1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Got hacked after 2+ years of playing, Sent support Ticket now what?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Maginbolo, Sep 15, 2020 at 10:28 AM.

Tags:
  1. Maginbolo

So I got hacked and ransacked about a week ago, the same day I noticed it I sent a ticket and well so far it's been 5 days and no reply from the game support team. This happened just a couple of days after I linked twitch drops, before than everything was fine, 2 to 3 days after my BDO website account got linked to twitch drops "Which I regret" my account got hacked and well 95% of my 2+ year stuff is gone now, so is hard to get back on a game where everything you done for 2+ years has gone down the drain, I was even having fun with the new class.

2. MindaugasR

Well hope you learn at least from your mistakes that never share accounts with other even with your closest friends and always use two step authentications.

3. Maginbolo

well it wasn't sharing accounts with other people, it was just linking account to twitch drops which is an event the game has to earn rewards.

4. Mimimimi

unlikely that linking to twitch has anything to do with it. are you using the same password on other accounts? did you have 2fa enabled?

5. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

6. Keophiroun

I think the game should have a 1 minute password requirement for deleting anything on your account, and also a 1 minute password requirement to use pearls and silvers on your account as well. So even if you are hacked the hacker can't delete anything.

7. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Or players stop downloading keyloggers and have proper passwords.

8. Mono1234

Or Maybe, just maybe,

adding the google authenticator, you know that thing that Kakao allows you to use FREE of charge, on your account.

will you know?

stop people hacking it?

9. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello! If you have already sent us a ticket, we'll get to it as soon as we can! :)

Lillesofie likes this.
  10. Keophiroun

I remember using google authenticator for my diablo 3 account long ago and I couldn't sign onto my account for 2 years because of something with extra steps for verification on the google app on my old phone that I've factory reset and sold. I don't remember what I did exactly to get my account back, I think I phone Blizzard and have them remove the google authentication from my account.