine. We pretty much roll through these games together. He’s a 56 wizard, I have a 58 archer and other classes in the 50s. Wondering what good options are to pair with his wizard for farming and spot defending

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

pvp wise, something that can peel and cc for him.
    pve wise, there arent many group spots in this game...

pick some gauntlet class would be my bet.

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

There are no good DUO spots, only group spots in this game are Gyffin and Trees, for those you guys are too weak, you would need like ~250AP with Kutum and probably at least 3+ members. You can start to DUO these spots once you are like 269+ AP with Kutum. Until then solo is your best best otherwise it will not be fair distribution of loot since mobs don't drop group loots except these 2 places.

4. Aelisah

I'm a witch and I play with my warrior boyfriend - We met in game so our classes fell naturally together quite decent.
    But in PVP, I'm having a better time being partied up with a musa / maewha or a zerk. (I dont know all classes, this is just based on my own experiences)
    If you're a tanky wiz though - an archer makes a good partner.

For grinding I think anything will do. Farm spots are not very designed for 2 man though. But at your level could see if you can grind gahaz together or polly's. Duo mirumok is nice if you reach the lv / ap though ^^ Goodluck !

5. Rügenwalder Pommersche

back when i was pushing for 62 i had no problems on duo miru with 235 kutum and a ninja friend who had ~250 nouver
    obv we could have made more money with grinding solo but u dont need high gear for miru

and regarding the topic - i used to play wizard aswell and in my opinion almost everything works
    ninja/kuno/musa fast classes which can cc for u and can react to ur cc while also "peeling" when u get cc´d they are still such a threat that ppl cant just run up to u

other "kite" classes would depend heavily on ur teamplay since if u kite away from eachother thats semi good

zerker warrior as meatballs with grabs

every class profits from wizard heals and buffs so i wouldnt pick smth just so u "synergize" better go for a class that look cool and clap cheeks with ur friend

#5 Rügenwalder Pommersche, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    Maginha likes this.