1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grana Fishing Nerf = SCAM

Discussion in 'Life Skills' started by Riverbrew, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Back to Velia hot spot then :D

2. Aoden

Signed. I haven't seen a single Siniperca since the patch.

After the rate "fix" I am making roughly 1mil from the Grana area to Glish and Velia since I don't have the CP to make it to Valencia yet, and even this is a huge hit and effectively the worst spot I've fished.

Considering the amount of Contribution it takes to link all the nodes, the time required to fish, and then the travel, this reduction is a slap in the face. I feel for the people that put in the work to connect from Kamasylvia, across the desert, and all the way to Valencia

#22 Aoden, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    Mana_Mafia and Sobieski like this.
  3. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Many of those also do trade crates, so the CP for fishing is in practise 0

4. THORMENTA GT

i play this game since 2016, loved afk and semi-afk lifeskills of this game (guru 6 fishing, master 29 cooking, master 13 trading...) but sooner or later each of them was becoming outdated/ no worth. close to 700 days of gameplay, today is the first day i shutdown my pc, because was no reason to stay in the game. and seems that i will not even log in in the game in the coming days.

Mana_Mafia, Caylea, Riverbrew and 2 others like this.
  5. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

You can still expect around 10m from a night fishing, in relics alone. Find a spot with alot of trash item to avoid full inventory and your good to go :D

THORMENTA GT likes this.
  6. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

If you think about selling Relics on a regular basis, don't forget that it implies an active Value Pack. Fishing in Graná was a good way to avoid it.

Mana_Mafia and Moonraker like this.
  7. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

There it goes my afk income... @Pegacorn you also had none tonight, right? Guess it’s time to make crates... I don‘t get why they nerfed the spot to the ground. I mean, you get 0 of them now. This game starts to be less and less enjoyable.

Qba and Mana_Mafia like this.
  8. Mattys1337

All the money wasted on 192 inventory slots, T4 penguin, maple float +10, balenos rod +10, artisan 2 trading...
    Rest in peace golden snipercas and my wasted euros.

Qba and Riverbrew like this.
  9. Wodur

Wow..sure its a slap in the face..the nerf..
    But come on its not the end of the fishing world... I still haul a decent income from fishing and thats not from spots in safe zones..

True fishermen never give up or complain. :)

Jinxys likes this.
  10. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris Maehwa 62 EU

Nah thx. You get better money from crates now x)

11. Pegacorn

@Caylea.

Yes, I got nothing today. I cried hard after seeing what happened after my overnight fishing session. :/

Caylea and Mana_Mafia like this.
  12. Riverbrew

Honestly I would feel a lot less salty if it wasn't so terrible for Steam players to get a t4 polar bear. If I could have just done refer-a-friend and get polar bears for t4 attempts at a reasonable price, I wouldn't be so pissed off about this change. But no, I had to spend a LOT to even get a single t1 polar bear, which I did many many times - eventually settling on a t3 after a ton of failures, until Wizard Gosphy was added as a standalone pet recently which allowed me to finally get it to t4. Then this nerf comes less than a week later. People will argue that the t4 polar bear has other uses, like grinding, but I have literally 15 t4 pets, the polar bear was my 15th. I have t4 pets with optimal skills for grinding. This pet was for fishing, specifically in Grana, based on the amount of effort it has required for a year now.

It's like finally getting a t4 hedgehog and having Kakao/PA be like "fixed the proc rate on the hedgehog which was set irregularly high on NA/EU" and they nerf it to 5%. It's a slap in the face.

Jinxys, Qba and Mana_Mafia like this.
  13. Tiffa

Same here...im master 10 trading and i got 19 - 30 mill per day ...T_T i want my fishitos back

THORMENTA GT and Caylea like this.
  14. Mana_Mafia

15. Mana_Mafia

Not true at all because if you do trade crates you dismantle your trade network and utilize the CP for farming or lucrative worker nodes until its time to do the turn-in, at which point you briefly reconnect the network just to make the sale before taking it apart again.

If you trade fish from Grana every day that CP connection had to be permanent.

Riverbrew likes this.
  16. Tosk

This is the worst change since a long time, i'm really pissed and first time thinking about leaving the game. good job kakao:(

17. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Not that many min-max it, trade crates are more or less start and forget about it until you have 7k crates to deliver (very passive).
    Some do min-max, but the is exactly 0% chance that those are the people shutting off the game/pc overnight if they can make even 1m silver from it

seanas likes this.
  18. MajorHeadache

This IS complete BS. The whole reason most of us even STILL PLAY BDO is because of the AFK passive income that is SOMETHING to help while we cannot be at the keys. I've been helping my wife fight thru stage 3C cancer for 2.5yrs now, and FINALLY over time saved a little here and there to afford buying Penguins, Branding gear, fishing outfit, etc etc just recently due to financial reasons... oh yeah and BTW I'm a Red-Headed Steam Child too... so don't mention the Gift-a-Friend thing... STILL dont understand why Steam players ever got a work around for THAT!

Nonetheless..... NO ONE has caught a Golden Siniperca since patch, because they took them out!! Confirmed by a few people now that have sent in rage tickets! What a crock of sh!!t.... an explanation of WHY such a drastic measure would be nice for starters. I didn't even have the CP to connect Grana far enough to bother with trading my catch, just my 128slots worth to Imperial for a few sales on a lucky day and rest to local trader. I just cannot fathom why you keep poking the stick at the loyalists that NOT ONLY paid your wages 1000x over, but also bought the $450mil company that owns Eve Online so you can royaly screw that game up too!!

The people at the top running THIS SHIP into the ground remind me of the worthless scumbag sailors that pick you up off the beach from fishing and drop u in the middle of the ocean!!

Refunds??? LMMFAO!!!

GamePois0n, Mana_Mafia and Jinxys like this.
  19. Mana_Mafia

Pearl Abyss had all weekend to think of an excuse for why they would nerf Grana so heavily that it has been virtually removed from the game entirely.

Why do we get nerfs to make room for future changes months before those changes are set to arrive?

Waiting for our announcement.

20. Khondo

Ok just sold my fish in Valencia that I fished from Grana. Received a nice increase in silver from the sales all this week. Was no where near what I used to make pre last weeks nerf, but makes it worth while fishing at Grana again.

Guru 2 fisher with +10/10 rods 192 slots

PS still have not fished a Golden Siniperca since last weeks patch

Qba and Mana_Mafia like this.