1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Griefing at pirates.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Kasumi ~, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Kasumi ~

Long short story, I was grinding at pirates and came back to deposit my stuff only to find out that two amazing people had attacked and destroyed my fishing ship; as they saw me....these two "red" geniuses attacked me only to get deleted from the area and ofc respawned a second later due to the "respawn to the closest node" feauture, escaping on their much better Epheria sailboat , directed probably to Velia.
    The point is....this didn't save me the issue of having to swim all the way back, thing which takes as you can imagine....hours.
    It was not fun and if I wanted more stress I wouldn't have been playing a video game.

So, please....try dealing with this kind of behaviour in some way.
    I don't even want to hear that the moon distress flares are a thing cause I shouldn't need to spend my daily loyalty points for what's obviously a design flaw of the game ; allow the players to have an easier time returning to the main continent when these things happen.

2. GM BBrilliant

Game Master

Hi Kasumi ~ I am terribly sorry to read that your fishing ship was destroyed. How do you personally think we should deal with players who attack destroy/kill mounts?