1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Graphics Bleeding Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Nadan, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Nadan

This is really annoying and so far after a number of tickets still no answers or suggestions, BDO closed the ticket saying solved and it has NEVER been solved!!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..Game is unplayable at times because of this. See attached photo

Attached Files:

2. Lozy

Lozy Guardian 62 EU

It would help if you say what you tried so far?

Anyway you should try running repair files article how to:
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/...009--Procedure-How-to-repair-your-game-client
    Some articles suggest clearing cache to fix graphical glitches:
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000279869--Procedure-How-to-clear-your-cache

I recommend taking a look in this article as well:
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/...303129--Client-General-Client-Troubleshooting

Edit:
    I forgot to say make sure your graphic's card drivers are up to date.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. Nadan

Ok Cache cleared a number of times, I always have the latest drivers available as soon as they come out, Card is Nvidia Gforce 980, I have gone right into the guts of the drivers and changed Sync settings and reverted back, Shaders etc as well High ultra and low settings it doesn't matter. Zendesk has nothing useful for this particular problem..I have used Nvidia Inspector for the stuttering I get as well and there is nothing in that app for this that I am aware of. Did DNS flushes and IP/router/modem resets and a dozen other things I can't remember right now..

4. Lozy

Lozy Guardian 62 EU

you ran repair files?

5. Nadan

There is a repair Mode in the Launcher.

6. Mimimimi

i have had these bugs (especially on icons) a couple of times, but very rarely. on my gtx 970 i've seen it more often, now that i switched to a 2070 only every couple of months. they will probably never catch and fix that. however, what always solves the issue for me temporarily is restarting the game. because of that i think clearing the cache is bollocks.

7. Mimimimi

i have posted it into an older thread regarding this problem already but never got an answer to it: did you try switching texture resolution in game between low/medium/high or changing other graphics settings (e.g. low to remastered). this may cause the game to rebuild it's texture cache and display everything correctly again.

8. Nadan

Yea though of updating but there's is nothing wrong with my 980, (I will upgrade if I go VR) it runs at optimal and is not overclocked heat is a nice and solid 80C when gaming (as it should be) and drops to 40C when trayed. I might add I also play other graphic intensive Games and BDO is the only one that this happens. Fully agree on the Cache it is a real pain in the ass.

9. Taeshien

It's not a problem with his individual system, this icon texture bug happens to plenty of people and has been reported constantly to PA, there's numerous threads about it but they haven't done anything about it, I think the problem has been ongoing for at least a year.

The correct answer is "put up with it until PA fix the bug ... whenever that might be".

Nadan likes this.
  10. Nadan

Correct and it's been about a year I have been dealing with this..

11. GM Unruly

Game Master

Hey people!

I'm afraid that we don't have a solution apart from what @Lozy and @Mimimimi suggested. We'll keep on investigating.

Regarding the tickets being marked as solved, you can always follow-up if it hasn't! ^_^

12. Nadan

I have followed up and get the same results "Thanks were Looking into it but will close the Ticket for now"

13. Mimimimi

14. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 64 NA

I had something like this happen to me turn out my gpu was dying
    make u test ur gpu on another pc if u can

test it out with 0 driver update and see what happens and once ur done and u see 0 problems the. update it and check it out

how old is ur gpu and what model is it

15. Nadan

My GPU is fine, did a stress test a little while back and everything checks out AOK

16. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 64 NA

that's good to hear
    did u also check and changed the humidity and or display port maybe it's bad?

17. Nadan

My System is Liquid-cooled. Also,the simple fact that this ONLY happens with BDO is a telling sign IMHO.

18. Jester900

just experienced it for the first time today, been playing BDO for about 2 months now

Nadan likes this.
  19. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Damn what potato resolution are you playing? And I'm not talking about big square smudges.. In fact with the resolution the smudges don't even make it that much worse lol

20. GM Arcana

Game Master

Hey there, sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this still! If the steps Lozy and Mimimimi have suggested haven't worked for you, even if your ticket is marked as resolved, you can reopen it by replying to it, and we'll help you asap. Have a nice day.