1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Graphics Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Black Cfap, Apr 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I hope you are right.

2. Kittyberry

Kittyberry Ranger 63 NA

Hopefully yah, maybe the shading will not be fixed any time soon but lets see if they can fix the invisivle mountains haha

BDO Andy and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  3. BDO Andy

atleast we will get roses soon...maybe they can hide....the...invisible mountains...but ehhh xDD

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. BDO Andy

Found a new bug as well, they just keep coming... 2019-05-08_55938214.PNG ....spotted sea bass looks funny now as well...:L

Nvm, it fixed itself lul.

5. S2Camille

I have had this happen off and on since I started playing a couple of years ago. You just sort of.. get use to it.

6. GM Ydril

Game Master

Greetings adventurers!

We are currently aware of the issue you reported and have also updated our patch-notes to reflect this:
    upload_2019-5-8_16-11-52.png

We hope to have a solution for this matter shortly.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this matter may have caused you and we will continue to do our best to improve all aspect of the game!

7. BDO Andy

Tyvm, GM Ydril, seems like the main problem have been fixed with mountains dissapearing. But i still have texture problem's, after the newest patch. I play on maxed out textures and high graphics (not remastered). as u stated: We are aware of the graphical issue here some object faraway are not being properly displayed.

I do really hope this is getting fixed soon, i can't take beautiful pictures anymore and fishing and sailing isnt as beautiful anymore either. Atleast main problem got fixed, so we are half way now. Ty in advance.

PS: take a look at the fishy's at the picture above.

8. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

Problem solved for me.