1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Expedition part II When?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by warriors, Dec 28, 2019.

1. warriors

warriors Okimura Mystic 62 EU

Hi,

Calpheon ball ended and we have no information about this update..
    We had frigate sailboats but they were useless
    we upgraded them in caravel and galeass but they were still useless
    we upgraded them to full blue +10 but they were still useless
    we upgraded them in carack but they were still useless
    we upgraded them to full green +10 but they are still useless
    pearl abyss added other upgrades to full blue +10 but again it will be useless.
    When will we see announcements on the new expedition?
    announcements other than UPGRADE OF BOATS? ....
    i'm pretty sure, next update great ocean? upgrade yellow grade... and next? upgrade red grade.. nice but for what exactly?

Dont talk me about bartering because bartering is not a sailing content for me.
    I'm a sailor not an uber-eat who serves the whole curio and papu family..

#1 warriors, Dec 28, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

hopefully AFTER successions, new region, new battleground, hopefully awaken rebalance and all the other goodies this game needs :D

3. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

Hint, node wars on the ocean

T800 likes this.
  4. XLucaX

Here I am trying to figure out where the guardian got her axe lol

5. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

What about processing the info you have and draw the only logical conclusion.

I mean you people cry when Pearl Abyss doesn't stick to announced schedules and also cry when they refrain from announcing schedules too early in the dev process.

6. Allan1985

indeed, i will have my carrack in about 2 weeks and i have seen no improvement in my income since i ugraded to caravel, one would expect getting the carrack would boost your income somehow but that doesnt seem to be the case, it only reduces the bartering time, but thats about all (at least as of right now)

T800 likes this.
  7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

It's amazing how you fail at realizing that reducing bartering time increases your income since it means more barters given a fixed time spent amount.

This is assuming you don't barter all day, and spend all your parloir points at every reset, that is.

But even in such a scenario, it's still amazing how you wouldn't realize that reducing the time spent for getting same income equates in an increase of your income.

Vanraven and Lord_Xenon like this.
  8. Allan1985

what you are talking about is a mix of activities while i am talking purely about bartering

T800 likes this.
  9. Lord_Xenon

I'm not so into bartering as others, but I see a huge difference between the base ships and the caravel/gall. So you must be lying to yourself at this point. You can carry way more items around at the same time w/o going to a NPC to sell/store them. This saved time allow you to do more barters in a given time which increase your profit. When you find yourself unable to fill all routes in the 4h timeframe, then you must have a low number of routes and/or bad luck with them.

10. Allan1985

you should probably read the whole thread instead of only the last comment if you want to have a proper understanding of what someone is saying

yes, is evident you are not much into bartering so let me tell you about it:

"This saved time allow you to do more barters in a given time which increase your profit"

- 4 hrs with a caravel are enough time to use all your parley, with no parley no barters, hence if you finish your parley in less than 4 hrs you cannot keep bartering
    - the bartering income is capped by your trading routes hence since you have a fixed ammount of trading routes (wich depends of your barter count) you have a fixed income per cycle (4 hrs)

"When you find yourself unable to fill all routes in the 4h timeframe, then you must have a low number of routes and/or bad luck with them."

- i have 5806 barterings and a total of 9 bartering routes unlocked and i have never find myself in the situation in wich i dont finish all my routes in 4 hrs, hence i max out the ammount of silver i can get in each cycle. the carrack will only make me finish faster, it doesnt give me more routes or more money in each route.
    -luck has nothing to do with your silver per cycle

#10 Allan1985, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  11. gurghul

I think this patch is already announced called Crimson Desert

12. ghoulz666

Rebalance implies improvements to pvp and class balance. All of this is just additional content. Layers upon an existing problem.